10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amalisa View Post
    New sig for me before bed zzzzzz *fades off*
    Love your new sig Amalisa. The lighting effects you use are amazing.

PMR:

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|

Howdy y'all! Popping in to say, "I'm not dead, just very busy" I kinda lost my mojo with making sigs so I haven't done much. Decided to try to get back into it by doing some for guildies. Here is the first one. I hope I haven't lost it too much. If I'm satisfied with it then maybe I'll re-open for a bit.
    Love everyone's new sigs! Lookin' good y'all!

Quote Originally Posted by Cataldo View Post
    Cataldo Realm: Moonrunner
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: it want lt me post my armory for some reason just look up catlado of moonrunner hes a worgen 85 rogue
    Gear set: Tier 11
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: roaring
    General color scheme: would like it to be mostly darkpurple and black
    Any extras: (kinda want him on the left hand side wearing tier 11 armor, with name and server in right had corner name bigger than realm, would love to have a wallpaper for my new HTC Thunderbolt too if anyone feels up to it thanks very much for help

No really picky when it comes to who does it, who ever has free time it would be much appreciated

Thought I would knock off the signature, didn't have time for a wallpaper for phone at moment. Hope you like

[My Work] Not doing requests at moment thxs.

Nice work Storms! I was unaware you posted here!

Smile

My request

Visible text: Yuffie, Unnatural (my guild)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../yuffie/simple
    Gear set: tier 11
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: casting
    General colour scheme: green with some grey and black combination
    Any extras: i would like some explosion of leaves in the background if possible. or stars whatever u think looks better.
    Last edited by cloud_strife; 2011-04-03 at 01:49 AM.

Hehe yeah, i bang out the occasional sig

think u will have time to do wallpaper soon stormy? if not its ok signature is sick though

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Lets give this a try,

Name : Lastingnight
    Server : Area 52
    Face Pic: http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i4...211_190628.jpg
    (just the face, not the armor)
    Gear set: i want my character in warrior tier 11 without the helm showing
    Pose : i want my character being using titans grip and swinging his weapon at the shot with a streak of blood coming across the signature,
    General Color Scheme : i dont care really, i just want it to be kind of dark and evil in a way, with the blood streak and what not
    Extras : with the face picture i linked i want my character kinda giving off a evil smirk if at all possible while hes attacking the signature with the blood streak, i think like the using only the upper part of the character would work and him just swinging with the blood streak

PM Request

Last edited by annalee1225; 2011-04-03 at 05:00 AM.

think u will have time to do wallpaper soon stormy? if not its ok signature is sick though

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4...owallpaper.jpg

Ok
    Wallpapers done too. I google the phone and this is the the screen size i saw on a couple of forums, looks a bit big but your phone must squish it or something. If the specs are wrong let me know and i can play around with it.

looks sick!! its big bc the screen stretches out to the sides for multiple pages
    looks amazing on phone as well thanks so much stormy
    Last edited by Cataldo; 2011-04-03 at 05:50 AM.

Visible text: Name: Icecx, Guild: Eleet

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/icecx/simple

Gear set: If you could, put him in t6 please?

Helm visible: Yes.

Your pose: Edit: I'd like it to be a head/shoulder shot with his head bowed (almost like he's praying).

General colour scheme: A dark/purple/grey color scheme (somewhat similar to the t6) if you could.

Any extras: Since he is a Priest, a few gold sparks or streaks might look cool added in, though I'd like the majority of it to be of a dark scheme - whatever looks best. If you could produce two images, one in Shadowform and one not, that would be awesome
    Also, I'd like it to not have a "fire" or "tendril" feel to it, and more of a shadowy/cloudy feel if you get what I mean. Just make it represent a Shadow Priest as best as possible and mostly dark.
    Last edited by Icecx; 2011-04-03 at 06:01 AM.

Visible text: Mendedmeow(Name), Kittyclysm(Guild)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:us.battle.net/wow/en/character/boulderfist/mendedmeow/
    Gear set: T5 Avatar Set
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Female Blood Elf Dmg Casting
    General colour scheme: White/yellow
    Any extras: if you can somehow do something with a lightwell that would be excellent
    Ty! <3
    Last edited by Arrsoul; 2011-04-03 at 06:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by annalee1225 View Post
    PM Request
    I always struggle to combine a decent name font with a good title font, you do it amazingly !

Love your new sig Amalisa. The lighting effects you use are amazing.
    Thanks the one in my current sig is a c4d I found on google
    http://www.webdesign.org/img_articles/14001/_sigc12.jpg
    Last edited by Amalisa; 2011-04-03 at 06:06 AM.

Here goes...

Visible text: Baelic, Moon Guard (server)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../baelic/simple (does it matter what gear I'm in?)
    Gear set: T10, 25-man Heroic version
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Casting
    General colour scheme: Dark purple with light gray or white
    Any extras: Being a main spec Shadow Priest who also dabbles with healing, I'd like it to show both sides to Priests. Showing some sortof conflict between shadow and light, with it leaning more towards shadow would be epic! Oh, if you could PM me the result (is that allowed?) that would be cool.

looks sick!! its big bc the screen stretches out to the sides for multiple pages
    looks amazing on phone as well thanks so much stormy
    Glad it all fitted OK and you liked it. Heres the matching Avatar too

thanks for avatar too

Quote Originally Posted by annalee1225 View Post
    PM Request
    OMG that is too good to believe thanks !!

Hopefully I've got all the info here:

Visible text: Pananda, Ysera
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nanda/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 6
    Helm visible: Visible Helm
    Your pose: Blocking
    General colour scheme: I've always been a fan of TBC so probably a dark scheme that feels like SMV
    Any extras: With the dark scheme perhaps a light shining on our hero?