Re: [Photoshop] Looking for work?

Signature Request

***Deleted, as I have forwarded the request as a PM

PM request from Onex.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Omgasm
    Just finished making Hybrid Pandas Youtube background! Check it guys.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/hybridpanda
    It looks nice if ya zoom out a little, the black borders compliment it.
    Thank you so much man, fucking mindblowing

my guild is all Ooooh'ing and Aaaah'ing over it atm mid raid

Looking for a triptych type sig

characters:
    1. Solamnus-orc male prot warrior
    2. Dagnarius-undead male fire mage
    3. Orlandu-Blood elf female Holy pally
    4. Guild name across the top, 'Saint Ajora' maybe the 'T' can be an ankh or a cross.

maybe the backgrounds for each can tie into their talent spec somehow such as color scheme or background design as well. Whatever armor model you wanna use is fine btw.
    They should make this game harder. Maybe before you log in they ask you questions before you can enter the world, questions like: "When KCl is put into solution (aka added to purified water) and a slight current is added what precipitates form at the cathode and anode?"

reposting from page 139 and deleted my old 1 like requested
    if any1 could pick this up you make my day

dear fotoshoppers first of all damn nice signatures you all make

i have a litte request:

my brother has become since a half year or so the backbone of the guild as an officer
    he does almost everything he can in his power to push the guild forward specially as a raidleader so i want to get him a litte gift for all the time he is putting in the guild and i think this is a nice way since the pics are so awesome

here are the details:

name : Punica
    race/gender: human/male
    class: paladin
    guild: ryfari
    realm: dunemaul eu
    hair: blond BE male longhair style

this is how i see the sig.
    something holy light background. the char self in a nice stance in t8 with the legendary mace and some imba shield and if possible the red proto drake and the baron mount in the background. i would provide some pics of the char i want but somehow modelviewer wont run.

and if you are still looking for some extra work 1 for myself 2

name: misstake
    race/gender: Night elf female
    class: deathknight
    guild: ryfari
    realm dunemaul eu

i would like something in the way of a dark/gothic style background. myself in t8 with no helm and the 2h stormedge from hodir 10 man for the rest i leave it up to your creativity and suprise me

if you got a better idea for the signatures feel free to do it

for the rest i can only say thank you

I'm sorry for reposting, I don't want to seem impatient, but in between the 5 extra pages of posts everyday it wouldnt be weird for alot of the posts to be overlooked.

Oy, this threat is turning out to be simply amazing.
    Lots of responses and feedback.

I have for a long time been trying to make my own signature with all those homepages where you put in your stats and server name etc, but they aren't exactly exceptional and differentiated.

Hence why I'm now making this request.

I would like this picture used :
    http://img223.imageshack.us/i/123123123z.jpg/

If it's not possible to use that exact foto, then just a female draenei in full tier 6 on a ZA bearmount with a cool red background.

I would like a signature with the following criterias matched:

Black / white / Grey tones. perhaps a little blurry but still able to see the details, just like some kind of a "drunken haze" filter ontop of it. And lastly the different informations about my character which is:

Charactername: Abadinho
    Server: Ravencrest EU
    My own name: Roland Leon

And lastly, something really cool with the text: "Nothing but Enhancement" above or across the character.

On beforehand thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pandamonium*
    Thank you so much man, fucking mindblowing

my guild is all Ooooh'ing and Aaaah'ing over it atm mid raid
    My pleasure mate, would be on MSN, but I reckon its what keeps DCing me, Ill get back to ya pretty soon on the Banner/Avatar/Logo.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Rayde
    Here you are, hope you like.

It's really nice but here's a picture with no text over the bear so u can use it whole http://i.thottbot.com/ss/o/79645.jpg
    And here's a bigger one with cat for better quality http://nimcraft.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/ss4.jpg
    I think you could move both the cat and the bear a bit to the left so that they fit better now that the bear is a whole

Would apreciate if u can modify the image a bit with these details

Edit: oh and another minor detail, if you could make the black bar on which u wrote Sylvanas with rounded corners, and maybe even a bit bigger, to swallow the whole word

PM request from Toney of Crushridge:

Sorry it took awhile. Needed to dig up the tier 8 gears. Hope you like it!

Quote Originally Posted by geekgoddess
    Here ya go.

awesome, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Thorav
    Sup, first of all great work with all the signatures they look great ;D

I would like a Human Deathknight wearing full Tier 8.5 wielding the weapon "Voldrethar, Dark Blade of Oblivion".
    For the text i would like my name "Thorav" with the guild "Second Attempt" underneath it.
    As for the background i would like dark mix of colors to get the feel of a Deathknight.

