Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

*** IMPORTANT: Looking for Paladin forum moderator.

This class forum is the most active one without a moderator. I'm looking for one that meets the following criteria:
    - Good understanding of the English language and spelling
    - Decent behaviour towards other users
    - Enough posts to prove the above at a glance

Toelicking won't work. If you're interested, please PM me. If you got someone to suggest, post in this thread.

This is only for moderating this subforum; not all of them. There aren't any constraint, but if you're too inactive you'll lose your moderation privileges.

Cheers guys.

Re: *** IMPORTANT: Looking for Paladin forum moderator.

Should be easy to find, there are a lot of stellar pallies on these forums.

Adamson comes to mind very quickly as an active knowledgeable paladin that does his best to be courteous and helpful.

**edited**
    Had to go find the spelling of his name but iktankniet also jumps to the forefront of my mind when I think stand up guy in the mmo pally community.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

15+ Year Old Account

I'd recommend the following:

Adamson
    Chronalis
    iktankniet
    Mysmere

And of course myself :P

I never did trust dwarf pallies.....
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Munk
    I never did trust dwarf pallies.....
    We're the ones that keep the Gnomes at bay, so you have us to thank for that

Wish I could be considered, I know most things about Paladins, be it Prot, Holy, or Ret (Mostly the first two). I'm fairly certain I have no where near enough posts to be considered so I'm sad. Don't get me wrong, if you want me, you can take me ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbot
    CLEARLY this is blizzard ONCE AGAIN catering to casuals. Us hardcore have no problem with taking an extra 8 seconds to cast a basic camp fire. That's how it's been for years. This game just gets easier and easier, Blizzard may as well just hand out free camp fires all over the major cities at this point!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Pally_Power
    Wish I could be considered, I know most things about Paladins, be it Prot, Holy, or Ret (Mostly the first two). I'm fairly certain I have no where near enough posts to be considered so I'm sad. Don't get me wrong, if you want me, you can take me ;D
    Pally_Power = Crovax?

knowledge of the class doesnt matter, it is about keeping ppl in constraint, aka stopping the rouges to post QQ in pally forum

(rouges = on purpose)

My unwanted vote goes to......Mysmere. Gratz :P

Top Pick:
    Chronalis

If not definitely one of these two:

Ronark
    iktankniet

How much do you get paid for this job?

Vote for: Adamson ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    I'd recommend the following:

Adamson
    Chronalis
    iktankniet
    Mysmere

And of course myself :P

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Bidybag
    How much do you get paid for this job?
    This is not a paid job. You're also free to give it up whenever you want, there's no constraint.

Nope, I'm not Crovax, I'm just Pally_Power. I PvP as Holy and PvE as Prot. I refresh the main page every five minutes looking for interesting threads to read everyday, so that's why I'd love to be the paladin forum moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbot
    CLEARLY this is blizzard ONCE AGAIN catering to casuals. Us hardcore have no problem with taking an extra 8 seconds to cast a basic camp fire. That's how it's been for years. This game just gets easier and easier, Blizzard may as well just hand out free camp fires all over the major cities at this point!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthumii
    Top Pick:
    Chronalis

If not definitely one of these two:

Ronark
    iktankniet

I'll be the oddball and vote for Ronark with Chronalis as a second choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Rellikk
    Chronalis

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Pally_Power
    Nope, I'm not Crovax, I'm just Pally_Power. I PvP as Holy and PvE as Prot. I refresh the main page every five minutes looking for interesting threads to read everyday, so that's why I'd love to be the paladin forum moderator.
    You don't have enough posts to be considered, sorry. It's not some elitist rule, it's really to see how you behave on the long term and so on.

iktankniet promoted. Since this is a very active forum, I leave the possibility open for a second moderator. Once again, you won't be considered if you don't PM me; but suggestions welcome in here.

Chronalis, definately.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by iktankniet
    Pally_Power = Crovax?

knowledge of the class doesnt matter, it is about keeping ppl in constraint, aka stopping the rouges to post QQ in pally forum

(rouges = on purpose)

But more Rogue Tears for our shiny Gears!!11!1!1!