Deleted

Quick leveling talent point question

I was leveling my rogue up as mute, I have THIS build so far (level 42).

Was just wondering which few points to go for next. I'm basically setting myself up for mute at 50.
    Right now I'm doing this. CS -> Backstab (almost always crits with RA+PW and you get extra CP from SF) -> Evis -> SS (if needed) -> Dead.

I was thinking of putting my next 2 points into deadly brew (I only need the next 2 points decided really). I'm thinking like this;

1/3 -> 3/3 Ruthelessness -=- Probably pointless seeing as I don't finish twice on any mob.
    0/2 -> 2/2 Blood Spatter -=- Again, I rarely use either of them yet as the mobs just die way too fast.
    0/3 -> 2/3 Imp Kidney St -=- KS sucks at my level, 1 second per CP is very low compared to a near 1k crit from evis so I never use KS.

Now, I was thinking poison for mute. I will CS then probably auto attack 2-4 times before using mute. So I was thinking if getting something to get poisons up quickly, so....

Imp poisons -=- Don't use deadly in case I need to gouge at any point, and also because of the quick death thing.
    Deadly Brew -=- Probably put Instant in main hand then Crippling (yea as well as talent) in offhand. That way it will have a very high chance of getting poisoned for the 20% extra damage.

I know it really really doesn't make that big a deal. But I'm bored and I guess I'm trying to proove to myself that getting Deadly Brew for PVE wont send me to hell.

Thanks

Re: Quick leveling talent point question

Lvling isn't exactly the PvE most people talks about. (most regard leveling well leveling. PvE is more dungeons and raids)

You don't the mul behind backs nowadays, so, why gouge? (not that you should use deadly leveling anyways, stick with instant/deadly)

put improve poison and use instant with that deadly brew is enough to put poison on mob.

Putting cripple on offhand with deadly brew is ... fail. Just put wound or instant on offhand. You get better dmg and wound gives you a poison effect on mob.

IMO combat is still faster than any other builds for leveling, as long as you don't go sub, you should be ok (sub is ok too, just slower).

Deleted

You missed the whole point of my post, try reading the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTree
    Lvling isn't exactly the PvE most people talks about. (most regard leveling well leveling. PvE is more dungeons and raids)
    Leveling is still PVE, unless u wanna be REALLY picky about it.

You don't the mul behind backs nowadays, so, why gouge? (not that you should use deadly leveling anyways, stick with instant/deadly)
    Gouge Isn't only used to get behind the target, it is very usefull for many situations.
    And if u read the post u would know I was 42, so I don't have mute yet,

Putting cripple on offhand with deadly brew is ... fail.
    The reason for doing this is just to get the poison up as quick as possible for the extra 20% damage.
    Deadly P will do fuck all damage on someone that dies within even 10 seconds, which is slow.
    The point of using crippling along with wound is because of the extra chance of proc'ing compared to deadly and instant.

But nvm I've chosen what im doing.

Try this. Murder is too specific, go with Vile. And use Wound/Wound; you need the target poisoned for Muts to hit harder and Deadly will screw up Gouge/Blind if you need to use it (not to mention you'll never get the full use out of it).

Quote Originally Posted by clampy
    You missed the whole point of my post, try reading the whole thing.

Leveling is still PVE, unless u wanna be REALLY picky about it.
    Well that's NOT what most people talks about when they talk about PvE. Just pointing it out.

Gouge Isn't only used to get behind the target, it is very usefull for many situations.
    And if u read the post u would know I was 42, so I don't have mute yet,
    Gee you don't say, BTW, what's with the weird abbr. of Multilate? MUTE?

gouge is infinitely more useful for PvP than PvE. between kick/blind/KS, really why use gouge.

The reason for doing this is just to get the poison up as quick as possible for the extra 20% damage.
    Duh. Wound poison does the same work? And it does dmg? (compared to putting crippling on offhand when you have deadly brew)

Deadly P will do fuck all damage on someone that dies within even 10 seconds, which is slow.
    You have no idea how frequent wound procs do you?

The point of using crippling along with wound is because of the extra chance of proc'ing compared to deadly and instant.

But nvm I've chosen what im doing.
    yes, I know what the crippling is for you moron. I am telling you to use wound you achieve the same effect. ( they have the same proc rate)
    And wound does dmg?

I see you can't listen as well as being a noob.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account

vile+wound imo.