Re rolling priest

Hey priest forums,
    I quit the game about 2 months ago and with the summer rolling around i figure i might as well start up again. I have always been somewhat of a pvp'er and this time around i figured i was going to roll priest. Me and a RL freind (previously a great feral) decided to roll BE Disc/rogue.
    I have just a few questions for you guys:

First, is engi/enchanter the best way to for pvp on that team? I was looking at it and the extra 800 armor or 1.5k dmg with a 35yard range seems dam nice.

Second, is BE the way to go for this team? I figured the 2 extra silences as well as the extra burst that it allows for the rogue makes it a lock and for me as the priest the silence gives me a way to stop the CoI post DG as well as putting a damper on shatter combos when a mage runs towards me.

Third, is http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?prie...4&version=9947 the right spec choice? I play very offensively, coming from a restokin background. I figure I will switch between Inner fire, smite, and PW:S glyphs depending on whats happening that night
    Once Elendur of Arthas.

Re: Re rolling priest

BE and undead racials both are quite powerful, decide which one suits you best.

Your spec seems solid, swap Imp. Fortitude with Matyrdom. Buffs get dispelled anyway, Martyrdom can mean the difference.

Engineering still is nice, but has lost it's biggest arena bonus with the exclusion of boosters.

I personally prefer troll's. Mainly because of Berserking (can go up to 30% additional haste) and the reduced snare time. Berserking is awesome when you pop it together with PI when your health is low or when you need to burst.

I think im going to stick with BE the silence just seems very nice. Even more so given how offensive i play as a healer, I think im going to roll with 18stam+ 15% stun resist meta and use glyphs of PW:S, Smite, and Penence in the lower brackets and try and get a HF+Smite->boba fett rocket every time rogue starts to open. At least in the lower brackets.

Watching Hydra play I have noticed a great strat seems to be Penence up your target and when that is channeling get ready to throw a smite/HF/mind blast onto the other team, do i have that right?
    Once Elendur of Arthas.