Resto Mana Regen(PvP)

How much MP5 while casting is good enough for arena. i currently have 100 mp5 while casting and i go OOM very quick

Re: Resto Mana Regen(PvP)

Actually 100 while casting is pretty low.. i'm at 333 (full deadly) +nax 25 ring with mp5 and the other non set epics are all deadly except for the boots, i use the WG ones that don't have any mp5 because of the hit bonus and my mace is also crap and no mp5 anyways... back to the point, 100 mp5 while casting is really low but even if you pack a bit more, you always need to manage your mana, even with 333 if i start to spamm like insade i'll be oom in 2 minutes or less if i'm being nuked and have to earth shield myself so if you're looking to some advice with this post:

Get better gear and manage your mana, better gear actually allows you to get more mana over time not only because it has more mp5 but by packing a big bit of ressilience you will be able to survive most attacks without having to put earthshield on yourself most of the times, so you can just heal through with water shield and get loads of mana back.

Re: Resto Mana Regen(PvP)

ok so i have 779 resiliance 2100 sp and about 20% creit what should i sacrifice to get my mp5 up?