Hello again. I appreciate the support and conversations with a few of you on a forum post i made in the damage dealing forums provided by Blizzard.

I am thinking about making a separate thread. Basically summarizing the best points from that post. Also with some point questions about enhancement. Hopefully wording them to where they don't sound frustrated (which will be hard to do since I am.)

Also I would like to attempt to get some other fellow shamans to perhaps post some questions as well. Though ones that actually pertain to the issues that are present against the enhancement shaman spec. Not simply "why wont you buff us?" or "we suck in pvp so why cant we be like X class?"

I am talking about actual constructive questions. Perhaps with data. Questions that make sense. Even suggestions that make sense. No I am not talking about suggestions like "take WF offa the 3 sec internal cd." That wont work. Use your head. Think of suggestions that will help us in pvp without effecting our pve damage to a even moderate degree.

Remember, our pve damage is where it needs to be. Perhaps even the most perfect out of any pve damage spec. This is our problem. Our damage is fine in pve to the extent that blizz probably does not want to change anything in fear of throwing it out of whack. Sadly it is horrible in pvp.

Use your heads. Think of ways to change our damage via talent changes or ability changes that circumvent buffing our pve damage.

If you support me making a thread of this nature (meaning summarizing that one thread and throwing some pertinent questions together via my own opinions and the communities then post here stating any helpful sources (threads, posts, W/E) here. I will compile it when I get a chance. (soon).

I am proposing this because a 10 page post (which is what that thread is at) is a lot to read through for say a dev or fellow shaman wanting to catch up on the issues.

Note: The thread i am talking about is http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...id=1&pageNo=10