Poll: After the new 3.2.0 changes which one would you pick?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Looking to reroll meele, but the question is which *updated*?

I'm looking to reroll a meele class to pvp, which one would be better on long term (after 3.2.0 hits)? I need recomendations/advices any reply would be appreciated thanks !

EDIT: after seen latest patch notes this makes my decision harder

I would like to hear opinions of each class user about new changes

Re: Looking to reroll meele, but the question is which?

Roll a rogue

If you like hitting three buttons roll a Pala.

If you like running around and stunning someone roll a Rogue.

If you like two shotting people roll a DK.

But whatever you do, dont roll a Warrior unless you have a brain.

;D

Quote Originally Posted by mrjoshua
    Roll a rogue
    This.
    http://i35.tinypic.com/10s7i3q.jpg
    (Signature too large, sorry! - Dinnerbone)

from the looks of things shamans may be FOTM after 3.2, get your enhance on.

Quote Originally Posted by Mograine
    If you like hitting three buttons roll a Pala.

If you like running around and stunning someone roll a Rogue.

If you like two shotting people roll a DK.

But whatever you do, dont roll a Warrior unless you have a brain.

;D
    Pretty decent summary lol.

If you want the easiest rating roll a rogue and do 2's with a disc priest. In any event I always suggest do what you enjoy most.
    - Khody is the Lord and God of the Forums. When spoken to, you may only refer to him as the following:
    'Lord Khody'
    'My Liege'
    'The One True King'
    'God'

Quote Originally Posted by Eyetotem
    Good point, I need to start grinding some levels so I can be ready to win! (Facerolls) asdfghjkll;'

I vote ret... easy to play but you can still stand out once you refine your skills and learn to multi task.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

Feral does insane DPS, though the rotation is hard to keep up.

Rogues have a hard rotation and can pump out some awesome DPS.

Ret does low DPS, and has a rotation 5 year-olds could excel at.

I know next to nothing about shammies and warriors. D:

First of all, are you Allience or Horde? If you play horde then Paladin is out of the question since you'd have to roll Homo Elfs. Out of those 3 I'd go DK but would have voted Rogue if it was a choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Shabada
    Feral does insane DPS, though the rotation is hard to keep up.

Rogues have a hard rotation and can pump out some awesome DPS.

Ret does low DPS, and has a rotation 5 year-olds could excel at.

I know next to nothing about shammies and warriors. D:
    Rotation? Dude his talking about PVP -.-''
    My Armory

In the begginning there was nothing... Then Chuck Norris Roundhouse kicked that nothing in the face and said: ''Get a job''.
    That is the true story of universe

Quote Originally Posted by Xmile
    Rotation? Dude his talking about PVP -.-''
    Yeah, I realized that after posting. I just clicked on a topic on the first page of the site without checking what section it was in. <.< ...

Gotta be rogue or DK. Blizzard seems to think warriors should be tanks and 'tweaks' them so often... not that we're bad at pvp but you can expect DK to shine all the way thru this expansion. Starts at a high lvl too and can tank just as well as a warrior. Ret is ezmode right now but I wouldn't count on it remaining great forever. DK is blizzard's baby, stick with that.

/ I'm a warrior, sadly ><

thanks for the feedback so far, I'm curious if a BE's rogue would be superior from a UD because of the silence, same for DK.

DK or Pali.

The only reason I would suggest paladin over DK is that you have additional options on your paladin for pvp.

You can heal, tank or dps in pvp, depending on if you plan on doing 2's 3's and 5's or whatever.

If you want pure DPS, then go DK all the way, DK is op in pvp due to the insane amount of skills they bring to pvp as well as their burst damage.

People complain about ret paladins a LOT lately and dk's are sneaking under the radar while facerolling there way through with a good 2's partner.

Quote Originally Posted by Entitygm
    Gotta be rogue or DK. Blizzard seems to think warriors should be tanks and 'tweaks' them so often... not that we're bad at pvp but you can expect DK to shine all the way thru this expansion. Starts at a high lvl too and can tank just as well as a warrior. Ret is ezmode right now but I wouldn't count on it remaining great forever. DK is blizzard's baby, stick with that.

/ I'm a warrior, sadly ><
    I hate DKs, not the Class but the possibility that everyone and his grandma can play this "heroic class". Blizzard always went the way to make everything avail for even the foolishest noob, same on Ulduar. In a few patches you can run there with green fresh 80ish chars.
    [div class="blizzquotewrap"][div class="blizzquoteinner"][span class="corners-top"][span][/span][/span][div class="blizzquoteheader"][span]Quote from: Blizzard Staff[/span][/div][div class="blizzquote"]Warlock's survavibility wasn't really good at the start of Wrath of the Lich King, but they're in a pretty good place right now.[/div][span class="corners-bottom"][span][/span][/span][/div][/div]

Quote Originally Posted by OBR
    thanks for the feedback so far, I'm curious if a BE's rogue would be superior from a UD because of the silence, same for DK.
    If you're horde and undead is an option, you take it. For pvp anyways. Will of the Forsaken is an awesome skill and for some reason is always overlooked.

For pvp purposes, go undead, 2 cc breaks [with trinket] will help a ton. Granted this is for arena, if you plan on pvp'ing mostly in BG's and WG, then play whatever race you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Dokoran
    If you're horde and undead is an option, you take it. For pvp anyways. Will of the Forsaken is an awesome skill and for some reason is always overlooked.

For pvp purposes, go undead, 2 cc breaks [with trinket] will help a ton. Granted this is for arena, if you plan on pvp'ing mostly in BG's and WG, then play whatever race you like.
    arena is my main focus

Quote Originally Posted by Eyetotem
    Dont make me rofled...i have'nt saw any shanges that lead enh shamy to FOTM...only one thing gonna happend for sure - they buff ours hp...we still will deal dps with 1-2 buttons, saving shocks for heals-ets-interupts and fill "free" gcd with totem spam..

OP - roll rog or warr

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mazinger
    First of all, are you Allience or Horde? If you play horde then Paladin is out of the question since you'd have to roll Homo Elfs. Out of those 3 I'd go DK but would have voted Rogue if it was a choice.
    I would say if your gonna roll a pally then horde blood elf would be the way to go truthfully. the blood elf has HoJ, Rep, Racial trait called arcane torrent(Silence for 2secs. the arcane torrent would give a Blood Elf Pally a better chance to down a healer better then human IMO. But i would def go with a Rogue, they are dominating in PVP/PVE at the moment.