Greetings I would like to request a signature and big thanks to whoever picks this one up.

Character Name - Mekco
    Race- Goblin- Female
    Hair- Pigtails -color blue or purple
    Face- One of the cuter ones
    Emote- /Rude or sitting if possible
    Armor -Shaman T11 or Heroic Shaman T10 either choice without Helm being displayed
    Background- I thought of background that would be a solid color with pet bomblings,Rockets and other tinker/goblin related items.With the character in the center sitting or /rude emote.

Those are my rough ideas,feel free to tweak or alter any of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to close down my queues due to cata almost out and I kinda wanna level :P But everyone who PMd me, I will make yours before then No more new requests for now! Sorry!

Talking

Hi there! Heres my request.
    Name : Skiso
    Guild : Logik
    Realm: Blood Furnace

-the main idea of my perfect signature would be a Goblin (teal mohawk), from head to knees, on /roar emote, taking the right part of the image , facing us and a litle bit toward the middle of the image. Of course on T11 Heroic gear , No weapon no shield.
    -The Background would be a kind of thunderstorm with a lot of lightning and stuff :P
    -Name, Guild, realm would be on the left side , lightning effects, blue and white, with Skiso a bit larger and toward the middle of the image

Tyvm in advance i know its gonna be really cool

Hey Guys!

I was directed here by a guildy who got a signature for our new guild just made and was wondering if anyone would be able to make me one, except I would like mine to be different lol.

Heres basically what I would like:

An undead male shadow priest but darked out like this picture http://www.talkwithtim.com/wp-conten...irl-Shadow.jpg and then showing the glowing red eyes like it does when your in shadow form ingame. If you could also add ghostly kinda smoke or w/e flowing off it making it look like a real shadow priest that would be mad.

If you could show the whole undead face but darken most of it out and highlight bits so its not completely pitch black.

If you could put the name "Roo" in somewhere as my character name and the guild name "Ascent" would be cool as well.

But either way its up to you if you want to make it.

Thanks in advance, I would very much appreciate if someone could make this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosky View Post
    Hey Guys!

I was directed here by a guildy who got a signature for our new guild just made and was wondering if anyone would be able to make me one, except I would like mine to be different lol.

Heres basically what I would like:

An undead male shadow priest but darked out like this picture http://www.talkwithtim.com/wp-conten...irl-Shadow.jpg and then showing the glowing red eyes like it does when your in shadow form ingame. If you could also add ghostly kinda smoke or w/e flowing off it making it look like a real shadow priest that would be mad.

If you could show the whole undead face but darken most of it out and highlight bits so its not completely pitch black.

If you could put the name "Roo" in somewhere as my character name and the guild name "Ascent" would be cool as well.

But either way its up to you if you want to make it.

Thanks in advance, I would very much appreciate if someone could make this.
    You've already been told not to re-post your request... it's not going to make somebody more likely to do it (less if anything since it's against the thread rules , read the first post... >.>).
    A lot of us are taking a break for cataclysm, and the thread's slowed down because of that. Try PMing somebody with requests still open? I'm not sure who does though

Deleted
    Hey folks!

I started to try out making sigs, and i would love your opinions!

Only made this one so far:

Thanks in advance!

Due to work, and cata coming out, I will be closing my request also. For those who have a request into me, I promise I will finish them. I am currently working about 60 hours a week and dont have much time. Thank you for waiting.

Deleted
    Ive got Hugz, pyromojo and Georgeowns (please check if you have them too ^^) in my queue then gonna close till next weekend, i'll be grinding to 85 and hopefully will be done by then and have to wait on the rest of my guild/ raid team to catch up

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiso View Post
    Hi there! Heres my request.
    Name : Skiso
    Guild : Logik
    Realm: Blood Furnace

-the main idea of my perfect signature would be a Goblin (teal mohawk), from head to knees, on /roar emote, taking the right part of the image , facing us and a litle bit toward the middle of the image. Of course on T11 Heroic gear , No weapon no shield.
    -The Background would be a kind of thunderstorm with a lot of lightning and stuff :P
    -Name, Guild, realm would be on the left side , lightning effects, blue and white, with Skiso a bit larger and toward the middle of the image

Tyvm in advance i know its gonna be really cool
    I'll pick this up.

10+ Year Old Account
    id like to request a sig please

toon name: Raintrees
    server name: nordrassil US HORDE SIDE
    guild name: nocturnal

since im a balance druid id like a boomkin in the sig with my toon name, server name & guild name, also if you could pretty much just make it look nature themed. ill put it in the hands of your creative minds to do with it as you wish with the info i gave. THANK YOU in advance
    Last edited by raintrees; 2010-12-03 at 01:27 AM. Reason: forgot to add faction

Id like to request a sig since my old one wasnt really explained that well.

