Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: best pvp racial ?

Shadowmeld is most likely the best for rogues/druids. Other than that i agree with most others with human and undead racials.
    http://i796.photobucket.com/albums/y...n101/Zival.jpg
    Your signature is in violation of the signature guidelines, and has been corrected.

I agree that the Human racial is great, but with the upcoming resil changes, the resil pvp trinket will really come in handy. So therefore I'm going with the B/E silence, or Undead fear break.

Quote Originally Posted by Kooshkrusher
    I agree that the Human racial is great, but with the upcoming resil changes, the resil pvp trinket will really come in handy. So therefore I'm going with the B/E silence, or Undead fear break.
    you can get resil on different trinkets

i for one love my WG trinket. i get the resil as well as the ability to wings + trinket and have a proc trinket in my second slot

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

I think humans are the best for most melee. Great overall as it allows for an easier time customizing gear.... if i played an ally(this will never happen) id go human for pvp on my dk it would allow me to use the 2 wg trinks or 1 wg trink and beserker.

15+ Year Old Account

Human racial is win!

Everything I say is absolute. If you disagree, you're a communist.

WotF is the best racial.

LET ME TELL YOU I PLAY A DWARF AND IT IS UTTER COW CRAP!! i mean
    its so hard to sap a human or NE. Only way to perform a sap on a human or a NE is eather
    a)They suck and dont use a macro and try and tab spam sap you
    or
    b)you prevanish in hopes the human or NE didnt prevanish aswell thinking your a human or NE.

also i love when i pop stoneform and as it wipes a bleed or IE a diease befor the GCD is off to vanish move ect..... a new one is reapplyed....

stoneform should give a 2 second immunity i understand the big nerf for it when the DK crave IE bliazzards "new-warlock babbys" where born needed the upper seat for pvp But god sake this racial has gone down hill. it use to be close to Wotf as in it would break blinds but not nearly as good as breaking fears and sheeps and giving as many extra outs as that racial. It use to be awsome for re stealthing after having a bleed on you but now it's utter crap and if the player your playing vs is at all good they will watch for it and reapply if they are 2k+ semi skilled player.

I've always been a fan of the human one and the blood elf one. Both are good for numerous circumstances.

gnome, dwarf, orc

additional remove moveming impating effects, dispell bleeds (rogue QQ), additional AP trinket

I was in shock state when I saw that humans were getting a free pvp trinket as a racial talent.

It is the most OP without discussion. Humans are best over all tbh, 10% increased rep gain ftw! Etc.

Humans wins in my mind. To be able to wear one extra trinket of your choice is just so awesome.

Everyman for himself, especially for dps classes.

Dont even have to read what the OP actually wrote.

Its the human racial hands down. The ONLY racial equal is wotf but its situational.

Rofl @ all the bads saying WotF.

As an elemental shaman i wouldnt trade anything for my warstomp. When i time it with Fire nova stun it gives me a 4 sec stun wich is more than enough time to kill my enemy =D

Stoneform was good against one class, rogue, when it became good against DK they ahd to nerf it to death, bow it isnt very good at all, maybe FOR rogues but not for anyone else :x

Rofl @ all the bads not saying WotF.

I have lost SO many matches because enemies were undeads. It is really gamebreaking, if enemies are undead or not, for a ally shadowpriest.

Overall Humans is best. I especially love it in pve setting. If I'm tanking or dps I can wear 2x tanking/dps trinkets and still break stuns/roots/fears etc. Nothing comes close to human in PvE setting. Even in PvP is one of the best all around racials.

Some cases undead wotf + trinket is better.

War stomp is great for druids to get a cyclone off. Especially vs a shaman who can interrupt/gounding totem your cyclones all the time.

Shadowmeld great when used correctly. Most players probably have no clue what I'm talking about.