Hey guys thought my signature might need a little update seeing that the beta will soon be over and Cataclysm will be released in a little more than 2 weeks.

What I want for my signature is really simple, it should have a Male Tauren Druid in full t10 set (think it might be best just to show his upper body) on 1 side of the signature and a Tauren Moonkin on the other side of the signature (upper body on that one as well would be the best I think) and then in the middle would be: Holybull and under that <Dragon Muffins> and then in small font under that Thunderhorn-EU
    Last edited by Fenaris; 2010-11-21 at 11:54 PM.

Thanks for this awesome signature tazsar!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skybliss View Post
    Name: Jaffasaurus
    Realm: EU Sylvanas
    Race: Goblin
    Class: Warrior

Going to be DPS PvE Fail myself at photoshop so if someone could please make me one, I will love you forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    Depends what it is? but Id be interested
    A signature dealing with an Invader Zim picture

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenaris View Post
    Hey guys thought my signature might need a little update seeing that the beta will soon be over and Cataclysm will be released in a little more than 2 weeks.

What I want for my signature is really simple, it should have a Male Tauren Druid in full t10 set (think it might be best just to show his upper body) on 1 side of the signature and a Tauren Moonkin on the other side of the signature (upper body on that one as well would be the best I think) and then in the middle would be: Holybull and under that <Dragon Muffins> and then in small font under that Thunderhorn-EU

Thought I'd try this. If you don't like it, feel free to let me know, or pm someone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    With an empty queue i decided it was time for my Cataclysm reboot! New signature and avatar for myself as I'm race changing to a dwarf, i just wish they'd let us create in-game characters with the wildhammer tribal tattoo's =(
    Please only PM ONE ARTIST @ a time

|My Work|PM Requests:Closed| Sorry No Guild Banners|
    Please include complete Armory Link in your request AND make sure your helm is displaying or not displaying as per your request

Quote Originally Posted by tazsar View Post

There's my rendition of it. If you don't like it, feel free to get someone else to do it. :-)

OMG THANKYOU T HIS IS AWEOMSE AND PERFECT
    I THANKYOU WITH MY WHOLE HEART tazsar

10+ Year Old Account
    You are so welcome. :-)

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hello
    My guild name is Ravenous
    i would like the name to be on the upper right side, and the back ground to be something from the new forsaken zones ( brill or silverpine, as u see fit) and also the font and size is up to you and what makes the picture better.

Thank you so much

I am requesting a signature! : )

name: Finnmaccool
    race : Human currently but changing to worgen in cata
    class: Warrior
    title: no title or guild name please.
    Armor/weapon: Wrathful Warrior armor and teir 2 two-handed sword
    Misc: if it could showcase both human and worgen form that would be amazing, my favorite color is green and I would like him to look as warlike as possible, other than that anyone who is interested in making this feel free to take it whatever direction you want. From what Ive seen in this thread it will turn out looking 1000 times better than i could do on my own.
    armory : http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Finnmaccool ill try to make sure I log out in his wrathful armor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mca View Post
    Hey Isilrien appreciate that your going to make a sig for me, just wondered if it was possible that the race could be split human/worgen and the title LoD to be added

Ty
    You bet :-)

Hoping somebody can do this for me. Wanted to give my boyfriend a signature for our guild forum (so it can be a little bigger if that makes it easier to work with). He wanted his two main Alliance toons, Mithrilbeard and Sorcath.

Their current gear is fine, but no helmets. This is a shot of Sorcath's face, I don't have one of Mith atm so if his armory isn't showing it very well let me know, and I can get a better shot.

I'd like them either one on each side, facing each other, or in the middle with half of each face (like that tauren DK/Pally one), though I don't know if that would come out looking anywhere near decent since they're such different races. I think Mith would look good with a gold/yellow lighting behind him, and Sorcath with a reddish orange fiery glow behind him (since he's always enhance), though if that ends up blurring too much with his shoulders, a bluish would look good, like lightning.

I'd like just their names and titles (Elder Sorcath and Ambassador Mithrilbeard), no guild or server names.

Signature courtesy of Safhira.

One made for a friend (non MMO)
    I think it came out a little weird. It was kind of challenging make the human "transform" into the worgen, but oh well, lol.

Always look on the bright side of life

Guild Banner request

Quote Originally Posted by Rëtribution View Post
    A signature dealing with an Invader Zim picture
    OMG gief!!! haha Just pm me what u want :P
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    OMG gief!!! haha Just pm me what u want :P
    PM Should be sent, thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    PM Request:

Really like how this came out.
    Came out amazing! Thanks a lot for the sig, you did a great job.

WTB SIGNATURE MADE BY SUPER COOL PERSON WITH MORE ARTISTIC TALENT THAN ME. Paying with undying love.
    Misc: if it could showcase both human and worgen form that would be amazing(they could even be fighting each other idc), my favorite color is green and I would like him to look as warlike as possible, other than that anyone who is interested in making this feel free to take it whatever direction you want. From what Ive seen in this thread it will turn out looking 1000 times better than i could do on my own. Anything weird, silly, out of the ordinary, or just plain crazy is always encouraged!!!
    armory : http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Finnmaccool ill try to make sure I log out in his wrathful armor.
    Last edited by Finn mac cool; 2010-11-22 at 06:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Liha View Post
    Well I was looking for a sig and then I came across this thread.
    Request:
    I'd like the DK t11 (the red one not blue) on a gnome with the crying emote (hands over face thing) Bolvar Fordragon in the background. Text in bottom corner would he 'He Touched Me' if anyone could do that it would be epic. Kenz+Dubbelbasse you guys look pretty talented so maybe one of you guys.
    Dibsy dibsy dibsy!

10+ Year Old Account
    One I like it, "He hacked my World of Warcraft account and changed the name of my level 80 warlock from Sheldor to Smeldor." -Big Bang Theory
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    There's nothing for casuals to do, beyond pretend they are raiders in LFR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn mac cool View Post
    WTB SIGNATURE MADE BY SUPER COOL PERSON WITH MORE ARTISTIC TALENT THAN ME. Paying with undying love.
    Misc: if it could showcase both human and worgen form that would be amazing(they could even be fighting each other idc), my favorite color is green and I would like him to look as warlike as possible, other than that anyone who is interested in making this feel free to take it whatever direction you want. From what Ive seen in this thread it will turn out looking 1000 times better than i could do on my own. Anything weird, silly, out of the ordinary, or just plain crazy is always encouraged!!!
    lol i'll take this one =) ... or maybe not... appears he's been banned from the forums /shrug =)
    Last edited by Arostatic; 2010-11-22 at 08:26 AM.
    Please only PM ONE ARTIST @ a time

|My Work|PM Requests:Closed| Sorry No Guild Banners|
    Please include complete Armory Link in your request AND make sure your helm is displaying or not displaying as per your request