Druid PvP, advice needed please.

Hello there.
    I'm playing a druid since 4 years but my scene has always been PvE. As the content has become seriously dull for the most part I've started to do some PvP.

Now I woner what is most Viable in PvP as druid. Resto or feral? (as these are what I enjoy playing the most atm)
    What would the best comps be for 2's and 3's as either resto or feral.
    What speccs should be used? i.e. is it better to have a more tank/survivability oriented specc as feral or is it better to go with most DPS?
    What mix of gear should I use? full PvP gear or a mix of PvE and PvP?
    What should my resi goals be before I start to aim for more damage gear?

I've got ilevel 213/226 PvE gear in boths speccs but atm my feral PvP gear is slightly better than my resto gear.

Thanks in advance

I once drank a lava lamp.... It wasn't lava

Re: Druid PvP, advice needed please.

PvP resto is king

Find a good Warrior or Rogue

Learn to run around like a madman casting cyclone/roots and instant cast hots

profit

Re: Druid PvP, advice needed please.

Feral is good if grped with a Hpally/Dpriest. Other than that go resto all the way. And the gear youd wana use is going to depend on what spec and class your partner(s) is.

Atm im doing 2s with a Dk and its working out pretty nicely. Also War/Rog works very well atm also especially with the removal of Blind/Cyclone DR share.

But really up to you man. Feral isnt played to much atm but is still good if you play with a skilled healer, or even a rog. Resto can be very good as long as your team is skilled.