Page 1 of 2
LastLast

ENH Shamans rip apart DKs?

Hello, I just got my ENH shammy to outlands and i have been ripping apart any dk that trys to mess with me. I am makeing this post not to insult DKs but to find out all ur guys input. Is it just dks arent good against enh shammys, or is it that i have been killing only nub DKs or is it DKs just dont get really good till higher lvls. So far i have kill about maybe 2 dozen DKs. My shammy is 67 now and is still rofl when i DK fights him. So plz tell me what u guys think, and again i am not trying to insult DKs.
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][/url[url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][/url

Re: ENH Shamans rip apart DKs?

With my low-pvp gear, i can beat DKs which aren't the best.

But facing a really good DK, i can dig my own grave before the fight even starts. So i guess it mostly depends on skill and gear of the DK you're facing.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

ive had only problems with rogues and good mages (400ish resi) but its most of the time wins for me - this tho requires all CDs :< u can try imba and skilled blood dk now, theyre P.I.T.A especially when u cant remove mark of blood so you basically heal him alot

I would say there is some combination of bad player and also you have to realize DK's start @ outlands so there will probably be a good amount of players that don't know what all the colorful buttons do.

Quote Originally Posted by Theimperfect
    I would say there is some combination of bad player and also you have to realize DK's start @ outlands so there will probably be a good amount of players that don't know what all the colorful buttons do.
    This.. a skilled frost DK with unbreakable armor and rune tap is virtually impossible to kill =/
    The Korgar
    Dentarg

-Fair enough. Give each of them a tank.
    -Even the mentally handicapped?
    -Especially the mentally handicapped.

-Herr General Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarius
    Sinders are you fucking retarded? How can you cry about rogues mobilty? you a pala is by far 1 of the best classes to nulify their mobility. JoJ, Dispells, Stuns, Freedom... come on man l2p.

If anything rogue needs a 50% passive survivabilty increase buff, vanish 2 sec immunity, cos 100% and shs as 11 talenter for sub.
    HELL YEAH THEY DO!!1

I got like 900-1k resil etc. Unholy DK will nuke you with pets and there is only 1 way out - use BL, but even then chanses will be 50-50...

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P

Quote Originally Posted by tears
    ive had only problems with rogues and good mages (400ish resi) but its most of the time wins for me - this tho requires all CDs :< u can try imba and skilled blood dk now, theyre P.I.T.A especially when u cant remove mark of blood so you basically heal him alot
    Good rogues and mages win 95% of combats 1v1 with ench coz they got imba CC. About blood DK's - mark of blood just mean that u will kite him untill it fade, its not so hard like outstand unholy burst.

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P

Quote Originally Posted by IhatePvE
    I got like 900-1k resil etc. Unholy DK will nuke you with pets and there is only 1 way out - use BL, but even then chanses will be 50-50...
    im not good with shortened words so what does BL stand for?
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][/url[url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][/url

Quote Originally Posted by meteuremu
    im not good with shortened words so what does BL stand for?
    Bloodlust i suppose, or heroism if you're alliance >.>

Well I don't know about anyone else but Enh Shammy's very rarely kill me. I'm a full Frost DK Tank so I soak up or avoid most of their damage, and can usually manage to kill them in the mean time.

Ele on the other hand are pains in the ass, they do a boat load of damage to me and usually hand my ass to me. Either that or I kill them and they Ankh while I'm celebrating :/

I am Priest - Play Free Online Games

DKs aren't a problem for enhance shaman. Rogues are still our toughest fight. Mages aren't bad, if they don't catch you while you're afk. I don't like to fight prot warriors.

I guess im doing something wrong then cause with a DK either im dead b4 i can really do much or i watch as my attacks do no damage and my wolves do no damage and he just rapes me. In Outland enh vs Dk was easier but in northrend, sholozar, i don't really stand a chance. Mages aren't bad. Paladins own me face in 2 seconds. Rogues makes me cry. warriors are a pain.

I don't PvP much, never did any arena thing cause i always felt gimped on my PvP server trying to fend off the above classes. Its almost a solid fact that if an 80 DK decided to attack me on going to die no matter how many CD's i pop, and tbh we don't have that many. I find it a slap in the face a little cause instead of beefing us up they made another melee spellcaster and then gave then a ton of things we could've used and now we'll never get cause they don't like homogenization...

my hat goes off to any enh that facerolls over DKs
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Man, Vanilla was so cool, where the final boss of the instance dropped weapons that shared models with blues and greens!
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=17076#same-model-as
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=17074#same-model-as
    and he went on and listed about 16 more items...truly...a champion for logic

Quote Originally Posted by monkeysnarf
    DKs aren't a problem for enhance shaman. Rogues are still our toughest fight. Mages aren't bad, if they don't catch you while you're afk. I don't like to fight prot warriors.
    mages are cake if you have cd's rogues you have to be very lucky

DKs can be easy

and yeah F prot warriors i dont think there is a way to kill them

most tanks can eat melee classes for breakfast, its not that special

To kill a prot warrior you have to be very careful and kite them without letting them establish a charge distance or theyll wear you down. Also, spell damage is your best friend, were incredibly weak to it, as compared to melee where youll just kill yourselves on our reflective damage.

fact of the mather is

You are in outland - > you did 58 + levels and *hopefully* know thou's class.

Dk's in outland - > after starting zone E Z mode - > 4 levels ?

I myself have tried to level a deathknight, and I just barely read skills and pressed buttons.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

I'm honestly frightened by what is taking place on the BlizzCon forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Gzilia
    know thou's class.

/backhand

The only times i die to DK's (as a enh) is when i get death gripped far from my totems when im fighting someone else i quicly drop a cleanser and a stoneclaw and haul ass to FS range and heal then proceed to rip him a new one.
    500res i usually can survive good bursts. Sadly shaman HP pool is so effin bleak its trully sad when i see a rogue pop up behind me or a mage catch me in a spot w/out wolfs or totems up.

i do enjoy when i fight a unholy dk cause i have my wolfs use there taunt and they usually keep the damn thing busy. and yes i cannot find a single way to kill a rogue in a duel or pvp. Any advise?

i saw a 73 enhancement shammy rape a 75 frost DK.