Thread: PvP Spec

PvP Spec

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?rogu...6&version=9806

What do you guys think about my pvp spec this is mainly for burst in BG's.

Re: PvP Spec

drop the 3 points in ruthlessness and put it into vile poisons drop the evasion glyph for mutilate...

You should just go with the cookie cutter Mut spec it provides great burst by itself.

no point in getting hemo if you have mutilate.
    Rogue|Lock|Shaman|Hunter

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?rogu...6&version=9806

Use that spec, learn to use bleeds vs some classes (and most important WHEN to use bleeds), run dual wound.

I win every class with this spec in 1v1 except hpala and rstokin druids that outplay/outgear me.

Rogue community: the thing that makes us OP is a combination of 130 energy and overkill, not mutilate damage.

Ghostretard: Nah, we'll cut the balls off mutilate, lawl

Rogue community:...................

Ghostretard: We're happy where rogues are in PvP

Ghostretard: Wait, NM we'll also nerf overkill now and give you absolutely no fucking compensation while deathtards and retnubs still do gross amounts of damage with better defensive capabilities.

Wound applies with one hit if im not mistaken wouldn't the slow from mind numbing be better than a little damage? maybe thats why you have throuble with H palas and Restokins if you mind me saying

Quote Originally Posted by Brightwings
    Wound applies with one hit if im not mistaken wouldn't the slow from mind numbing be better than a little damage? maybe thats why you have throuble with H palas and Restokins if you mind me saying
    Lol? Restokin druids have shit load of armor and only hots which are uninterruptable, Holy palas kill you because of their instant heals and when they want to cast they can become immune to interrupts/silences and also have shit load of armor, vs these classes mind numbling poisonn is absolutely useless.

I only use mind for mages, dual wound is so much damage in pvp that it's a must for any mutilate rogue.

Rogue community: the thing that makes us OP is a combination of 130 energy and overkill, not mutilate damage.

Ghostretard: Wait, NM we'll also nerf overkill now and give you absolutely no fucking compensation while deathtards and retnubs still do gross amounts of damage with better defensive capabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarius
    Lol? Restokin druids have shit load of armor and only hots which are uninterruptable, Holy palas kill you because of their instant heals and when they want to cast they can become immune to interrupts/silences and also have shit load of armor, vs these classes mind numbling poisonn is absolutely useless.

I only use mind for mages, dual wound is so much damage in pvp that it's a must for any mutilate rogue.
    Have fun chasing them like a headless chicken if you don't lock them down right though.

But this spec isn't very good. Eviscerate could play a big role in your burst, with Glyph of Eviscerate and the talent buff, so you should probably spec into Imp Evis. Also, I'm not so sure skipping Dual Wield Spec to put points into Deadliness is the best idea. You'd probably get more damage output with DW spec. Getting hemo is just lol. Don't do that :3

Quote Originally Posted by Squeaks
    Have fun chasing them like a headless chicken if you don't lock them down right though.

But this spec isn't very good. Eviscerate could play a big role in your burst, with Glyph of Eviscerate and the talent buff, so you should probably spec into Imp Evis. Also, I'm not so sure skipping Dual Wield Spec to put points into Deadliness is the best idea. You'd probably get more damage output with DW spec. Getting hemo is just lol. Don't do that :3
    Thats the spec of the OP, not mine -.-"

this is the spec i suggested to him: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?rogu...6&version=9806

from my own experience, i really only use rupture vs rogue/dps comps so i dont spec into improved rupture/garrote.

for glyphs i would suggest mut, clos, and vigor. the 5s 40% less physical damage might not sound like a big deal but it can really help you if you get caught in a bad spot vs a war.
    i'm a rogue nerf me please.