Help-Resto druid pvp

So, I'm thinking about trying to do some arena again, i new how to play in bc but, i didn't have the gear for it (go to 70 like 2 months before wotlk).Is there any thing i really need to know and any tips would be appreciated.

edit: by tips and what i need to know, meant how am I supposed to gem and any general strats

Re: Help-Resto druid pvp

I would say get the blue pvp gear and then try to play offensive with a meele dps, warrior or dk.
    Lemon Juice

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy
    I would say get the blue pvp gear and then try to play offensive with a meele dps, warrior or dk.
    awww crap, forgot to say i'm pretty much full pve atm so i don't know if that'd be much of an improvement http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...wing&n=Ggblizz

I would start a team now with a melee dps (rogue/dk/warrior) or maybe a hunter, don't even bother with blue pvp gear. You may not get too high with pve gear but it will at least get you some points (you get points equal to a 1500 rating, even at 0). Use these points a long with grinding honor to get you some decent pvp gear, you should be able to get at least 4 pieces within a week with farming honor for 2-3 hours a day + arena points, don't forget to hit up Wintersgrasp every chance you can for marks too, theres some good PvP gear from there as well.

Once you have ~600 resil you can start playing offense and go for an IS spec for the extra dmg, but until then your better off playing defense imo.

As for strats, it really depends on what class you go with... you can check areanjunkies.com for some help on that.

For gear, I went Resil & Stam gems until I hit 20k hp and 700 resil then start going for spellpower and replacing the old ones as the gear made up for it.