Holy paladins' 2set bonus from T8.5

Just wondering, i've heard that the t8.5 2set bonus for paladin, that once the proc procs, it uses extra mana. Is this true? as in, it's using more than a holy shock's mana? I've tried testing it out sometimes i'm convinced it's bugged, sometimes the number seems to add up =/

Re: Holy paladins' 2set bonus from T8.5

Quote Originally Posted by Nerotic
    Just wondering, i've heard that the t8.5 2set bonus for paladin, that once the proc procs, it uses extra mana. Is this true? as in, it's using more than a holy shock's mana? I've tried testing it out sometimes i'm convinced it's bugged, sometimes the number seems to add up =/
    it it does-it would have to be a bug.

so ur saying it uses more mana? or if it uses more mana it's a bug >< lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nerotic
    so ur saying it uses more mana? or if it uses more mana it's a bug >< lol
    my bad. IF its using more mana than norm than its a bug.

turn on combat text and see how much its using when it procs.

This was a known bug and got fixed I believe.

This was a known bug that was supposed to be fixed a while ago.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

Do you guys think the t7 set bonuses are better than t8? I'm still undecided... The 4 piece t8 set bonus still doesn't seem THAT impressive to me, though I can almost bring myself to like the 2 piece bonus once the 3.2 SS change goes live. With a forethought talisman I feel like a drood lol.

The 2pt8 is useless for the most part. In a 3 hour raid i only makes up for 0.7% of my total effective healing because it only ticks for 300-500.

About 4pt8: this is a very solid setbonus, and I can definately see a lot of paladins spec away from the ret tree and into the prot tree and get more use of this setbonus.

Personally, I'm not bothering with 4pt8 unless I dualspec 50/20/0 for a fight. If not I'll stick with 2pt8, because it's such a nice upgrade in stats, and I don't really need the 4pt7 setbonus.

The t8 4 set is going to be amazing if the flash of light hot can stack and if you are prot spec for the extra shield absorption + duration. A shield that absorbs almost 3k damage in raids that could proc every 4 seconds is nothing to joke about.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely