Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Midsummer Issues, Blue posts, Comics

"Your skill in guns incresed to 2"

Haha, that made me laugh so hard

Wouldn't they have been better of using a shaman for the example as they have a Crit to mana talent?

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

I don't know about others but, I got a second Crown of the Fire Festival as soon as the Festival started, Easiest 1 Copper I ever made!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tablemaker
    Yeah. It's funny how they reverse the whole thing. The fact of the matter is... if a customer created a scene in real life like they are in the forums, they would be removed from the store. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

Example: GC works at McDonalds. Some idiots walks up to the counter and asks for a Whopper. GC tells him they do not sell Whoppers. The idiot flips a nut. Calls GC off and throws straws at him. GC asks him to leave.

15+ Year Old Account

Priests don´t gain mana from overhealing anymore... and even then it was only from a few spells.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Quote Originally Posted by Delijica
    I don't know about others but, I got a second Crown of the Fire Festival as soon as the Festival started, Easiest 1 Copper I ever made!
    Yeah, same here!

Quote Originally Posted by Xacez
    Yeah, same here!
    Mm now if blizz would fix the bonfires issue I can finished the Burning Hot Pole Dance achie and get the meta achievement .

World of Warcraft: Map || Screenshots

"You have to have a warrior MT and a druid OT."

Quote Originally Posted by Zimtbock
    "We considered the idea that resilience acts like a debuff for heals, but we're not happy with what that might do to the game. You'd be in a situaiton where sometimes you might not want extra resilience since it lowers your healing."

you are doing it wroooong!
    Give a general 30% healing debuff in arena an make resilience lower it to 15% when capped. Resilience is now the pvp stat anyway.
    I kinda like this idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Kv-joe
    Anyone els also have a bug with midsummer...I cant see the flames in Ogrimmar and in Durotar, they dont say anything about it in the blue post so is it only me?
    You may be horde so this doesn't matter at all...but are you phased due the the wrathgate quest line? If you can't see them at all...that is the only thing that makes sense to me, but I don't know your exact situation.

lol, they are so freaking funny lying
    GC, you should go and (1) read George Orwell (2) Watch Tail Wag Dog (3) read something of Soviet Russia propaganda - that would teach you do deliver bullshit with a little bit more professionalism.

The true story around is would be the following:
    1) We decided to nerf holy in PVP as our rogue friends think they are healing too good in arena. The best solution would be to nerf mana regen in many different way.
    2) We understood that the paladin community would be very unhappy about illumination (the key spec ability) double nerf, so based on our assumption that our player base is full of idiots, we decided to communicate this PVP nerf as a necessary addition to huge PVE buff (what a great idea).
    3) So we put the bullshit post, about our "paladin class rework to make it better" and communicated this bullshit. We says unusual amount of time how great healers paladins become thanks to Beacon of Light buff! (which is pure and complete lie and as such need to be repeated as many times as possible for people to believe).
    4) Unfortunately a) not all of paladins around are idiots b) some naive member of our team posted on absolutely different topic that "we nerfed illumination to address burst healing problem".
    5) So, we got to trouble and GC was have to put this post, about how honest we are and even gather some numbers!
    6) So, now the accent of our communication is moving ( as with previous communication bullshit with Vindication). Illumination was massively overpowered! We were letting it be because paladin sucked and didn't have much to do with this mana. But now we nerf it because of the great BoL buff now holy paladins are so good, so good, bla bla

Leave holy paladins alone, you liers, that would save a lot of effort on continuous lying.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Now we change Beacon so that the overhealing counts. Paladin healing is going to go up, probably by a lot. We can argue how much it's going to go up or how of that will be effective healing. But it will go up a lot, especially considering the glyph of HL will get more use. Considering how much higher paladin regen is than other healers, it has a long way to fall before it would even be at parity(Source)
    Except that it won't really, exactly because of the mana regen nerfs that are going to be put into place.

I'm not saying it isn't going to get used, and it'll certainly be more effective with the proposed changes to beacon, but it's highly unlikely we'll be in a position to spam it in a way that'll make it overly effective during a long fight.

Then again, I just froze my account, so this really doesn't effect me in any way right now. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    [blizzquote="Tisephus;http://blue.mmo-champion.com/23/17900054075-midsummer-festival--currently-known-issues.html"]
    Now you can argue that you prefer the current model (HL on the tank and nearly unlimited mana) better. But it's hard to argue the new Beacon would be balanced without other changes.
    Don't call "the current model" what you perception of the current model is!

