Re: [Photoshop] Looking for work?

New Request for an Signature:

Name: Lost
    Class: Warlock
    Race: Orc
    Background: Sartharion's Lair
    In front: An orc male warlock in full Conqueror or T9 with Weapon: Soulscribe from Yogg'Saron 25 (ulduar) posing with his weapon pointing towards the left. An infernal dropping down behind him like rain of chaos in Warcraft 3 Trailer(if this is doable) You place the name where it fits best, make it a "Warlock'ish" teture . If possible could you add some bones and dead people in the behind?

If you feel like this inspires you to make a great signature feel free to PM me or e-mail me @ Icandancedisco@hotmail.com

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,
    Losconturas.

Only if you have the time at your hands.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Amstelkid
    How low do you save these JPGs? :-\
    They're on the highest they can be, sorry if they aren't shiney like everyone elses. Thanks for the comment.

10+ Year Old Account
    on a chair staring at a screen somewhere in Europe

@ Caiti
    that diffuse glow is what makes your style one of my favorites.. don't you go and change it

<I used to be a poster like you, but then I took an infraction to the knee>

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account

They're on the highest they can be, sorry if they aren't shiney like everyone elses. Thanks for the comment.
    Actually i like that they arent shiny
    I tried to reproduce that effect but i failed ^^

Still got a lot to learn =/

Hello,

If any of you guys could make a human female warlock ( or undead male - since I have both Smiley ) sig I`d be very glad. T8.5 ( 25 man ) and Turning tide ( for undead ) or Furious glad. mageblade ( for human ). Nice background would be something dark purple maybe, to fit the set color I guess. No need to add the name or guild name or anything ( which means other ppl can use it as well Smiley ).

mucho love <3.

I'm ashamed when i look at how good others are =(
    But i hope you like it

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

I dont really like to bumb, but here goes.

I made a request back at page 71, http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=72200.1050

Would be awesome if someone could take a look at it.
    When in doubt, Heroic Leap!

If anyone would like me to have a go at creating a Signature for them, please send me a PM with any of the following details that you may want in the Signature!

Name :
    Race :
    Class :
    Character Position : (exampe - *Wave* emote)
    Armor :
    Weapon(s):

Signature Size :
    Background :

Extra Information :

As much information as possible would be greatly appreciated.
    Example : Screenshots, if you would like your Signature to mimic the look of your Character! (Face/Hair close up).

Looking forward to recieving PMs,
    Mikey

Quote Originally Posted by Zyroxe

I made a request back at page 71, http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=72200.1050

I don't mind people bumping 50+ pages back!

Quote Originally Posted by gludan
    Appriciate the people taking their time to make these.

Name: Gludan
    Class: Shadow Priest
    Server: Stormreaver EU
    Extra words: something dark that matches the shadow( dark blue, purple, black ), Also if you could put myself in shadowform that would be awesome. I would like the signature text to be Gludan and beneath that my guild tag (<cartel> note the non-capital C) and server beneath that again. Highlighting cartel would be a pluss.

Link to Armory
    Link to Image

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by pokiemokie
    I don't mind people bumping 50+ pages back!
    I made a request on page 1, and I'm still not sure if anyone looked into it (except for the user which did some shading and proper name+guildtag). :P

Request from Zellery via PM:

For some reason I thought it would be easier to do something with the priest but it turned out the paladin looks way better, /sigh, sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Zyroxe

I'll give this one a shot, and I shall also PM you Zyroxe as I would like a bit more information if possible!

Peace,
    Mikey

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account

I made a request on page 1, and I'm still not sure if anyone looked into it (except for the user which did some shading and proper name+guildtag). Tongue
    Thats because your original image i just pure win !!

Thank you for the reply on my Post much appreciated

i do like it but i would like it a little bit bigger so you can see the text , but the graphics was awesome iev gotta say i wish i could do that

Quote Originally Posted by Caiti
    Yet another request -

Once again I prefer them without text.

Please remember I'm not taking PM requests anymore, I'm just finishing the ones off I already have.

Edit: If anyone would like to look at the PSD's of any of my work, please just ask. I haven't managed to save them all, I have most of the recent ones tho.
    I like this kind of style. Nicely done.
    If my signature will be made I woud love some sort of realistic style like these or the one from Undertaker posted a while ago with a tauren in new york.
    Altho since I'm a friendly person and also palying on alliance side I prefer it less dark
    Anyway just wanted to update this.

Hey guys requesting a sig ^^
    Name : Bonecleaver
    Guild : Abyss Glory
    Server: Dath'Remar
    Race : Undead - Male
    Class : Warrior
    Armor : t8.5
    Weapon(s): Rune Edge

Extra Information : Anything dark and brutal would be great, colors and font up to you
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895

Don't want to seem impatient or anything, but I think my post got swallowed up with noone picking up on it a fair few back, so i'll give it a last shot

Hello. Small request, just a small box with my character in, some funky colours, preferably those of the mindflay beam to represent the shadow spec, and my name and guild
    Sendara
    Core of Insight
    In aligned text near a corner.

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/4227/sendara.jpg

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sendara
    Don't want to seem impatient or anything, but I think my post got swallowed up with noone picking up on it a fair few back, so i'll give it a last shot

Hello. Small request, just a small box with my character in, some funky colours, preferably those of the mindflay beam to represent the shadow spec, and my name and guild
    Sendara
    Core of Insight
    In aligned text near a corner.

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/4227/sendara.jpg
    Your imageshack link doesnt work

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by xcentrik
    so pretty much heres what im after, pic of my toon in combat with a low hp bar vs some lvl 0 elite mob / then on top i want stamp like {scrubs}
    [...]
    so it says "[scrub]" stamped over my toon but still being able to see the rest of the pic

While I personally think it's a shame that you wanted the stamp, I do as requested. Took me about two hours to construct, because you didn't provide any screenshots or additional info. I also took liberty of making an additional signature without the "stamp-request" but with your character details

Cool topic. I'm going to give it a go for myself.

Here some facts and I try to explain what I would like to see in it, but your totally free. I have actually 2 idea's

Name: Paniek, MALE Night Elf, with green hair and a mustage
    Gear: Rank 13 Field marshal gear, weapons hhm feel free with those I used to have Destroyer of Worlds from ZG.
    Setting: a modern City as background and my Lion pet named Panic has to be in it. Aswell my name and my rank make it abit pvpish with a modern city background.

The other sig could contain my server: Tarren Mill - and my guild: My Heart Will Go On. A wow setting, any would do it. Just my name Paniek and server+ guild, if there is space left maybe my pet Farmerbob a White Gorila
    Gear: Tier 3 from naxx, the lvl60 version

Thanks in advance!

Just going to post a thanks to Omgasm for making me a cool looking sig

Cheers mayte!