New Battleground like!

I want a battleground like arena.
    --There are 2 spawn points for ally and Horde.
    --The bg queues like when everyone lets say 10 vs 10, queues will pop up when 10x person pressed ready button.
    --In a 200 yard area circular square with LoS whatever, each side will kill eachother even ; horde vs horde or horde vs alliance or alliance vs alliance.
    --Bg starts after 1 min when everyone pressed ready and spawned inside the bg. ---When 3 rounds win for one team that team will get his marks and +ending honors(reasonable honors because every1 will benefit for the killing blow honor) New bg marks ofcourse.
    --At the end of each round the winner side's Most Healing done and Most dmg Done players will be rewarded with more reasonable honor.
    Yes I know there will be people who is QQ ing about they have no healers in bg raid. There is always someone QQ in in current bgs too so no problem .

To be a king, first one should be a man!

suwâyyah Eu Darksorrow

Deleted

Re: New Battleground like!

Suggest it on the official forums?

I dont know where to suggest it may you give a link or shall I search on forums.wow-europe.com?

suwâyyah Eu Darksorrow

Deleted

http://forums.wow-europe.com/board.h...Id=10024&sid=1
    There you go. Less than 20 seconds of browsing.

such a slacker I am. I found the page to suggest it but I want to see the comments first how the players react.

suwâyyah Eu Darksorrow

It would be nice with a team deathmatch BG with powerups and such, but I think that's what they made arena for. If you look at it, all the other BGs got objectives, where arena's only got one.