Character Name: Roo
    Guild Name: Ascent
    Class: Priest
    Spec: Shadow
    Race: Undead

Since im a shadow priest I would like it to be dark with ghostly kind of effects, anything that makes you think of shadows/shadow priests etc, with the name "Roo" on the top left corner and "Ascent" on the bottom right corner. You can put it in w/e tier you like, But I would prefer T6 priest with its head bowing a bit so his eyes are sort of darkened out and you can see his mouth, sort of what the priest t10 helm does, and if you could make the eyes red like shadowform would be great!

But as long as it looks cool I dont mind where you put the names

thanks to anyone who can make this for me, I would be very greatful

Toon Name: Druui
    Realm Name: Azjol-Nerub
    Guild name: HardCore Pwnography

I am a Feral Cat Druid, and i would like the signature to have some blood on it, i am Tauren, and i would like Toon, server, and Guild name on it, maybe a Lion face or something on it...also i would like the Horde Symbol somewhere Thanks in advance!

Name: Albator

No need for guild or server name. Plz make sure to have a horde symbol. Since im a tauren feral druid the idea would be to have a close up on a tauren in pvp gear of next pvp season if possible..if not in full s8. On the side of the tauren id like to see a bear enraging like in game and a cat doing some sort of attack ( both pale a bit more int he back ground).

Id like the background to be some sort of white and red to match the horde logo. You can play with orange also and add some sort of stain of blood and red lighting in the sky on the picture.

Thx in advance!

Alb
    Last edited by Albator; 2010-12-03 at 01:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey,

If anyone would be so kind, I would like to request a new signature. I recently race changed my Tauren druid over to a Troll and now my signature no longer works for my toon.

Name: Deruvid - U.S. Executus
    Class: Troll
    Armor: T11 (Non-Heroic Blue)

I am looking for something along the lines of casterform standing in the middle of the picture, catform (Grayish blue w/Orange Hair, and teal druid markings) on the left and bear (Teal, red hair, multi colored druid markings) on the right.
    I really don't have a suggestion for a background, the artist can choose how they see fit.

Thank you in advanced!

Deleted
    My internet went down ad I started to do signatures, so only managed to do one.
    I took the chance to make my first wallpaper, any feedback would be appreciated!

ohmylawd, i love it <3
    one question for you though,
    can you makes me a smexy wallpaper like that with my war on it? :]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokanaut View Post
    ohmylawd, i love it <3
    one question for you though,
    can you makes me a smexy wallpaper like that with my war on it? :]
    Could do, might take some time as I have a million guild requests atm, but if you PM with some specifics (size, colour etc) I'll get it done!

Quote Originally Posted by Dryade View Post
    Hey,

If anyone would be so kind, I would like to request a new signature. I recently race changed my Tauren druid over to a Troll and now my signature no longer works for my toon.

Name: Deruvid - U.S. Executus
    Class: Troll
    Armor: T11 (Non-Heroic Blue)

I am looking for something along the lines of casterform standing in the middle of the picture, catform (Grayish blue w/Orange Hair, and teal druid markings) on the left and bear (Teal, red hair, multi colored druid markings) on the right.
    I really don't have a suggestion for a background, the artist can choose how they see fit.

Thank you in advanced!
    Claimed
    Can you please PM me your armory link, lemme know if with or without helm, text on sig, your name only or server aswell?

---------- Post added 2010-12-03 at 07:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Roosky View Post
    Id like to request a sig since my old one wasnt really explained that well.

Character Name: Roo
    Guild Name: Ascent
    Class: Priest
    Spec: Shadow
    Race: Undead

Since im a shadow priest I would like it to be dark with ghostly kind of effects, anything that makes you think of shadows/shadow priests etc, with the name "Roo" on the top left corner and "Ascent" on the bottom right corner. You can put it in w/e tier you like, But I would prefer T6 priest with its head bowing a bit so his eyes are sort of darkened out and you can see his mouth, sort of what the priest t10 helm does, and if you could make the eyes red like shadowform would be great!

But as long as it looks cool I dont mind where you put the names

thanks to anyone who can make this for me, I would be very greatful
    Wow another post /sigh
    Anyway I been pmd bout this so Il put it in my queue so that other artists know
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Hello,

I would like to make a request if at all possible. I've looked over a few pages, and the signatures look absolutely amazing! My signature is in regards to World of Warcraft, but not retail. I work with a company called Scorpion Drivers, we're a game hosting service.

Anyway, I've already chosen a background theme; I'm aiming for a male human retribution paladin in Tier 6 particularly, just because it's bright and looks rather amazing. If it doesn't work out that I can get the theme I requested, please feel free to surprise me. I'm very much into human paladins and armor that stands out.

I was hoping if it would be at all possible to include the following information:

Character name: Draydin
    Current rank: Database Manager
    Company: Scorpion Drivers

Thank you so much!

Regards,
    Greenskittle

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarina View Post
    iphone requests:

trying to take out a chunk of my queue before the leveling frenzy.
    I love that mage one. I see I'm not the only one who like to mess with the black part of "selective color."

Request from a friend:

---------- Post added 2010-12-03 at 05:46 AM ----------

And latest 5:

Last edited by Eruionmel; 2010-12-03 at 05:54 AM.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |