15+ Year Old Account

IDEA - Refund for old PvP items

So, everyone knows how it is to upgrade your gear again and again EVERY season, you want every new part because it's an upgrade, but these are so small. This can be frustrating to do every season over and over again, especially when you have 2 or more chars on which you want to do this, like myself.

So I came up with the idea, why not add some sort of refund vendor at the PvP vendors, which you can sell your stuff for, let's say... 10% of the original buy-price. This would be like 4.7k refund for a neck, 3.9k for a bracer and 6.2k for a belt. This aint a huge ammount since you only do this like once (or maybe twice) in a season. This would still be of some great help getting your next upgrades which again provide you +5 all stats per item! (yay! :)

WG Q honor got nerfed by ~27k honor a week if you did every Q every day, I think people deserve some extra bonus anyway. This could be the way.

Before people saying it would be ''OP'' or ''to easy to get honor'', it would refund you only like ~20-30k honor every season if it would be 10%, but it gives you the feeling you haven't bought them for nothing. (Talking about non-set items here, but this could also be done with Arena-items, but there has to be a lot of looking into then, since giving back arena points could be to much)

Anyway, would like to here comments on the idea so far.

Re: IDEA - Refund for old PvP items

Personally i think that's a nice idea and would like to see it implemented - we all know that the upgrades each season are tiny but strive to progress nonetheless. However the reason i think that it wont be implemented is this:

If you have the gear from one season, that gear will ultimately help you get the gear from the next season as it (in the case of PvP gear) has the highest available resilience/dmg stats on pvp gear available from the last season. So players with it will ultimately get the New season gear faster, regardless of refunds for "old" gear, furthermore it would be a slight hinderence for players just entering PvP at any given season; all the "veteran" PvPers would jump to all the new season gear in a very short time and it would be harder for newer ppl to catch up.

Still, like i said; personally i like it heh

15+ Year Old Account

/bumptibumptidump

I wouldn't mind it. I HATE having to delete PvP armor pieces because you can't do anything else with it. AT least i wish they'd make them disenchantable which couldn't really be exploited since nobody is spending 40k honor for a disenchant.

I really think honor needs more rewards to choose from if Blizzard or players want to gain more honor from doing various things. Its just too easy IMO to hit the ceiling of honor rewards after a month into a season with nothing to spend it on, and its pointless even doing BG's from that point on. At least add some 80 gems to buy for christs sakes :

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by altiris
    Please bump your silly topic more on the forum that doesn't matter.
    wewt? What the heck are you brabbling about.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaavis
    At least add some 80 gems to buy for christs sakes :
    rmm.... didn't they do that?

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

Quote Originally Posted by Mysmere
    rmm.... didn't they do that?
    10k honor buys you a blue gem of your choice check the PVP JC vendor. in SW/Org