Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Give me one serious reason not to use a disc priest instead of any other healer

Le offensive dispel
    Le defensive dispel
    Le mass dispel
    Le fear
    Le abolish disease
    Le shieldpenance lol
    Le fearward
    Le manaburn

Seriously,i really wonder what's the purpose of any other healer instead of discpriests nowadays.

Re: Give me one serious reason not to use a disc priest instead of any other healer

thats the problem the list is too long.. and there isnt enough ink in the pen to finish it.

Re: Give me one serious reason not to use a disc priest instead of any other healer

le combat ress
    le decurse
    le abolish poison
    le hots

or in a shamans case
    le cleansing totem
    le heroism
    le chainheal

or if you want a pala
    le sacred shield
    le holyshock
    le cleanse
    le kings
    le bubble

As Rogue Priest, we destroy every team that isn't using a Paladin or Druid healer.

Is that reason enough?

Quote Originally Posted by zsuper
    As Rogue Priest, we destroy every team that isn't using a Paladin or Druid healer.

Is that reason enough?
    very strange way to say you kill shaman. lol

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

well simply by naming various priest spells you have clearly proven how overpowered and superior a priest is to other healing classes so no need to discuss it any further.

Re: Give me one serious reason not to use a disc priest instead of any other hea

Druids and paladins are pretty decent aswell, depends what setup youre running
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Balnazzar&cn=Eydes

Do you think you have what it takes to be in a 12/12 ICC heroic (world 34th) guild that doesnt use alt raids and doesnt extend raiding? Check us out at http://www.paparazziguild.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez
    well simply by naming various priest spells you have clearly proven how overpowered and superior a priest is to other healing classes so no need to discuss it any further.

Re: Give me one serious reason not to use a disc priest instead of any other hea

Le cloth

Le lol'd irl!

Rogue community: the thing that makes us OP is a combination of 130 energy and overkill, not mutilate damage.

Ghostretard: Nah, we'll cut the balls off mutilate, lawl

Rogue community:...................

Ghostretard: We're happy where rogues are in PvP

Ghostretard: Wait, NM we'll also nerf overkill now and give you absolutely no fucking compensation while deathtards and retnubs still do gross amounts of damage with better defensive capabilities.

Depends, can you protect your disc priest from getting eaten alive by melee dps? If you can't, then you're better of with another healing class. Priests only shine if they get to play offensive, and they can't play offensive unless you can somehow remove melee dps from them.
    Whining about WoW since closed beta.
    Retired from WoW since patch 4.0.6.

Quote Originally Posted by Elica
    Depends, can you protect your disc priest from getting eaten alive by melee dps? If you can't, then you're better of with another healing class. Priests only shine if they get to play offensive, and they can't play offensive unless you can somehow remove melee dps from them.
    That is probably the truest and most un-biased post I have EVER witnessed on MMO Champ. Props to you for making me say 'wow' irl.

Its all Le Prodigy, so be careful, im coming for you.

Disc PvP FTW!

Disc PvP is completely destroying every team that isn't Druid/DK, Paladin/DK, or Druid/Warrior.
    Disc PvP is great in the lower brackets, where you face all sorts of different teams.
    Disc PvP is fun until you get into the higher brackets and face the above mentioned teams in 80% of your games.
    Disc PvP is losing to teams you completely and utterly outplayed just because their classes let them make two dozen mistakes without any repercussions.
    Disc PvP is queue dodging a Druid/DK just to be matched up with a different Druid/DK.
    Disc PvP is shaking your head and sighing after every loss, because there was absolutely nothing you could have done better or differently to win.
    Disc PvP is painful.

A poem by me.

1 reason? druids are frikken ridiculously op right now.

Quote Originally Posted by zsuper
    Disc PvP is completely destroying every team that isn't Druid/DK, Paladin/DK, or Druid/Warrior.
    Disc PvP is great in the lower brackets, where you face all sorts of different teams.
    Disc PvP is fun until you get into the higher brackets and face the above mentioned teams in 80% of your games.
    Disc PvP is losing to teams you completely and utterly outplayed just because their classes let them make two dozen mistakes without any repercussions.
    Disc PvP is queue dodging a Druid/DK just to be matched up with a different Druid/DK.
    Disc PvP is shaking your head and sighing after every loss, because there was absolutely nothing you could have done better or differently to win.
    Disc PvP is painful.

A poem by me.
    Really nice and truthful poem.
    I have been reading these forumz frequently the past months and its incredible how much qq there can be posted on a forum like this.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

why go with another healer...? hmm maybe coz there is a healer called resto druid that is better in every way. not good enough for u noob?
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&n=Tixwi

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&n=Mnem%C3%AEc

le double manabars
    le +200% armor
    le cyclone

because I (as a relatively good and good geared rogue) can solo any disc prist (yes even gladiators) any day of the week with just a tiny bit of support, but die horribly against druids?
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez
    xD <3

Other healers have other strengths and weaknesses, and all different classes synergizes with other classes differently. If Disc Priest is the strongest partner for a Rogue, and other healers excel elsewhere, what's the problem? Just run with a Priest.
    Planning is for amateurs.