Quote Originally Posted by willowhere View Post
    I just wanted to let everyone know who has messaged me for a sig, or waiting for me to make one, I am currently having an issue with my wow model viewer and I am unable to create any sigs. I have sent a report into the wmv site to try and fix this but i am currently waiting for a response or fix. I am very upset and have been trying to fix this for 2 days now. Feel free to pm another artist if you dont know what to wait for a sig from me. Just let me know you have done so.

With that being said, I was also wondering if anyone here has had this issue. This is what I am seeing when I try and pull my renders:

I have the latest wmv and did not have any issues until 2 days ago.

oh noes! :C its ok i can wait for you to fix it, im sure you have some great Ideas for my sig. i hope the problems get worked out soon! just PM me back if they dont :P ill try to find another artist. thank you!

Thank you Kenz for this amazing signature!

Deleted
    Well im not really sure im doing this right but what the heck we try

Here is what i would like on my signature:

The character name: Axicon (if you could add starcaller infront it would be awesome)
    A Male dwarf in a close up showing the upper body mostly
    If it could be in a Halfway Snowy Picture too match the fact im a dwarf.

The gear and look of face etc. can be found in the thumbnail here:

I am planning to have this signature on both this forum and my own guild forum

That should be it
    Last edited by mmoc035049edff; 2010-11-26 at 11:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bomboa View Post
    Well im not really sure im doing this right but what the heck we try

Here is what i would like on my signature:

The character name: Axicon (if you could add starcaller infront it would be awesome)
    A Male dwarf in a close up showing the upper body mostly
    If it could be in a Halfway Snowy Picture too match the fact im a dwarf.

The gear and look of face etc. can be found in the thumbnail here:

I am planning to have this signature on both this forum and my own guild forum

That should be it
    It's enough to add an armory link. Send me one in a pm and I'll give it a shot.

PS: I'm not super good at photoshop yet, but I'm not that bad either. See my sig for some of my work.

EDIT: I armoryed the name and found a dwarf shaman in that gear called Axicon on the EU realms. I guess that's you. I'm on your signature now.
    Last edited by Shirra; 2010-11-26 at 11:38 PM.

I could take on a few requests this weekend. Send me a armory link though. And like many other sig artists here, I won't be doing anything very specific. I've got my way of doing em and if you like my style then I'm happy to make you one.

Deleted
    Request:

Hello, I would like one.

Name- Schematic
    Server- Gorgonnash
    Race- Goblin
    Armor-2200 rating S9 DK pvp armor, helm shown
    Hellscreams grasp tabard
    Wep- 2200 S9 2h mace
    Pose - something that looks like hes charging forward facing the right of the sig with him positioned on the left of the sig.

I would like the background to be mostly black, but with greens and blues through it. The background image that would be layered behind it please use the new goblin architecture like the arrows with lights and etc seen in kezan and bilgewater harbor.
    Please use a font like the kreepy krawly style found on dafont.com
    Thank you very much.
    Also if you can turn it into an iphone 4 retina display wallpaper too that would be highly appreciated.
    THANK YOU

15+ Year Old Account
    Tazsar still working on it? Just curious is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    PM request:

Again, looks awesome! Thanks so much

Signature courtesy of Safhira.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Binder of Soul View Post
    Hello.
    Would like to request a signature of a Male Worgen (preferably the one with three braids but it doesn't really matter, just grey skin please) in Rogue T11 (Non-heroic, no helm please) and then have the name "Bjørne" on it. Have the Worgen to the left and the name to the right, the background I would like would be a blue, electricity type of thing (Not an actual image but a base color)

Thanks in advance to anyone who does it, I appreciate it. (:
    ~ BoS

Edit: Please pm if you do it (: thanks
    Could anyone please do that for me? :P
    Watch, as your world is torn apart and your home is shattered beneath your feet
    Leave well enough alone.. Your curiosity will be the death of you.

Name: Hroðgara
    Realm: Nesingwary US
    Class: Feral (bear druid)
    Race: Night elf
    Sex: Female
    Appearance: Mainly a white bear, however if you could also put in the old skin tauren cat for nostalgia sake. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys,

Silly question but I'm having an issue with my model viewer - does anyone know how to fix it?

Issue:
    The female worgen model's hair color will not change, and neither will her hairstyle. She has the long hairstyle on, and when I try to change it the other hairstyles just appear over / under it. I've tried going through and clicking them on/off but that doesn't work either.

I have downloaded the newest version, and I have a 64-bit PC so that's what I'm running.

Any idea's? Thank you in advance.

*huggies*
    Last edited by Geekissexy; 2010-11-27 at 05:49 AM.

Name: Mystilis Guild:Valiant Realm: Blackhand all cursive in the top right corner plz,white lettering.
    Race: troll with small upward curve tusk,new braided hairstyle
    Class:Mage
    Sex:male
    Gear: tier 11 with no helm
    i want a fireball cast just going off with my character facing sideways facing >---pew pew-->> this way,black background with glow dots and a horde banner in the middle,maybe something else of ur taste u can throw in to make it look sweet
    Last edited by Mystilis; 2010-11-27 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Binder of Soul View Post
    Could anyone please do that for me? :P
    Bumping will get you nowhere. PM someone if it has been skipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Silly question but I'm having an issue with my model viewer - does anyone know how to fix it?
    Check your inbox.

Cool Picture

Name- Garruck
    Server- Stormscale
    Race- Orc
    Armor- cant give an armory link But use the info from above please
    Hellscreams grasp tabard
    Pose - Giving you kind of a Freelance - Try to make it as cool as you get it
    Size : Possible to get 1920x1080? Would be great!
    Background : Same as the Pose part, Just try out different backgrounds and find out wich are the coolest ?

Thank's in advance ))

Deleted
    So yeah, I have a little problem. I can't seem to be able to find the T11 files, not as models in the Item>Objectcomponent directory, not through DiscoveryItem. I know however that the models should be there *somewhere* because I can see them through the in-game interface when I inspect their looks at the vendor.

PM

Old PM updated since I wasn't happy with the result.

Closing requests since my model viewer won't work and I don't know how to fix it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by H4wk View Post
    Please please :-)
    I claimed this yesterday. If you don't like it, PM me.

And yes, Punks, I am still working on it.

This may sound completely retarded, but do the ppl who are having problems with the game have it FULLY patched, included the little non-critical stuffs? Force the downloader to complete. That's my only suggestion. >.>
    Last edited by tazsar; 2010-11-27 at 12:51 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tazsar View Post
    This may sound completely retarded, but do the ppl who are having problems with the game have it FULLY patched, included the little non-critical stuffs? Force the downloader to complete. That's my only suggestion. >.>
    Ya mon, everything up and working. The thing is, I can see the models in-game but they won't show up in the viewer.

Requested by Axicon

One I made for the druid I'm leveling.

10+ Year Old Account
    PM Request: