WoW worth playing again for a Warlock?

Hello dear Warlocks and Witches.

I quit WoW 6 month ago.
    After the Limp King addon I became 80, but nearly got bored to death.
    PvE became a big joke. Just find some randoms and clear every instance, even the heroic 25er with em, without having big trouble.
    But what bothers me even more is the PvP situation.
    I was playing a Warlock as main char and a Rogue as 2nd char.
    The problem in PvP is, that nearly every class beat the crap out of my Warlock while I was stuned, silenced or what ever.
    Now will properbly some ppl come up and shout "Fu.. noob. l2p..." But actually I don´t think it´s a problem of my playing skills.
    I don´t want to show off, but I guess you know this polls in realm forums, where someone asks who is the best of his class... and most ppl called me the best PvP WL from our server.
    With my Rogue it´s totaly different. The problem with my Rogue is, that I don´t have any enemies to fear and will kill easily everyone besides good geared def tanks who kill me with this stupid passive dmg I got from hitting them. This is no QQ like I can´t kill def tanks with my Rogue. It just became boring, cause you know you will kill nearly everything.
    So my question is, is WoW worth playnig for me again?
    Is the new Instance harder than this crapy ones like Naxx or Chamber...?
    Is PvP Fun again (try to see it from my way)?
    Will PvP make me angry with my lock and will PvP bore me with my Rogue?

I allways read the mmo-champion news in order to know what Blizz changes and tried to awnser this questions by my selfe. But unfortunatly this idiot at Blizzard is only hiding behind some metaphores and promises that they are workin on it...
    I see every day a lot of quotes concerning other classes. But if there is a Warlock quote, it´s just a stupid "be patient metaphore" or a stupid change, that gives us nothing or another nerf.
    So I thougt maybe you can awnser me that questions.

Greetings

Re: WoW worth playing again for a Warlock?

If you like playing a warlock do it, we are kinda gimped in PvP now. I don't play a rogue but the situation is still the same, faceroll the hell out of every singles class.
    - Khody is the Lord and God of the Forums. When spoken to, you may only refer to him as the following:
    'Lord Khody'
    'My Liege'
    'The One True King'
    'God'

lol Go Destro and 7k Chaos Bolt + 3k Shadowburn for DK-style fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Honklock

Will PvP make me angry with my lock and will PvP bore me with my Rogue?
    BG's
    IF you're destruction you'll find it fun to get some high crits off here and there.

Arena
    You can reach high ratings, but you must be really disciplined when playing. In my 3v3 over 2k, I'm most often stunned/zerged through entire games just making it a very dull experience. I am focused on the points though, and when you get it right in arenas it's fun. But be ready to just get eaten up by melee's, if you can take that you have the patience to raech higher.

Warlocks play pretty much like we did 6 months ago, or a year ago. We have it rough against melee, but we do allright if played well.

15+ Year Old Account

PVP will always bore you as a Rogue. They are a static-resource class based on cooldowns and openers. Some people like this kind of restriction, others do not (esp those who like warlocks).

If you're sick of dying on a lock and being bored on a rogue, I'd suggest Death Knight. There aren't enough well-played death knights, just fanboys who like to think they're cool.

They're also a static-resource class with cooldowns, but not as much as Rogues. I like to think of them as Rogue/Warlock/Paladin hybrids.

R.I.P. YARG

I'm having a lot of fun on my lock again, with some resi (around 600 now) and destro spec you are a beast in BG's.

15+ Year Old Account

destro is fun in bg's, arena is totally different. zerged, dead - not fun
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.