10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Name - Vodkah, Guild- S T R I K E
    Class - Warlock

Armory link/Facial screenshot: I can't post links, so I hope you can find me on Armory [Vodkah - S T R I K E - Llane]

Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Tier 11 Shoulders please, and the black smoke coming off it would be appreciated, and please add the piercings of my gobby to it, Right nostril has 2 plugs, 1 black 1 aqua, same color as T11

Helm visible: No please

Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?) Worn out after a brutal boss fight, so I kind of deep breath moment

General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, in your chilling blue armor?) The green color of Chaos Bolt and Black

Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Raven Lord mount watching over you, in the background?) Multi Colored Fire, Green, Orange and Purple please
    How Could Drops Of Water Know Themselves To Be A River?

Yet The River Flows On.

iphone request:

No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

Visible text: Anther
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/anther/simple
    Gear set: T6 + Shield from Illidan + Soul Blade as sword (actual one but with Moongoose enchant or none)
    Helm visible: ofc not
    Your pose: /roar
    General colour scheme: well, it doesn't matter, i like contrast
    Any extras: up to you

eu armory ofc. I cant post link ;/

Visible text: Salandra
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...alandra/simple
    Gear set: full stormriders
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: stationary
    General colour scheme: green, but blue electricity to match gear
    Any extras: Tree form in the background or somehow implemented

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zarina View Post
    iphone request:

hoooolllleeeeeeeeeyyyyy

hot mama!!!
    Please only PM ONE ARTIST @ a time

|My Work|PM Requests:Closed| Sorry No Guild Banners|
    Please include complete Armory Link in your request AND make sure your helm is displaying or not displaying as per your request

10+ Year Old Account
    Where I lay my head is home. See that rock? Thats my pillow.
    hi im looking for anyone to take up the task of making a guild banner? Darkwater Cartel @Laughing Skull eu

something with blue theme or even goblins maybe. tho i think blue or even a green background colors text etc would go nicely

would be really appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    Queue: Mazuka, Doushie, Spartinz, Dorlok. And CLOSED. Unless it's a girly sig and no worgens please.

QUEUE: Dorlok and Eviltouch for tommorrow.
    Last edited by Zil; 2011-02-12 at 11:27 PM.
    deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by Lluv View Post
    hi im looking for anyone to take up the task of making a guild banner? Darkwater Cartel @Laughing Skull eu

something with blue theme or even goblins maybe. tho i think blue or even a green background colors text etc would go nicely

would be really appreciated
    I made you one some time ago and never heard back from you. It was back in November :/

http://kaylee99.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d32kn6i

Quote Originally Posted by Shirra View Post
    I think she has tier 11.
    K just checking

Hello all i have seen all of these iphone wall papers and I know i am not the only droid user that is jealous.

I would love to see one of you talented artists throw together a droid wall paper. The dimesnions are weird but i found a good website explaining them. http://www.tech-karma.com/content/mo...per-resolution

personally i would like a horde themed or better yet Tauren Boomkin themed wall paper. But really anything wow related would be cool. Maybe even a deathwing wall paper.

If anyone are struggling with T11 and REALLY want it, PM me and I'll give you a guide. (:
    Took me quite some effort to figure it out in the first place ^^,

7/7 HC!!

Hey, signatures still avaliable ?

If so, I would like a 350x150 with:

-Female Dranei
    -Resto Shaman
    -No Helm display
    -Casting a spell with some water effect
    -Most in blue color/effects because the new water effects in spells
    -Char name only displayed: Azhaela
    -I don't have armory to link...my acc is frozen since a long time ago...any female draenei will fit very well here ^^

Ty ! =)
    Last edited by Rodrigo; 2011-02-13 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodrigo View Post
    Hey, signatures still avaliable ?

If so, I would like a 350x150 with:

-Female Dranei
    -Resto Shaman
    -No Helm display
    -Casting a spell with some water effect
    -Most in blue color/effects because the new water effects in spells
    -Char name only displayed: Azhaela

Ty ! =)
    If you do not want a helm displayed then I'd suggest post a screenshot of her face/give an armory link so the artist will know what she looks like. :P
    Always look on the bright side of life

Quote Originally Posted by Raeynn View Post
    If you do not want a helm displayed then I'd suggest post a screenshot of her face/give an armory link so the artist will know what she looks like. :P
    To be honest I don't mind =) Any female draenei going to fit well ! hehehe

My mistake... I think it is Blue. I looked at a few color variations before the Cata launched, so I was a bit confused.

Ooo can I have a special sig to?

Visible text: (Dismandu, <Reforged>)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mandu/advanced)
    Gear set: (Full Vicious set, is there a vicious tabard? If not no tabard )
    Helm visible: (Yes)
    Your pose: (Shadow Form, mostly upper torso, and menacing looking :P)
    General colour scheme: (Something along the lines of a dark blue color scheme)
    Any extras: (If you could add in a shadow fiend or the mind spike animation somewhere, that would be awesome)

Did I do it right? :O

PMR

Remaining in my queue: Lenua, Exb, Dynati

A reminder to those requesting signatures from me:
    - Put some effort into your request. If you throw it together in 30 seconds, I'll throw your signature together in 30 seconds.
    - I do not have tier 11. That means I do not have tier 11. Point is I do not have tier 11.
    - No dual sigs, meaning more than two characters in one signature, nor your character with multiple pets/companions. It takes too long.
    - Don't want your helm visible? Then get it off of your character before you log out. Armory is displaying it!
    - My style only. Do not link other artist's work and ask for something similar - PM them instead.

Please be aware that all artists have the right to decline your request for whatever reason. We're doing this voluntary.
    Last edited by Nacly; 2011-02-13 at 08:21 AM.

I love Batpanic
    deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    I love Batpanic
    Thanks.. I guess. What did I do? o_O

Reminder, just something I was about to post after checking my PMs
    deviantART