Thanks in advance !
    Here's my idea of what you wanted

Hope you like it!

K got time to put it in correct format

Name: Signals & Exordium
    Class: Paladin & Death Knight
    Race: Female Draenei & Male Human
    Gear: T8 (25 Man with Shattered Sun Tabard) and Furious Gladiator Shoulders on Paladin
    Weapon: Aesir's Edge/Voldrethar, whatever looks cooler(Paladin) and Furious Glad Sword (DK)
    Server: Khadgar-US

If I could have them charging at each other like they're going to clash that'd be sweet. Have the Paladin swinging her sword and the DK casting Icy Touch. Kind of running off the page a little, with a Ghoul behind the DK lashing forward. Maybe a background similiar to Niltag with some cool lighting, maybe a Light vs. Dark thing. For the Draenei, the darkest skin for female draenei (the dark purple), with white short hair, like the one with two strands and the weird short cut back. Text could maybe be scripthand, but whatever really looks cool Surprise me some stuff lol. thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Milji
    Here's my idea of what you wanted

Hope you like it!
    thats really badass man

I need a logo for my guild, EU Azjol-Nerub Server - Release & Run

I was thinking along the lines of someone with a miners outfit on wiping their brow after just building a little graveyard in ulduar, try and use metallic colours as well as blues,gold and white.

we are an alliance guild so a dwarf or gnome in the picture would be good, let me know if you need any screenshots.

if you can't place the graveyard within an instance try and trim it so it's just the dwarf in a miners outfit before a recognisable graveyard.

ty in advance.

This thread is awesome so far! Keep it up
    I was wondering if anyone could take on the challenge of creating me a sig
    Here is the info:
    Name: Xandraiff, of the Nightfall- Human Paladin, male, blonde hair, and the blood-elf styled hair. His skin color is caucasian also.
    Guild: Incarnate
    Server: Wildhammer

I would like him to be wielding the weapon i have ingame, Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker. He can be in any armor set, whichever one works, but here is a link to get an idea of what he looks like now. http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/8...0409152559.jpg
    If the setting behind him can look something similar to this, but without him kneeling down, maybe having his weapon and shield armed and ready for battle: http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/2162/onexa.jpg
    Anything that can go along the lines of looking very bright and holy for a setting is perfect . If his name could be the largest, in all caps too, with my guild name under it, that would be perfect .

THanks again for this awesome thread!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Zibidi
    First off, you all have been doing AMAZING work, and I love the idea behind this post.

I've been thinking of an interesting Fire / Ice Half and Half Forum Sig

Server: Icecrown
    Toon names: Zib (male gnome destro lock)
    Zibidideath (female gnome frost death knight)

Would like one on left one on right, kinda back to back with Zib one hand out casting and his side of the picture fiery, like he's releasing fiery doom, Zibidideath kinda with her sword out, and that half of the image projecting frost, possibly something frozen

Zibidideath's weapon: Aesir's edge, Armor: 8.5
    Zib's Armor: 7.5

If you can get from modelviewer or something their faces, no need for helms, otherwise, helms are decent enough.
    Sorry if it seems excessive, but would appreciate anything that could be done.
    -Zibidideath

I really like the look of that image in general, obviously they aren't exactly the same, but it's along the idea.

And I love the use of colors in that one.

Thanks all for the help, I appreciate anything anyone can do.
    Here you are, I hope you like.

Deleted

Rayde, check the first post on page 179, ...if u wish ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Yizren
    Sig request :

race: male bloodelf
    class: paladin
    realm: Area 52 US
    guild: Nerfed
    gear: the Lightbringer T6 armor set, wielding the furious 2h mace (ilevel 239) (also no tabard or cape)

i would also like to have him surrounded by light (kinda like the holy wrath animation but more holyish if u know what i mean)

background: something that just ties it all together something fancy if possible

Ty

Hope this is ok, getting bit tired now :P

My Signature Designs http://s688.photobucket.com/albums/v...albumview=grid
    [IMG height=100]http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv249/gefuller1986/sigs/characters.png[/img]
    Msg me with your requests

Hello there,
    I'm looking for a logo for my guild:
    Guild name: <Amen> (Leaving the server out of it)
    What i'm looking for is a logo with "holy" colors such as a bright yellow and white with a cross and if possible, a priest casting a heal.
    I'm leaving it open to the artist's choice and creativity.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by silencerg
    Hope this is ok, getting bit tired now :P

<3 love it thanks man ;D
    hahaha. no.