Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: What's with Mimiron?

I've gotten some attempts on him in 10 man. The other night we managed to get to phase 4 on the first attempt and wiped. After that though it just seemed to kind of go all down hill, the healers couldn't seem to keep the tank alive during the Plasma blast, which was odd. I think next time we get to him though we should be able to get him down -- we had the strats down, it was just the tank dying as a problem. (CD's were being popped, I'm not sure what was happening that night).

Main problems I saw in p4 were laser barrage animation not matching AoE=dead tank, and HORRIBLE pathing from mimiron, resulting in the bottom section constantly covering the MT making it impossible for the tank to see rocket strike circle. Also hit box for middle section being rather small requiring melee to be inside bottom section, again impossible to see rocket strike circle.

Quote Originally Posted by Florentzia
    If you find Mimiron hard than i don't wanna know what you call Yogg
    This. Mimiron really didn't take us that long, but we've wiped on Yogg several nights now. It sucks that we're not cutting it yet but at least it's forcing us to replace our dead weight. Tons of people got carried through Naxx. Can't happen in Ulduar.

I don't see how people are saying Mimiron is the hardest non-Algalon fight in Ulduar. Have you not done Yogg yet?
    Ephemera - Grievance - Thrall [H]
    Sybilfawlty - We Have Cookies - Stormrage [A]

Quote Originally Posted by Florentzia
    P1 LOL
    P2 10 man is so easy 25 is ok
    P3 LOL
    P4 (Thats Mimiron, P1 to P3 is TRASH) is ok

If you find Mimiron hard than i don't wanna know what you call Yogg
    Yogg is easier than mimiron

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by treasy
    Yogg is easier than mimiron
    In 10 man i would aggree, Yogg there is a joke, but Mimiron after bugfix too.
    But 25 man?
    Spend 1 day for Mimiron and 2 1/2 for Yogg
    If 2 ir 3 people die in Yoggfight you could forget it, but Mimiron? Just kill him even with 5 man dead
    There many posibilities for failures, some braindps/heal get into Tentacles or deathcoil at the last moment.
    One try 1 stand there with 100 sanity, portals in a few sec and than boom boom 40 Sanity.
    Yeah, very nice

Short version:
    After Mimiron bugfix Yogg is more RNG, Mimiron ist tank&spank ^^
    German player, sorry for bad grammar.

p1 taunt?

Why can i ask we use 1 tank on the fight am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlii
    p1 taunt?

some tank swap the plasma blast

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlii
    p1 taunt?

We you swap tanks mainly due to the atrocious Mimiron pathing we experienced. After the AoE, second tank would run into middle of room, while mk2fl runs after original tank, and then taunt so that first tank didn't have to navigate around mines with the boss covering his character.