Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Artifact Knowledge Level 42, Invasion Points This Week, Tweets, DLC #597

What Happened in Hearthstone? Taking a Look Back at August 28 - September 3

Artifact Knowledge Level 42
    It seems that the weekly increase in Artifact Knowledge is not tied to the regular weekly reset, as it went live on Monday morning.

Invasion Points Unlock This Week
    Invasion Points are public scenarios that require multiple players, with Greater Invasion Points requiring a raid to defeat bosses that drop item level 930 gear.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Week 1: Begin the invasion of Argus and embark on an epic storyline beginning in Krokuun. Team up with the Army of the Light and take the fight to the very heart of the Legion in the Antoran Wastes. Gain access to new World Quests and Emissaries on Argus.

Week 2: Finish the story of Krokuun and travel to the ruined draenei city of Mac’Aree. Gain access to Invasion Points and thwart the Burning Legion’s plans on other worlds. Additional World Quests in Mac’Aree are available along with access to Invasion Points.

Week 3: Finish the Shadows of Argus storyline, unlock all World Quests, and venture into the new dungeon, the Seat of the Triumvirate. Activate your Netherlight Crucible on the Vindicaar to begin forging Relics.

Ghostcrawler Tweets
    Ghostcrawler still occasionally talks about WoW. Remember that he no longer works for or speaks for Blizzard.
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    I stopped visiting the WoW forums a while back for reasons I no longer remember. I’ve started visiting them now and then, but it’s such a different feel. With the ability for everyone to upvote and downvote individual posts, there’s a very strong echo chamber in effect. There seem to be “acceptable” and “unacceptable” opinions to have regarding the game, flying, difficulty/reward structures, etc. It discourages the minority from posting. What’s the value in a forum rating system?
    I’m not a fan of upvoting or downvoting, myself, even on our own forums. I think the intent is noble, of being able to bury spam or promote really insightful ideas, but what generally happens is you upvote things that agree with you and downvote things you don’t agree with, no matter how well structured their arguments are. (Source)

Dark Legacy Comics #597
    DLC #597 has been released.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why does Illidan have eyes? Has he... has he been faking it this whole time?

The timer for AK is 5 days (like it has been before)

Quote Originally Posted by machein View Post
    The timer for AK is 5 days (like it has been before)
    if it was 5 days then we would have gotten it on sunday instead of monday

10+ Year Old Account
    They should stop making DLC. Fucking awful and unfunny these days.

Are the additional WQ in Mac'Aree the 3 same quests you'll be doing every 12 hours for the 3 same relics as in other 2 areas or is it a bit better ? Not sure I'm hyped

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Are the additional WQ in Mac'Aree the 3 same quests you'll be doing every 12 hours for the 3 same relics as in other 2 areas or is it a bit better ? Not sure I'm hyped
    They are daily quests, like always.

Hopefully when the gating is done there is more variety to the Argus WQ, because right now there's like 4-5 quests and a bunch that are just killing Elites. Not exactly a system that has staying power...

It seems that the weekly increase in Artifact Knowledge is not tied to the regular weekly reset, as it went live on Monday morning.

gad damn it ... OFC it is NOT ....
    since years the weekly reset is on wednesday ....
    just cuz something got released monday, it dosent mean weekly reset will move to monday ...

Quote Originally Posted by Niisama View Post
    Hopefully when the gating is done there is more variety to the Argus WQ, because right now there's like 4-5 quests and a bunch that are just killing Elites. Not exactly a system that has staying power...
    Of course there is plenty of staying power! They put multiple mounts into one Paragon Chest! So instead of being able to fish for the mounts from a variety of systems, you just grind AoL again and again and again and again and... *Dies*

i hope not . there is no need for 9 relics from 9 wq ...

Quote Originally Posted by Project 501D13R View Post
    if it was 5 days then we would have gotten it on sunday instead of monday
    Good that europe gets patched on wednesdays, ergo 5 days. Maybe it got normalized across the regions or it will simply increase on mondays.
    We will see.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijati View Post
    i hope not . there is no need for 9 relics from 9 wq ...
    9 times higher chance for titanforge?
    At least I like that the traits on the relics are for the new one from 7.2.
    Invasion points will add also some variety to the argus experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked DLC again this week.

just cuz something got released monday, it dosent mean weekly reset will move to monday ...
    Nobody doubted that the regular weekly reset is on wednesdays, they just stated that the AK increase isn't tied to that said weekly reset.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post

Do you have an active account?

15+ Year Old Account

Nobody said the weekly reset would be moving to monday. They just noticed that, because it released on monday, it means it's not tied to the weekly reset (because monday isn't wednesday).

Start trying to read before being contemptuous, because in the end, you're just ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    I know. But I have the feeling there is a quests pool containing 8 WQ for the Antoran Wastes with 5 or 6 being active every 12 hours. At least, WQ on Broken Isles had a bit more variety.
    Everyday since Wednesday, I have done the same WQ over and over and over and over. No variety at all, the only exception was the WQ where you were bombing Legion's forces from the lightforged exoskeleton on day 1.

Plus, most of the WQs are Elites.

Plus, all the WQ rewarding stuff are rewarding the same 3 relics. That's cool if you want to bruteforce a titanforge on a said relic, but a bit more variety with the traits would be great. But I guess this is tied with the Netherlight Crucible, Blizzard didn't really want to create several relics so they just created one and we'll have to hope being lucky with the procs if we want other traits.

no u should start to read ... and try to udnerstand what i said ....
    the weekly reset is wednesday ....NOT monday ....
    the weekly bonus point for AP will come at the weekly reset.. we didnt had a weekly reset yet. its tomorrow....
    so writing a posting saying .. the weekly reset will not be on monday ( cuz the content got released on monday ) is just more than bullshit and wrong.
    if they would have said there wont be a bonus point after the weekly reset on wednesday, it would be a correct sentense...

thats why i said .. ofc its not monday ( 1 week after release) cuz the reset is on wednesday. nnoone expected it to be happen on monday since the weekly reset is wednesday since years....
    obn the other hand we booth are rigt ^^
    anyway^^ weekly reset is wednesday so wahtever :P

Deleted
    DLC are Illi's fanboys? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOuh