Hi all,

Visible text: Aeromonas, the shield of Light
    Armory : Aeromonas AT throk'Feroth-EU
    Stuff : It would be great with the full T6 set of paladin, with the shield that's we can have at the black temple on Illidan (rempart of Azzinoth) and the 1H axe of the wrathful gladiator set (S9). And of course the tabard of Argent dawn (or Argent crusade).
    Helm visible: Yes, of course ! I'm a holy cow, man !
    Your pose: Waitin' to kill'em all (maybe like the cow charges the impious men.
    General colour scheme: A dark, plagued environment but an aura of light... like a paladin
    Any extras: anything that looks coool with the paladin background... if you have no idea, put nothing.

Thank you in advance !
    Last edited by Mr Ferrailles; 2011-03-22 at 07:02 PM.

I've seen some great work. Curious if I could get in on the action.
    My troll mage- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...m/chess/simple
    Helm and cloak showing please
    Perhaps a checkerboard background of some sorts?
    Pose: entirely up to the artist
    Extras: Rocket boots are my life, maybe the rocket boots in action. (not necessary but would be appreciated)
    Visible text: Chess, because checkers is for mouth-breathers

Thanks in advance!

[QUOTE=Cocoacross;10828489]Thanks everyone for the comments on Izo's siggy yesterday, very sweet of ya'll Just one lil clarification...I'm a she ^^

oops! sorry =P well regardless, amazing work =D

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't post links yet but I love your "Rave Goblin" Cocoacross! I think all the colors give it something unique that I haven't seen in any other signature on here.

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|

I was bored, so I made this:

Click it for a larger image. It's free for all, so anyone can use it, if you so wish.

Still not taking requests.

Quote Originally Posted by annalee1225 View Post
    That looks incredible. Nice one.

[QUOTE=annalee1225;10834642]PM Request

Those look awesome!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by annalee1225 View Post
    PM Request
    That is beautiful. Thanks so much!

Visible text: Just my name somewhere, where ever it looks good.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...medic/advanced

Gear set: Tier 11 if possible if not do Tier 10.

Helm visible: Yes, I love the helms on both

Your pose: Pose. Just make him look forward, put him in the middle of the sig /roaring

General colour scheme: Since I am a Shaman and use all elements, do you think there is some way possible to add all 4 into the sig. Like one element in each corner. If that isnt possible do different shades green on my left side and different shades blue on my right with the meeting and mixing in the middle.

Any extras: I do not really know what I want on this one. Anything the artist think might be cool to throw in do it! I love to see the sigs on here and they look great.

Thanks in Advanced, you guys are great!

Visible text: Name only

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory down...Kaldaek- Hyjal US

Gear set: Tier 11/Vicious Gladiators

Helm visible: yes please

Your pose: melee "ready to attack, but too far away" stance

General colour scheme: Partial to the blue lightning idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    nooooobish question sorry but how do i change my sig permissions

bored since my interwebs were out for a couple of hours :>

Quote Originally Posted by Vapour70 View Post
    That is beautiful. Thanks so much!
    You are most welcome , and ty all for the very nice comments on it <3, now I just need someone to make me a sig seeing how I cant seem to do my own for some reason lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra'jiir View Post
    Visible text: Irverthon of the Cenarion Circle (Hey, sounds cool. :P)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: My avatar used here on the forums is a very good facial shot. But here is the armory link anywho.
    Gear set: I'd like him to be wearing the Bloodthirsty Gladiator gear, no weapons.
    Helm visible: I wants tae see muh faec! No helm, please. :P
    Your pose: I'd like him to be channeling a nature-healy spell, the animation being the finished casting state where Worgen males have one hand raised in the air.
    General colour scheme: I am indeed a green-loving nature-hugging Druid. :P Maybe some brown thrown in there too.
    Any extras: I would love if a Hawk Owl non-combat pet could be thrown in there somewhere, as I always have him out on this character. Also, leaves would be wonderful!

Thank you whole-heartedly in advance to any artist that decides to take this one up.
    I don't have a que or anything. Just giving photoshop a try for the first time and I need some inspiration so I'm going to attempt this one. I can't post links yet though so I'll PM you the sig.

oook...finally did enough forum digging and got my post count up high enough to post links. yay! I've had photoshop/WMV installed for less than 48hrs so if you don't want or like it, I won't be hurt at all.

---------- Post added 2011-03-23 at 01:47 AM ----------

New to the photoshop/WMV world and I made a few sigs last night/this afternoon. Any constructive feedback would be much appreciated.

Many thanks to batpanic for not only answering my silly WMV question on the forums earlier but also for making two great tutorials that I have studied religiously over the last 24 hrs lol.
    Last edited by Brienna; 2011-03-28 at 06:42 PM.

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I was bored, so I made this:
    Pfffffft, nibbler tusks are for woosies.

But it's lovely nonetheless.

Wow, I love this. This is exactly what I was looking for!!

Hi all, I would like to request an updated version of my current signature as I have race changed to Human, and Tier 10 is now old, I was going to contact the original author as I wanted something similar, but they are not currently taking requests, so I thought I'd just post it up, and hope someone picks it up

Visible text: (Name) Devboy, Bane Of The Fallen King, (Server) Doomhammer EU

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../devboy/simple

Gear set: Tier 11 Normal, Not the helm, but the engineer Goggles as shown on my character; also, if the tabard I have equipped can be displayed as well it would be great. (The Red tabard from the TCG loot cards)

Helm visible: Yes

Your pose: Similar to the one in my current Signature if at all possible.

General colour scheme: A green infused with Red type of background

Any extras: If possible, in my current signature it has my pet as well, if something similar to that can be done, it would be great, and this might be a little too much, but if you could include the Raptor mount from ZG (Original) in the signature that would be awesome.

Many thanks to whoever picks this up

Quote Originally Posted by Brienna View Post
    Many thanks to batpanic for not only answering my silly WMV question on the forums earlier but also for making two great tutorials that I have studied religiously over the last 24 hrs lol.
    You're quite welcome! Glad I can help ^_^

Lacking tons of motivation to get my queue done which is bad. Lurking the thread in hopes of getting inspired. Keep up the good work ya'll.

Edit: Oh no, maintenance. Guess I'll give this a go.
    Last edited by Nacly; 2011-03-23 at 08:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    PMrequest:

I take PM requests for signatures, just give me enough information
    ~ Artwork ~ Status: Limited ~ Que: 0 ~