10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skrunch View Post
    PM: (Updated Version)

Somebody i made a sig for, wasn't happy with the first one, which i am fine with, its what makes me improve, anyway, this is the remake, tried to include a foggy/misty look behind the char, though to me, it looks like a green sploge...
    try doing multiple layers of the "green sploge", getting brighter and smaller every time. It'll give it a little more depth and make the character pop out a little more

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brienna View Post
    On a different note, I'm trying to make an animated gif in photoshop for my guild site. I made all these sigs for my alts just for that purpose but when I make the animated gif it cuts the quality down so much that they look terrible..all pixelated. Is that something you just have to live with when it comes to animated gifs or is there some other way to make an animated signature that would give higher quality results?
    .gif files only save 256 colours That's why it gets all pixely, it's trying to squeeze all the colours from those 4 image down to 258, that why you end up with blocks. If say, you had 4 very similarly coloured images it would be less noticeable. That's 6 years since I started making pixel art being shown off right there xD

---------- Post added 2011-04-10 at 05:42 PM ----------

Latest PMR's while i'm at it :3

Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    I dropped my jaw....gorgeous...just gorgeous!!!!!!! thank you Yes, I also asked Safhira to do a sig, but it's for a Blood Elf Priest. I didn't want to overwhelm one artist with 2 sigs, so thats why i asked him. Sorry for the confusion Just Beautiful though exactly what i pictured.
    The problem with that is that you can't have both visible upon these forums. You'll have to decide on one, that is unless you planned on using them elsewhere.

I've always wanted a wow signature! ! Hope you folks can lend your crafty hands to help me!

Visible text: Ghost
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%AEsted/simple <--- same head as my main, its not showing though atm
    Gear set: Tier 5!!!!!!!!! (Priest)
    Helm visible: Hells yes!
    Your pose: Surprise me! (Whatever you feel is cooler)
    General colour scheme: Red, or something shadowlike, even purple would do!
    Any extras: Lots of darkness, red or purple, moody colours! Show off the theme of power! He is a shadowpriest, I want to show that off!

If you can do this for me, Ill use that signature with pride!

PM Wallpaper Request

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsDKsauce View Post
    Visible text: Professor Alryeth
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...alryeth/simple
    Gear set: Death Knight Heroic Tier 11
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Worgen attack idle
    General colour scheme: Red/Green as death knight-y as possible.
    Any extras: Warglaives as weapons!

Thanks in advance! I know one of you will make something fantastic.
    I'll be picking this one up, seeing as noone claimed it yet.
    If you did, please let me know.

Ok, so, i know this thread is under WoW for sigs. but, i was wondering if any of the sig makers have started taking on signatures for Rift? you all make some awesome sigs, and i was just hoping to find someone that could do one up for me.

Hope to not get blasted for asking, just was curious.

Deleted
    Lepp of the shattered run, orc enhance shaman
    Gear set: Maybe the blue t10 set + helm
    guild: Ascendance
    server: Zenedar
    Blueish background would be cool with the gear

And a cool weapon that fit with the gear would be awesome
    Last edited by mmoc34218adf00; 2011-04-10 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Theslaya View Post
    Ok, so, i know this thread is under WoW for sigs. but, i was wondering if any of the sig makers have started taking on signatures for Rift? you all make some awesome sigs, and i was just hoping to find someone that could do one up for me.

Hope to not get blasted for asking, just was curious.
    This is a WoW forum, but I guess if an artist here is into RIFT, they'd let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Lepp View Post
    Lepp orc enhance shaman
    Gear set: Maybe the blue t10 set + helm
    guild: Ascendance
    server: Zenedar
    Blueish background would be cool with the gear

And a cool weapon that fit with the gear would be awesome
    First post. Template. Please.

And another PM (Not sure if I like it. Too brown/yellow... ew. And don't get me started on Warrior T11...):

I'm depressed. My Topaz Clean has decided not to work, as I've finally gotten my computer fixed. Thank god I can pull it off with the blur tool instead.

Reminder: Not taking requests!
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2011-04-10 at 06:23 PM.

Deleted
    Visible text: Harjkun ( no Á please)
    Guild: Sacrifice
    Troll Mage 85

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...árjkun/simple

Gear set: tier 11 Mage set. The non heroic version. It will look nicer with my two favourite colours.*
    Helm visible: yes, show it please.*

Your pose: wht ever u think is best. It's up to u.*

General colour scheme: can I get purple and green please. More purple then green as purples my favourite colour.*

Any extras: can I please get a forum avatar pic to use

U really can go wild was mine. I dont want it to be another Mage sig which is the red colour tier on with a red background with some orange thrown it. Have fun with my one and try something different.*

Deleted
    People of Teh Internetz!

I am not going to be taking requests for a while, i feel i need to improve my skills a bit more! Thank fully i have no outstanding PM's! I will announce when i am taking requests again!

Thanks

~Skrunch

None MMO requests

Not taking random requests.

Character: Ovacor

Guild: Death Wish

Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../ovacor/simple

Gear set: I would like to be in T11 (Helmet NOT visible) with http://www.wowhead.com/item=59320 and http://www.wowhead.com/item=59474 instead of my current.

Your pose: I would like to be shown shooting my bow

General colour scheme: I'll leave this to you, I would like a Night Elf theme.

Any extras: I would like to include my pet, Sambas. I'd like him growling or something.

Thank you =) <3
    Last edited by Ovacor; 2011-04-10 at 07:07 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    -artwork-

I'm depressed. My Topaz Clean has decided not to work, as I've finally gotten my computer fixed. Thank god I can pull it off with the blur tool instead.

Reminder: Not taking requests!
    Actually, before I got Topaz Clean, I was using the smudge tool at about 15% strength and going over edges to get it to look clean. Trying to find a decent example of it, and I guess this banner might be the best one. Or this sig:

Also, reminder, I will take PM requests. I've got nobody in queue.

Quote Originally Posted by Batpanic View Post
    None MMO requests

Not taking random requests.
    Shiny. Very nice.

Oh, and a new signature/avatar for myself.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    Actually, before I got Topaz Clean, I was using the smudge tool at about 15% strength and going over edges to get it to look clean. Trying to find a decent example of it, and I guess this banner might be the best one.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Nowhere close as good as some of the rest in here but oh well

You're kidding? That's incredible for someone new to Photoshop!

Keep it up.

And a random, unrelated point: New signature tutorial coming tomorrow, showing how I made my current signature.

Quote Originally Posted by annalee1225 View Post
    PM Wallpaper Request

Gorgeous
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Shadowlich
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dowlich/simple
    Gear set: 2200rating season 9 set
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: /lol pose
    General colour scheme: green fel fire
    thanks in advance

Deleted
    Yeah annalee1225 so Gorgeous , hope warrior WP will be as nice as this one ^.^

Deleted
    I have been practicing, I followed Elyaan's tutorial, i think its a massive improvement, though it looks alot like something Elyaan did herself, will have a fiddle around, to add some of my own flayer, just wanted to see if people thought its an improvement

Once again, thank you Elyaan, for your amazing tutorial