Quote Originally Posted by Janlaro View Post
    nice every single artist has closed requests and i cant post it in here cause of permitted link posting. Thx
    Just break up the URL's with spaces, and it should be fine.

Deleted
    First of all, keep up the good work!

I am following this thread for a while and i would like a signature myself after seeing all those beautiful ones you made.
    So here i come with my request for a signature.

Signature Request

Visible text: Name : Diynah Title : Grand Crusader
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:- Armory Link - and - Character Face Picture -

Gear set: - Tier 8 Paladin Valorous Aegis Battlegear - (10man/ilvl 219 version)
    Helm visible: Not visible please.
    Your pose: Preferbly in a battle stance or swinging a weapon. As a weapon i would like to swing - Abaddon - please.
    General colour scheme: Was hoping it could be matching the gear, so brown/red and some lighter colors. I like the colors of Durotar.
    Any extras: A subtle horde logo would be nice, although if it looks better without, then dont bother with it
    And i would really love a matching avatar if its not a problem.

If there are any questions, dont hesitate to PM me.

Thanks in advance !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ViND_ View Post
    Can I request a signature that isn't WoW-related? It's about League of Legends. Here's the info:

I'd appreciate it, I really need a cool signature. And if you only do WoW-related signatures can you notify me by personal message?
    Since It's not a WoW sig and I'm still a massive lurker

Hope you like

Deleted
    My requests aren't open, but i'm watching the thread for 'interesting' requests If there are any Troll, Goblin, Tauren, female Orc, female Dwarf, female Undead requests, that i might have missed (i've looked back a couple pages) try PMing me!
    ohhhhh no Gnomes *shoot* Still drooling over your Fierce Signature

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiti View Post
    Wow. I was hoping to see this request done since it's something a bit different, I don't even play LoL. But that is so stunning.

10+ Year Old Account
    And another one ... Worgen form this time.

Last edited by synaeris; 2011-08-23 at 06:40 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkbunnie View Post
    ohhhhh no Gnomes *shoot* Still drooling over your Fierce Signature
    I've made plenty of gnome sigs, i wanted a change :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Janlaro View Post
    nice every single artist has closed requests and i cant post it in here cause of permitted link posting. Thx
    yup, i posted mine at the start of last week somewhere. about 3 or 4 pages ago guess it just take some time as lots of ppl want their sigs made

10+ Year Old Account
    cant ever be in a rush when its free

Deleted
    Cheers Dark only managed to get on and it looks 100% what i would like, you did a great job on it. *thumbs up*

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature please.
    Visible text: Fodasim, Area 52 (No guild please)
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dasim/advanced current gear he has on now is fine .
    Helm visible: Yes please
    Your pose: If at all possible to recreate him in a fighting motion.
    General colour scheme: Trying to move away from the blue and black of the typical death knight and wanting a more orange and black like the heroic tier armor. Like that color scheme and would love it even more in a signature.
    Any extras: If there is anyway to incorporate my Amani Dragonhawk mount into the sig that would be awesome! Link for reference: http://www.wowpedia.org/images/thumb...awk_Spirit.jpg. Also if there is anyway to mix a Naxxramas style of the bosses or raid into the signature that would be awesome as well! Have always loved that place and just really love it.

My first creation. I posted a request for a sig and banner and didn't see a response so took it upon myself to give it a go for the banner. I apologize if someone did post a response, I just didn't see one.

Thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR;

(And no, not taking requests, just did an exception cause I was a bit bored)

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

I'm taking request but they can't be wow related O.O

Ending it is all I fucking think about, that's the shit I think about
    All alone, bawling 'til my mothafuckin' eyes bleed

Signature:
    Visible text: Lord General Swiftstomp.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...stomp/advanced (With the Tabard I have equiped (The Tabard of the Achiever).
    Gear set: Sanctified Ymirjar Lord's Battlegear (264 Ilevel) set, duel-wielding Quel'delar, Might of the Faithful. Profile (It's what I'll be using in 4.3)
    Helm visible: No please.
    General colour scheme: Fiery colours (Reds, yellows, oranges, golds).
    Any extras: Maybe a phoenix or two in the background. Nothing special, and if it can't be done, I understand. But in general, I'd be great if it could be as Blood Elvish as possible

Thanks in advance ^__^

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a somewhat complicated request(at least I assume) for someone who likes doing non-wow sigs.

It may end up being a long description and a lot up to the artists interpretation(You'll have a lot of free reign) so will probably be better to do it through PMs. But it will be a steampunk theme sig with the symbol and some lyrics of my favorite band.

If anyone wants to tackle my idea I'd love you forever =]

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar View Post
    I have a somewhat complicated request(at least I assume) for someone who likes doing non-wow sigs.

It may end up being a long description and a lot up to the artists interpretation(You'll have a lot of free reign) so will probably be better to do it through PMs. But it will be a steampunk theme sig with the symbol and some lyrics of my favorite band.

If anyone wants to tackle my idea I'd love you forever =]
    PM me the details and I'll think about it

---

PMR - Request complete

Deleted
    Haven't been in this thread for a while, so wanted to stop by and just say I love all the sigs here, and thanks to all the artists that have made me a sig in the past!

Quote Originally Posted by TicTox View Post
    cant ever be in a rush when its free
    Being in a rush doesn't help whether it's free or not. I can only speak for myself but I get requests on different sites on a daily basis, and those who are in a hurry, e.g needthissignaturewallpaperbannerwithin24hoursormylifeisdoneforoverwithfinito, I very often end up overlooking that particular request.

If you do not respect the fact that you're not the only one wanting a signature/wallpaper/banner and therefore can't afford sparing a day or two for the making, don't bother requesting. I can guarantee you and everyone else that there's not a single artist/designer that is eager to spend their time on a request that takes 2 minutes to write with the addition "Do it now!".

That's all.

-

Also, a thank you to everyone for your kind words. I'm still here watching over ya'll.

Quote Originally Posted by shaymister View Post
    Cheers Dark only managed to get on and it looks 100% what i would like, you did a great job on it. *thumbs up*
    glad you liked it

[My Work] Not doing requests at moment thxs.