Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    Would pick this up if I had t12.
    I knew that might've been a problem. I could always change the gear set if you like, I have many I actually like.

Quote Originally Posted by Amalisa View Post
    btw, the picture idea for that background is adorable!

Thanks hun !
    Np =D

Bored

Ending it is all I fucking think about, that's the shit I think about
    All alone, bawling 'til my mothafuckin' eyes bleed

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoyll View Post
    Wallpaper Request Time!

So my old desktop wallpaper no longer fits due the fact I bought my new and huge monitor today, so I'm looking for a new wallpaper made by one of you fantastic people.

Resolution: 1920x1080.
    Visible Text: Kuraine.
    Claiming this. Because I seem to always claim your requests. And I have T12. :3

Deleted
    Visible text: Glacious (in a regal but easily readable font if poss, in a glowing gold)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Wont let me post yet
    Gear set: Current set!
    Helm visible: Hidden!
    Your pose: Current pose is fine or something more savage if you can think of it.
    General colour scheme: Something quite evil and dark ... I am horde, but obviously a very pretty blood elf horde but also very very evil .... I am a big fan of vampires etc, if I could get a pic with some bloddied fangs, would be awesome.
    I also love all things ancient egyptian so a sig based on either of those formats would be good.
    My ideal banner size would be about the same size as this 'quick reply' box i am typing in, maybe a little taller.
    Avatar normal size again with one of the 2 themes above.

Ooops forgot to add my server name: 'Khadgar EU' - Guild 'Mexico'

I think there are some excellent examples of artwork on here, although I have only looked atht efirst 10 pages or so, ones that I really like are the examples such as 'Cereboro' and 'Kaiso' on page 2 of this forum, 'Jorred' on page 7 and 'Imadroodlol' on page 9.

once again, thanks in advance .... I shall continue reading now from page 10 the the current 1439th page and enjoy some of the great work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Seem to? You always do.

Not complaining though, I would've sent you a PM first but since you just made my new signature I didn't want to feel greedy. ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    a couple guild sigs:

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello artists! I was wondering if any of you know about a WoW Model Viewer for Mac OS X? I can't find anything on google or the actualy wowmv website.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackarthas View Post
    Hello artists! I was wondering if any of you know about a WoW Model Viewer for Mac OS X? I can't find anything on google or the actualy wowmv website.
    I'm not 100 % sure, but quite certain there's currently no working version for iOS unfortunately.

Is the one on this list not working?

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    I'm not 100 % sure, but quite certain there's currently no working version for iOS unfortunately.
    iOS =/= Mac OS X... Anyway, I think there was a beta version of WoW Model Viewer for Mac, but in my experience it never worked properly. I can only suggest possibly installing Windows through either Bootcamp and/or Parallels and run it from within that.
    Arcane/Fire Mage - Armory - <Dread>

Live Stream

Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    Well, if you don't mind waiting up to a week or more, I'll do it for you. It's nice seeing someone around with one of my sigs. =P

Not having my computer with photoshop is killing me. =(
    Sure! Im not in a hurry If you can send me a PM when its done it had been awesome =D Looking forward to another masterpeace =)

Hi, I would like a forum signature. I honestly don't have any clue as to what I want as before I wanted specific things, but I would hope to have my warrior in full BiS gear(i.e. heroic tier look, with 2 reclaimed ash'kandis). Helm off so you can see the worgen head and my name nicely in the background. I would say a dark background with maybe an invincible mount or something incorporated in there. I may not have the mount but my sig sure will haha. Just post ones that you guys make up and I will just choose one I guess is that is ok. If not PM me and we can try and get some specifics if someone specific wants to pick up the job.

Character name: Bbasher
    Class: Worgen(Male)
    Gear: Tier11 heroic, with reclaimed ash'kandi in both hands.
    Background: dark(nothing specific, with invincible the LK HM mount incorporated in it some how).
    No Guild or Server as I would rather have one for any occasion as I am in the middle of looking for a guild at the moment haha.

Thanks and hope this was enough, if not plz PM me with something else I may need to specify on.

If it is possible to get 2 signatures, I have another request as well.

I would like a NE Warrior in full T6(BT,hyjal, and sunwell tier gear) with 2 Vengeful Gladiator 1h Swords.

Would like him to be riding an amani warbear(ZA10, not the new one) or standing next to one with the flame walls that separate the bosses inside Sunwell behind him with Bbasher in the background.

If these are both possible cool, if not please choose one and make which you think you will have more fun with.

-Thanks again
    Last edited by Bbasher; 2011-06-06 at 07:14 PM.

Hey guys! Thought I'd post and see how we go. My guild needs a banner! It has to be something that the artist won't mind us using as a symbol for our guild. It also needs to be something unique, that will help us stand out amongst the crowd. The guild name is Profit. There's no requirements for colors or any specific design that we'd like, however if you'd like to go with a faction theme, we are horde. Let me know if this is something you'd be interested in helping us out with, we'd certainly appreciate it!

*-*Sig by Elysia*-*

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd love a pony signature.

Mmo appropriate size.

If it can be any pony then I'd love Lightning Bolt: http://images.wikia.com/mlp/images/9...ng_Bolt_id.png

Colors: darker grey background like a storm with lightning if possible.

No words or anything

IF:
    if it has to be a "main character" then Applejack

Colors: if possible a sortof background with apple trees but make it blurry and dull with Apple in the front.

Non-MMO Request from a friend who race -changed:

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoyll View Post
    I knew that might've been a problem. I could always change the gear set if you like, I have many I actually like.
    I just saw this. If Elysia would prefer to take this request, she's free to. Just let me know if you do.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaefaerie View Post
    I'd love a pony signature.

Mmo appropriate size.

If it can be any pony then I'd love Lightning Bolt: http://images.wikia.com/mlp/images/9...ng_Bolt_id.png

Colors: darker grey background like a storm with lightning if possible.

No words or anything

IF:
    if it has to be a "main character" then Applejack

Colors: if possible a sortof background with apple trees but make it blurry and dull with Apple in the front.

Ponies? Claiming!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevad View Post
    PM request:

It is magnificient and a lot better than the thinh I thought of when posting the request.
    Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I know you've had this sig for a bit, but I love it.

Deleted
    PM request:

(hate not having control over what pose should be used )

Direct link: http://i.imgur.com/h6fJd.jpg

Direct link: http://i.imgur.com/JW2MU.jpg

On another note: Thank you imgur for taking the dark path of image hostery (yes I made that word just this morning) and blurring the images.