Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: YES, Pennance Nerfed :D

Quote Originally Posted by omegatrigun
    What's the point of a discussion? This isn't the official wow forums. Any suggestions we make are moot. You just made this post out of spite and put in "let's discuss!" to try and make it not look that way.

On a side note, I love how blizz decided to let dk/pally be op for a whole season, then said "sorry" like it would help. Then, barely into s6, "priests r gud? NERF!".

Oh ya priests are soooo fotm. Everyone rerolled priest and got it to 80 in a week. : It couldn't possibly be that there were already priests out there that are good at arena, and the buffs just made them better.
    the point is they didnt want to repeat that dreadful mistake? and no, really, i want a discussion, or i would say

Quote Originally Posted by Shámbulancee
    the point is they didnt want to repeat that dreadful mistake? and no, really, i want a discussion, or i would say
    If you want a discusion make your posts make sense.... the last time you quoted me made absolutely no sense.
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

the point is they didnt want to repeat that dreadful mistake?
    No matter what season it is, no matter when, there will always be a top comp. We all want equal and perfect representation, but it's just not possible. Nothing is perfect. If they keep doing things like this, all it will do is nerf comps in circles until everyone is crap. They've already been doing it between seasons. If they start doing it ever week when a new comp starts to shine, it will just speed up the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanuku

Priests on the other hand, well they are the FoTM
    made with Snickers® Ice Cream and made with M&M's® Ice Cream

Are the FoTM.......

Don't know bout you, but i would reroll in a heartbeat imo!
    "Retribution Paladins are the Eddy Gordo's of World of Warcraft"

Quote Originally Posted by yaij9841
    If you want a discusion make your posts make sense.... the last time you quoted me made absolutely no sense.
    the dk hpally bit?

Quote Originally Posted by omegatrigun
    No matter what season it is, no matter when, there will always be a top comp. We all want equal and perfect representation, but it's just not possible. Nothing is perfect. If they keep doing things like this, all it will do is nerf comps in circles until everyone is crap. They've already been doing it between seasons. If they start doing it ever week when a new comp starts to shine, it will just speed up the cycle.
    its not impossible for near perfect balance but i think we r a lot closer to it than the last season, and when a fotm shows itself a very slight nerf to just nudge them into balance sounds right dont you think?

the dk hpally bit?
    ???

/facepalm....

gotta be a troll
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

Everything you guys are saying are overpowered about priest/rogue was there before, except for self penance. IMO they should have cut the CD reduction by 1 second instead of 2, adding a full 2 seconds onto the CD is just to large of a nerf. Back to gheal spamming till im oom I guess...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

its not impossible for near perfect balance but i think we r a lot closer to it than the last season, and when a fotm shows itself a very slight nerf to just nudge them into balance sounds right dont you think?
    Welcome to Blizzard balancing, where "slight nerfs" are bigger than you think and/or end up turning into a cascade of nerfs.

I play a Priest and shaman .Your retarded one. Mail > Cloth Two .Waste of forum space Three.

Quote Originally Posted by o_0
    I play a Priest and shaman .Your retarded one. Mail > Cloth Two .Waste of forum space Three.
    you play priest shaman and im the retarded one O.o

http://www.sk-gaming.com/arena/team/2/all/all/all/all/

Stop it guys, Priests are fine. Resilience will fix it!

shows how much priests tunnel vision themselves, i just want them to be more balanced and i doubt the glyph nerf will do it, but i reserve judgement on it until i see it

the glyph is new, It just came out in 3.1.0, Disc was just as good in arena before that.
    They have been in the top 3 2v2 and 3v3 teams for a while. So i dont think this will be that
    big of a nerf, but on the other hand, i really loved that glyph in PVE, but once again the PVP
    QQers ruined that.

THIS JUST IN: Shamans will still suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamakaze0zzy
    the glyph is new, It just came out in 3.1.0, Disc was just as good in arena before that.
    They have been in the top 3 2v2 and 3v3 teams for a while. So i dont think this will be that
    big of a nerf, but on the other hand, i really loved that glyph in PVE, but once again the PVP
    QQers ruined that.
    Disc hasnt changed too much, the other classes got nerfed.

Further on priest/rogue has been one of the most successful setups and still will be. Its the setup thats OP, not the priest, not the rogue.

Rogues within a few days became less represented overall than warriors and retri paladins. And priests went from a whopping 38% representation to a 24% representation in only 3-4 days. Give it a few more days or week to balance out and show final numbers of where classes are settling .

message back with anything CONSTRUCTIVE
    did you honestly think your post was constructive? all you did was cry about how you aren't as good as priests

it doesn't heal 10k by the way, I'm not a priest and I know that

especially considering MS effects which are so rampant now

Quote Originally Posted by Mipsy
    did you honestly think your post was constructive? all you did was cry about how you aren't as good as priests

it doesn't heal 10k by the way, I'm not a priest and I know that

especially considering MS effects which are so rampant now
    Umm yea it does heal 10k bro, my penance can crit for 5k or more, and if it crits all 3 times thats a 15k
    insta-heal that costs 600 mana... Best single target heal spell in the game when u compare the
    amount healed VS. the mana cost.

My penance average is about 8,400 with no crits...give or take. But if I get all 3 crits yeah it can be between 13,000 to 15,000.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamakaze0zzy
    Umm yea it does heal 10k bro, my penance can crit for 5k or more, and if it crits all 3 times thats a 15k
    insta-heal that costs 600 mana... Best single target heal spell in the game when u compare the
    amount healed VS. the mana cost.
    we weren't talking crits

if your penance is healing over 10k in pvp gear and you can maintain over 900 resilience and 20k hp then okay