Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferous View Post
    Changed my Signature.. I haven't really had any time for requests lately, but I will at some point!
    Pwettyfull
    Also... she looks just like Tegan

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eisenhorne View Post
    Signature Requested!!! I love the beautiful sigs that are floating around and I was hoping to have one personalized for myself.

Name: Eisenhorne
    Title: the Astral Walker
    Realm: US Illidan
    Race: Blood Elf (male)
    Class: Paladin
    Gear Set: T6, HT10 or HT11. (I'd like the artist to pick which best suits their fancy)
    Misc.: I'm primarily a tank so possible that could be shown. To me, prot pallies are the last line of defense against the darkness. That theme was especially apparent the first two gear sets shown. The T11 is quite contemporary and would it be nice to see what can be done with it. With or without helm. The shoulders have always been the main draw to the pally armor. Something serene/spiritual would be awesome, but I want to give the artist as much freedom as possible so anything would be awesome I'm sure.
    Signature (my thought process was--you have a stained-glass seraph behind your head with light streaming in to highlight/surround you; the seraph was chosen because they are the highest order of angels and guard God's throne. Paladins could be argued as the highest order of guardians of the Light and protectors of the weak, so thus the seraph. The light coming in around you like a nimbus to emphasize your blessing under the Light. I chose stained glass as if you were in a cathedral to again emphasis the Paladin's spiritual role):

Hope you like it.

Deleted
    I've race changed and would like to request (another) signature ><
    I tried making one for myself, and as you can see it wasn't exactly a good attempt

Edit ; please please please please don't show my helm!
    Edit 2 ; For the signature, I'd like it to be useable on mmo, so the size should fit for that (:

I'd like something like this;
    My paladin (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...7Akir&cn=Unify) in tier 11(heroic, the silvery one (, wielding the 1hander and shield I'm currently using.
    I'd like the block animation, whichever you think looks the best, and deathwing attacking from one side with a flame breath. Ideally, I'd like the flame to hit my shield and spill out around me as if my shield blocked it and it spread out in all directions. Also, it'd be awesome if you could throw some wings in there, I am a paladin after all!
    As for the background, just something dark/fiery, maybe with ash falling or something like that.
    The text should just be my name, "Unify" and if you think it'd look good, the words "I WILL protect you" written somewhere too.

I'd also like a background for cataclysm.

The size of my screen is 1920x1080.
    A pretty similar theme, in my prot gear, deathwing breathing fire towards me, and a similar background.
    The main difference would be that I'd love the Guardian of the Ancient kings to be stood in front of me, while I kneel looking all wounded behind him. (I checked it out to see if he's on WMV, he's under creatures, avengingangel, avenging angel) I'd like him in the pose "Parry Unarmed [24]", just at the bit where he crosses his arms in front of him. Maybe have fading wings on my paladin, if that's even possible! I'd really appreciate this work, as no matter how detalied my ideas are I can never get them to look as good as every artist here makes everyone's ideas look!
    Also, the words "Together, we WILL protect" written where ever looks best, in a font that's sort of fading out.

Some references
    GotAK pose; http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/9...enshot101y.png

If you'd like to take this work on and would like more information, or have any questions, feel free to quote me and reply here, I check this thread everyday anyway (:
    Last edited by mmocfa3b6f5501; 2010-11-23 at 06:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by isilrien View Post
    signature (my thought process was--you have a stained-glass seraph behind your head with light streaming in to highlight/surround you; the seraph was chosen because they are the highest order of angels and guard god's throne. Paladins could be argued as the highest order of guardians of the light and protectors of the weak, so thus the seraph. The light coming in around you like a nimbus to emphasize your blessing under the light. I chose stained glass as if you were in a cathedral to again emphasis the paladin's spiritual role):

hope you like it.
    ...awesomez!!!
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

10+ Year Old Account
    a couple of my guild requests:

the femininity of this one is a little bit of a joke considering the guy who plays her is a bloke about as smooth and gentle as coarse sandpaper
    Please only PM ONE ARTIST @ a time

|My Work|PM Requests:Closed| Sorry No Guild Banners|
    Please include complete Armory Link in your request AND make sure your helm is displaying or not displaying as per your request

So, can someone please take my request? It is really important, someone took it up but it wasn't what I was looking for, it's imperative to have T11 on. thank you.

