I'd like to request an awesome signature if anyones up for it ^-^ as you can see, the one I tried to make is terrible.
    anyways, my info is as followed:

Visible text: My Character name(Joel) and my Guilds name(<Squirrel Assassins>)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ll/joel/simple
    Gear set: I'd like the Tier 11 regular set.
    Helm visible: Nope!
    Your pose: Blocking with my shield.
    General colour scheme: An orange background with the sun setting(or rising) in the left corner(where I presume my character would be) and rays going across
    Any extras: I would like the Zulian Tiger and or the Volcanic Stone drake in the picture as well.

Thanks for anyone doing this or taking it into consideration, its much appreciated! :>

Quote Originally Posted by Memorïa91 View Post
    PM;

Didn't like the outcome of the male belf, so here's an alternative;

Oh my gosh! It's BEAUTIFUL, and just perfect. I agree, the Male Belf didn't work, either. Thank you so very much...this is awesome

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ejfimp View Post
    Hey there, artists. I have a question. As you can see I have a sig already, but I've messed around with Character customization, which has ended with me still being a Human Female, but I have another name. Is it ok to request a new signature, since this one ain't really "valid" anymore?
    I have no problem with you replacing one i made 4 months ago

And since i'm posting anyway, i'll post a reminder that my PM requests are open, check out the examples linked in my sig. Any old tier requests will be quite welcome :3 (I don't have Cata gear).
    I'll always reply to PM's too

The form from the first post would be lovely, but you can leave out the 'pose' part, as I'll just use what looks good.
    Last edited by mmoc6158df6233; 2011-03-02 at 09:16 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    I can´t get the background to be transparent. I chose 'Transparent' for the background but once I pasted the image in there it somehow created a second background on it´s own, one that I can´t remove without removing the whole image ..
    Your best bet is saving it as PNG. I have absolutely no idea why it created the background for the GIF.

But if you want to hear the way I'd do it, I'd set the background to transparent, write my stuff, turn off the alpha layer, paste the pic onto the text layer, move it a tad to fit, voilá.

I did exactly that and I actually saved it as a PNG first but since that didn´t work I tried with GIF.
    If you save it as a PNG, there shouldn't be an issue. Maybe, do a little searching about how to achieve a transparent background in GIMP?

If your efforts still fail though, send me a PM, and I'll make one for you.

Deleted
    Thanks alot Amalysa! Its not totally Red, but I understand your situation, im satisfied!

Deleted
    I did exactly that and I actually saved it as a PNG first but since that didn´t work I tried with GIF.
    I have no idea what's wrong. :/

It worked for me. BTW, if someone likes it they can claim it.

Yey! Now to get to the borders
    Love it.

PM Request (The Loque'Nahak art credit goes to Elysia.):

Good afternoon

:x
    Finishing my que up today.

Mindfreakz and Hemophobe

KEEP IN MIND MY QUE IS CLOSED UNTILL AROUND FRIDAYISH

Thank you :]

oh edit :x

You can send me requests if you're ok with waiting. I MAY finish them before friday IF i have extra time after raid. But most of the time i'm like X___x /zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    PM Request (The Loque'Nahak art credit goes to Elysia.):
    Love the way it turned out.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    Love the way it turned out.
    Me too. Thanks again to both Elysia and Elyaan!

Best part is that I don't think anyone really knows how I would pronounce 'Chaoyll'.
    Last edited by mmocc5c312fa0d; 2011-03-02 at 11:29 PM.

New signature and avatar - first time I've messed with Photoshop since Photojournalism in High School.. like, 4 or 5 years ago. Thanks for the newest signature tutorial, Elyaan - it was fun to mess with! The base image behind the letters is credited to my guildmate, Tygera. The original signature was too large for these forums!

As usual if you would like anything changed please pm me :]
    First:

Second:

And I'm done for now. I will be answering my pms shortly, but please keep in mind like i said before, i am SHORT on time during the week cause i'm raiding.

If you're fine with waiting shoot me a request and i'll get to it when i have time or this weekend.

<3 Pj

Edit:
    My que for this weekend (or when i have spare time)
    Eviljk
    Aerieadk
    Last edited by Pjammiez; 2011-03-03 at 12:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pjammiez View Post
    As usual if you would like anything changed please pm me :]
    First:

Nice, thanks .
    My sig was stolen, if you find it please contact me. Thanks.

Deleted
    Thank you ♥ (Yeah, Chaoyll. I stole your heart!)
    Don't worry, I stole it from Google.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm hurt that I wasn't asked to make a new sig for Mindfreakz ;_; Okay, not really. Hai Mindfreakz!

Great job on that sig. Seriously awesome Pjammiez! And I love that font. I love all fonts really. But Make Juice (that font's weird name) is awesome
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

So, after a rather rough night, I've figured this much:
    I'm suddenly behind with school work (didn't notice this until this morning, uni ftw) and I'm really bad with stress, can't handle it for shit.
    Also trying to get an apartment sorted, buying a new iPhone since my old vibrates 24/7 if I touch it, got a billion knives stabbing my throat from the inside out and my motivation level equals 0, if not less.

To the point: I need some alone time. Those I've promised a MMO signature - I beg you, please send your request to someone else.
    I wish I could get things sorted for once and get your signatures done, but it's not going to happen.
    I'm sorry I've held on to your requests, really didn't expect things to turn out this way, but I can't even look at the Photoshop icon on my desktop right now.

The iPhone wallpaper requests are my first prio once I'm feeling better and have stuff sorted.

My apologies,
    Bat

Quote Originally Posted by Crashik View Post
    Thanks alot Amalysa! Its not totally Red, but I understand your situation, im satisfied!
    You are most welcome!

My PM requests are closed currently, Having a guest for the next two weeks so won't have time to get to anyone. (SORRY!!!)

For those of you who did PM me, please PM someone else. I'm very sorry for this, will be open to PMs after the 14th!

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTaco93 View Post
    Great job on that sig. Seriously awesome Pjammiez! And I love that font. I love all fonts really. But Make Juice (that font's weird name) is awesome
    /tickled pink
    <3