Possible fury fix? ...ok maybe just an improvement

What would you guys think about Attt being changed to give like +2 strength instead of 3 AP? Fury warrior would get another 20% of it due to Imp. Berserker Stance while Arms and Prot would also get benefit from this change when Kings buffed. I think it could help to fill the gap between Arms and Fury dps... It may not be enough, but still viable imo.

edit: yeah.. bad numbers :P fixed
    "The Internet, where the men are men, the women are also men, and the children are FBI agents."

Deleted

Re: Possible fury fix? ...ok maybe just an improvement

You mean like, 2 strength per 120 armor?

With good enough gear fury is already better than arms for DPS, but as arms have the debuffs I imagine it's quite a fair tradeoff.

It's before that point which needs fixing and I sadly can't see that happening unless they change the rage formula, as everything else would just push fury over the top again in current late endgame.

Agreed ... plz gief us Str =) At least this much ....

Quote Originally Posted by Kezool
    You mean like, 2 strength per 120 armor?

With good enough gear fury is already better than arms for DPS, but as arms have the debuffs I imagine it's quite a fair tradeoff.

It's before that point which needs fixing and I sadly can't see that happening unless they change the rage formula, as everything else would just push fury over the top again in current late endgame.
    I was pretty sure too that Fury > Arms with Ulduar gear... but so far, with a couple of Ulduar piece, I still do more dps as Arms than Fury on most of the fight. On AoE fights like Kologarn, Thorim or Mirm, Fury is tends to be better due to WW hitting multiples targets. Single target wise, Arms > Fury, even with good gear. My gear is not full Ulduar 25 yet, but I'm not that sure Fury will scale much better... we will see I guess.
    "The Internet, where the men are men, the women are also men, and the children are FBI agents."

It actually used to be STR instead of AP, but they changed it so prot warriors wouldn't feel like they needed to take it since it would apply to shield block. Which becomes a really stupid reason now that they are buffing shield block. This could have fixed a lot of problems from the beginning. :P