(resto) speed enchant on boots /discuss

How effective would you guys rate 15 sta and minor speed increase against 6MP5 on boots?

To me it seems that the actual speed enchant would come in handy alot more times then the additional MP5. takes fights such as iron council, mimiron and freya hardmode into consideration.

/discuss curious what you guys think.

Re: (resto) speed enchant on boots /discuss

Get minor speed

15stm and increased run speed = no mana problems

6 mp5 = mana problems

WHICH ONE ARE YOU?

TBH that 6 mp5 isn't gonna make a load of difference if you have mana issues.
    If you are only concerned about raiding, then no use for the speed increase as you will have unholy aura.
    If you do pvp, quests and heroics then yeah, go for run speed.
    Indraani - PvE Resto/Elemental Shaman - Numen Guild of Silvermoon EU
    Blogging about hardcore raiding

Quote Originally Posted by Indraani
    TBH that 6 mp5 isn't gonna make a load of difference if you have mana issues.
    If you are only concerned about raiding, then no use for the speed increase as you will have unholy aura.
    If you do pvp, quests and heroics then yeah, go for run speed.
    i used to rely on unholy aura before they nerfed it

Preventing a death > 360 mana over 5 minutes

Quitting the fail that WoW has become when Aion comes out. No point to play hardcore when any idiot can have the same gear as you.

I'm also using tuskarr and i don't miss the 6mp5 or the icewalker enchant.

With all the movement encounters in uldar.. get the tuskarr

Quote Originally Posted by Brokenmirror
    6 mp5 is useless, it will not help anyone. lol if it was 20 mp5 then I would see it as useful.

Are you trying to tell me that 6mp5 is useless, when I already did the math on it? lol

Quitting the fail that WoW has become when Aion comes out. No point to play hardcore when any idiot can have the same gear as you.

Are you trying to tell me that 6mp5 is useless, when I already did the math on it? lol
    Yep, 360 mana over 5 minutes as an enchant, is less than a gain from water shield charge, so its useless.

run speed has been the best boot enchant since MC, nothing has changed in over 4 years
    Val'anyr Completed: July 9
    Mimiron's Head
    Comablack @ magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground
    Yep, 360 mana over 5 minutes as an enchant, is less than a gain from water shield charge, so its useless.
    Did I not just say that it was useless in 2 posts? I shouldn't have to spell things out.

Alligator mouth facing toward something means it's greater, or better in this case.

what do you guys think about the nitro boosts for engineers? maybe resto shammy engineers can get some use out of that?

edit: i just realized they're REDUCING the crit to 12 from 16 and adding hit

15+ Year Old Account

Did I not just say that it was useless in 2 posts? I shouldn't have to spell things out.
    Alligator mouth facing toward something means it's greater, or better in this case.
    C'mon give it try, maybe he succeeds in understanding at the third time ^^ (I'm sry for OT and my sarcasm)
    R.A.I.D - Resto at its destiny

Birdman

6mp5 is nothing.

15 stam and 7% run speed is very nice.

To be correct its 8%. Minor speed increase is also 8%, boars speed and cats swiftness 8%.

i dont see any use for the mana enchant i mean it is so small you wont feel anything. But the health and run speed you WILL feel and it will save your life somethimes, and makes it easier to escape from stupid situations or keep up with tanks when they decide to go on a journey in the Boss room.