Deleted
    Lastest requests finished, off MMO:

male caster was hard to do :s Trying not to be girly... ><

Quote Originally Posted by Sioni View Post
    WOW that one really made my eyes pop out. Thumbs up!
    IMPOTUS Donald Trump's presidency summarized:
    -- as he blamed others for the crisis, basked in self-congratulation and xenophobia, and misled the country about his actions so far.

WOW those are great! WOW you have some talent there miss!!

Thank you Kenz for this amazing signature!

holy crap sioni, those r oh em gee!!! Stunning!
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    Signature (my thought process was--you have a stained-glass seraph behind your head with light streaming in to highlight/surround you; the seraph was chosen because they are the highest order of angels and guard God's throne. Paladins could be argued as the highest order of guardians of the Light and protectors of the weak, so thus the seraph. The light coming in around you like a nimbus to emphasize your blessing under the Light. I chose stained glass as if you were in a cathedral to again emphasis the Paladin's spiritual role):

Hope you like it.

That's awesome. Thank you so much. It's almost like you read my mind.

Thanks to Shiri

Armory

First off I'd like to thank the artists on this thread for putting so much effort into making complete strangers' dreams realities. I'm pretty sure everyone on this thread loves you. With that said I need a sig for me and my friend

It should be of me and him killing Varian Wrynn in his room in Stormwind. Varian will be in the middle and my friend (rogue) will be behind him (left hand side pls) with a knife to his throat. I will be standing on the otherside with The Gunblade http://thottbot.com/i31204 to his head. The pic should not go below their stomachs though. The names of each of us should be in front of us, in green for me (hunter) and yellow for him

me: Xalviar: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...rom&cn=Xalviar that armor, just the gunblade instead of my crossbow
    him: Annihilation: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...%85nnihilation exactly how it is

please no titles or anything besides the names. If someone could make this happen I'd luv them forever XD
    please pm me if you've picked it up so I know
    Last edited by Braven; 2010-11-23 at 06:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvermain View Post
    could you please make a sig for my Shaman

Hope you like it. If you have any issues, pm me. :-)

Played with the font a little on the second.
    Last edited by tazsar; 2010-11-23 at 07:02 AM. Reason: Added modified copy

Request a singature!

Name: Lutheryc
    Realm: Kil'Jaeden
    Class: Warlock
    Race: Orc
    Title: None
    Gear set: t6

I would love to see something like my warlock walking out of a burning building with his eyes on fire. Have the sky dark and purplish with some thunder maybe. Obviously I am a nub to this so whatever awesome ideas you have would be great! please do not include any of the other info other than my toons name. Thank you in advance!!

Deleted
    Hello!
    I was just wondering if anyone with l33t skills wanted to make a signature for me and my friend.

I am playing a male tauren warrior and she is playing a female troll hunter.
    Names: Wotzoc and Aasith (On EU servers if u wanna see us on armory)
    Our guildname is <Ress plz>

Would be cool to have the both of us togheter in combat or something Like, me standing in defensive stance and her aiming her bow!
    Both of us have full sanctified gear
    Last edited by mmocaf2137211e; 2010-11-23 at 09:57 AM.

Deleted
    PM:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Batpanic View Post
    I -love- it, as I've already told you around 230 times. :3 Thank you very much, I truly do appreciate it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Batpanic View Post
    So, I woke up in the middle of the night, feeling extremly guilty because I haven't been able to make any requests lately. I ended up shaking my boyfriend to life - 3 AM in the morning - ordered him to make me some coffee while I started to work with a pose.

I don't work very well when I'm tired and my boyfriends coffee was closer to coke than actual coffee, so the finished result didn't come out the way I wanted. Hope it works anyway, feel free to ask another artist to make a new one if it doesnt.

I was actually tired enough to open Firefox and type detonation.com when I was gonna check back on your guildname >_<
    Certainly not something you read on these forums everyday... o_O

Very nice sig though ^.^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mca View Post
    Wonder if someone could make me a decent sig if they have time
    Name: McA
    Guild: Method
    Race: Human Female
    Class: Death Knight
    I don't think anyone claimed this. If you pm'd someone, I'm not worried about it.

Stuff for Friends: (not for MMO)

Deleted
    PM: