amrs gear question

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...enor&n=Renkayu thats my armory profile, tho for some reason its not showing my armor pen,

im working through 10m ulduar and for most of the boss fights im not really pulling the dps i like -- any suggestions on what i can do to improve my dps? i know i need to jump my expertise up, and i intend to do that through weapon mastery, at the expense of imp execute -- ive read alot and socketed most of my gear with armor pen and gone mace spec-- but ive noticed my crit is low,, very low -- what i can do is switch to deaths bite for about 7% more cit, but i lsoe the 15% pen, not sure if thats worth it, with mace spec battle stance and gear -- im at about 50-55% armor pen not counting sunders and i can also switch my legs, which do have a great deal of armor pen, for valourous, which has a ton more crit -- i also know my hit is way above what it needs to be, but its coming on the gear im getting- usual rotation is rend, ms then overpower and execute when theyre up (priority going to execute) and using slam when im not mashing anything else -- any suggestions are welcome
    If every Class is overpowered, then they are all balanced.

Re: amrs gear question

correction -- i need to remove the perfect green gems, as well as change glove chant

You're about 140 over the hit cap.

3 under the expertise cap

and 10% crit under minimal preferred.

Also, the Mace Spec, ArP = king mentality is old. They capped it at 100%. It's still an important stat, but not at the detriment of the other stats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul View Post
    Send that bitch a smiley face...Bitches loooove smilie faces.

hm, so im gonna go poleax with my deaths bite -- toss in the valourous pants and ill be expertise capped. as well as a good 11% more crit (counting ax) , the hit i cant do much for.. all the uldaur gear has hit and i dont want it >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Renkoo
    hm, so im gonna go poleax with my deaths bite -- toss in the valourous pants and ill be expertise capped. as well as a good 11% more crit (counting ax) , the hit i cant do much for.. all the uldaur gear has hit and i dont want it >.<
    You're like the 500th person to say that today.

Not all ulduar peices are upgrades. It just takes being a bit more picky with what you upgrade to. :/ Example: Myself. I'm at 215 hit / 260 hit, in Ulduar gear.

Just work on weaning yourself off the hit gear
    Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul View Post
    Send that bitch a smiley face...Bitches loooove smilie faces.