Druid/Warrior Strat

Hai,

So I finally leveled my druid to 80 and farmed the hateful gear, picked up a warrior for 2s. We are doing pretty good considering my gear/experience, we are at 1800. The thing is my main is a hunter and for me to get a kill on the hunter I have to set up a cc rotation or w/e. With this warrior there is no cc rotation he just calls out for cyclones when his burst is ready and we get the kill. That strategy is working fine right now but I know there has to be more to warrior/druid than just that. So can someone direct me to a warrior/druid strategy guide or something? I tried AJ but I can't find an updated guide.

Thanx in advance
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

Re: Druid/Warrior Strat

pretty much as the druid you control the cc train
    when your warriors cooldowns are ready you just cyclone what hes not attacking and when diminishing returns are up he should switch while you cyclone the other target. root the healer out of los and your warrior can intercept fear then charge back and kill.
    nerfs tickle at best
    people who reroll or quit due to nerfs are sissys

Quote Originally Posted by kainron
    pretty much as the druid you control the cc train
    when your warriors cooldowns are ready you just cyclone what hes not attacking and when diminishing returns are up he should switch while you cyclone the other target. root the healer out of los and your warrior can intercept fear then charge back and kill.
    funny how the comp is so easymode, you can actually sum up the strat in 3 lines....
    This user has been banned.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by lizard
    funny how the comp is so easymode, you can actually sum up the strat in 3 lines....
    I can sum up any "hardmode" comps strats just the same way for you if you want.

Priest Rog: Zerg something down while burning something else.

Mage Rog: Zerg something down during fucking Imp CS on healer with 50k burst in 2 GCD's.

Druid DK: Spam chains on stuff and kill something while facerolling HoT's in ToL.

SEE WUT I DID THAR?

try it for priest warrior. cause thats what i'm playing.
    This user has been banned.

Root healer is win...
    No healers can dispel it so just make sure to root out of los.

Druid warrior is capable of great things. Could you be more specific on your problems? Are you dying? is he dying? What is keeping you from 2k+? The general strat is to switch around a lot from target to target and set up a lot of pressure on both targets. A lot of switching involved. A big mistake i see a lot of warriors do i tunnel vision. It works sometimes but once you get higher up there you will get out played. For example your playing dk pally. Your warrior starts on the pally and instead of charging back on him when the dk peels you switch to the dk when he peels. The paladin will first heal himself and then heal his dk. When you see him charging a big heal for his dk you tell your warrior to charge back on the pally and stop heals. This will create a lot of pressure for the pally. And if you get him really low, cyclone kill target, lock up the other target if its a healer and then continue to finish off kill target. Remember you cant get healed when your in the cyclone. Abuse that.