"The current model" perfectly can be BoL MT and HL the raid after the massive AOE damage was done or some people got huge burst damage.  And the *current, unbuffed* BoL is just fine.  It's the model which can be used on Ignis (BoL MT, HL the person taken by Ignis),  on XT-002 (BoL MT, HL the person who has damaged by being bomb during tremor), on Kalagorn (BoL MT, HL the person gripped).

Also, on encounters where 2 tanks got massive damage (like Patchwerk) BoL one spam heal another is the "current model".

On the other hand, there are encounters you created which *requires* holy pala to spam HL the MT. And while now we are still able to heal after the period of spam, after your so called buff we will be staying OOM and thinking about how powerfull our BoL is.

If you wanted to nerf Illumination - fine, nobody but rogue could be safe from your arbitrary nerfing. But please, don't lie and don't call it "buff" let alone argument about "current model",  or any other kind of models, you have no idea about.  You know, drop your precious rogue for a while, take holy paladin and heal couple of hard modes. Then come back and say something about "models" being aware about what are you talking about.

Interesting, that the only 3.2 topic on elitist jerks paladin's forum is about protection, so people who knows the class hope this "buff" will never see life....

Quote Originally Posted by Hypocratus
    Don't call "the current model" what you perception of the current model is!

"The current model" perfectly can be BoL MT and HL the raid after the massive AOE damage was done or some people got huge burst damage. And the *current, unbuffed* BoL is just fine. It's the model which can be used on Ignis (BoL MT, HL the person taken by Ignis), on XT-002 (BoL MT, HL the person who has damaged by being bomb during tremor), on Kalagorn (BoL MT, HL the person gripped).

Also, on encounters where 2 tanks got massive damage (like Pathwork) BoL one spam heal another is the "current model".

On the other hand, there are encounters you created which *requires* holy pala to spam HL the MT. And while now we are still able to heal after the period of spam, after your so called buff we will be staying OOM and thinking about how powerfull our BoL is.

If you wanted to nerf Illumination - fine, nobody but rogue could be safe from your arbitrary nerfing. But please, don't lie and don't call it "buff" let alone argument about "current model", or any other kind of models, you have no idea about. You know, drop your precious rogue for a while, take holy paladin and heal couple of hard modes. Then come back and say something about "models" being aware about what are you talking about.

Interesting, that the only 3.2 topic on elitist jerks paladin's forum is about protection, so people who knows the class hope this "buff" will never see life....
    It's Patchwerk man, Patchwerk.
    Work in Progress....

Quote Originally Posted by Canopus
    It's Patchwerk man, Patchwerk.
    Thanks -)

Some players like to claim the sky is falling after every set of patch notes, and to be fair, it's a pretty understandable reaction.
    Hold on. Let me look this up in the dictionary. "'The sky is falling,' has passed into the English language as a common idiom indicating a hysterical or mistaken belief that disaster is imminent." Yep, definitely sounds like the phrase I would use to describe an understandable reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrotica
    Isn't this mana regen thing going to be a non-issue in raids since replenishment is being bumped from 0.25% to 1.0% ?

On my hunter I get 200-250ish mana every tick, so I should be getting 800-1000 now?
    You might want to reread the note. It's going from .25%/second for 10 seconds to 1.0% over 5 seconds.

Shorter duration, .05% less mana back per second.

I'm not even doing the Fire Fest this year. They couldn't be arsed to update it to be level 82, so I can't be arsed to bother with that BS.
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

Well, besides having to do it again for the meta, it brought in around 800g...

Otherwise, yea, I only cared about the meta and getting the pets, once thats over, fark it
    Feh, I'm not interested in the meta and I don't care about gold.

But I am glad that there are other people out there enjoying the event at least!
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

You're right, I didn't read the fine print on that... In other news... SWEET! I don't need to waste talent points anymore for my SV build!
    That is one way to look at it

FFS pallys, Is it so difficult to change some of the INT/SP gems for MP5? If so just go and play another class/game. Most pallys will learn to adjust from this nerf like they have done in the past.
    Even if his math is off, 60% of your healing is overhealing 30% more than the same geared priest. Like he said at the moment your regen is so good spells might as well cost nothing for the pally...
    Remember that replenishment is also being buffed so tbh i don't think your going to notice this nerf as much as your qq about. And well if u do notice it u can regem/chant your gear for regen.