10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Glad you like it!
    I'm quite injured IRL, been at the computer all day. Was neat to have something to pass time with

Edit: Small hint though, I'm not Elyaan
    Yeah, I have no idea why I read your name as Elyaan. All fixed now. Hope you feel better soon

dont bump it brings bad juju

Visible text: Neyzio - Vodka
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eyzio/advanced - Male worgen in case my armory is bugged and showing female
    Gear set: t5
    Helm visible: No thanks
    Your pose: a somewhat aggressive looking stance however, I'd like to have the meta demon standing behind my character somewhat like this (http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...ps-d375u8r.jpg)
    General colour scheme: Something dark purple/blue/black with highlights
    Any extras: A gloomy dark night type looking background! Perhaps using the moon as the light source - I'll leave that up to the artist

Deleted
    Thank you all for the kind words

Wallpaper Request -

As from now I will no longer be taking anymore wallpaper requests, I will still do some signature requests, but remember I only take them if they interest me.

Okay, I'm not taking any more requests. I've got enough to last me the weekend.

Queue: Rayoshi, Piffnifty, Bellgarrath, Demonboy, Stormreage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiti View Post
    Thank you all for the kind words

Wallpaper Request -
    Love the totems! Well..I love the whole thing but the totems especially really pop! Awesome work as always

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|

Deleted
    Visible text: Flimsy
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Flimsy/simple
    Gear set: Shaman T5
    Helm visible: No ty
    Your pose: I'm Enhancement so any melee style pose
    General colour scheme: Any colour really I'm happy to go along with the artist
    Any extras: If possible could my character be using 2 + http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/item/71454 and if possible a matching avatar picture

Thanks guys I hope somebody gets the time to do my request, keep up the good work.

Deleted
    Visible text: Akrøn
    Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%B8n/advanced
    Gear set: Rogue t12 (normal or heroic makes no difference
    Helm visible: no ...
    Your pose: whatever you want
    General colour scheme: whatever you want, just make sure that the scheme fits with the class
    Extras: Use this item in MH: http://www.wowhead.com/item=71778, in OH: http://www.wowhead.com/item=71427

Thank you I've made this request because I've tranfered in Alliance ...

Deleted
    Signature Request -

--------

I wont be getting through signatures very quickly as I should be on bed rest, so I'm getting things done as quickly as possible.
    Last edited by mmoca8e49b78af; 2011-09-24 at 04:27 PM.

Signature Request -
    I wont be getting through signatures very quickly as I should be on bed rest, so I'm getting things done as quickly as possible.
    Aww, Congrats hon! My thoughts and prayers are with you. Stay comfy and don't stress too much. *Huggers*

Signature Request -
    Beautiful work as always :3

I also agree with Safhira, go comfy and stay comfy! All the best, and congrats. Makes me all fuzzy inside watching your deviantart now.

- - -

PMR

Did this one 'cause I was vague and didn't state that I'm not taking PM's, so no more!
    Last edited by Nacly; 2011-09-26 at 06:32 PM.

=( I'm closed for request but thanks for blowing my up notifications up <3

Ending it is all I fucking think about, that's the shit I think about
    All alone, bawling 'til my mothafuckin' eyes bleed

Deleted
    Going to take some signature requests again, if anyone wants one just drop me a PM.

An example of my style:

Made that today, I'm just getting back into it again so a little rusty.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkz View Post
    Going to take some signature requests again, if anyone wants one just drop me a PM.
    I'd love to PM you but the forums wont let me since i havent posted 10 times :\, Any other way i can get in contact with you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hirschboeck View Post
    I'd love to PM you but the forums wont let me since i havent posted 10 times :\, Any other way i can get in contact with you?
    If you want to drop a reply on here with your request I'm sure that would be fine, I could just pick it up from this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkz View Post
    If you want to drop a reply on here with your request I'm sure that would be fine, I could just pick it up from this thread.
    I got my post on page 1566 if you wanna go take a look.

Deleted
    Thanks Everytime I go to try and nap, I get kicked in the bladder! Must have a little ninja in there ;D

PM Request -

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally got some time over, thanks for being so patient peeps

PMRs;

Ended up doing two since I foundit hard to make a human female lock warlocky without a helmet ^^

And also got one up for grabs (due to double requesting) wont change anything on it, just add you name/server/whatever text you want. PM me if you want it.

One left in queue, after that I'm definitely closed. To much RL things going on.

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Deleted
    Thanks Everytime I go to try and nap, I get kicked in the bladder! Must have a little ninja in there ;D

PM Request -

Thats siiiiick, thanks mate! <3

Request for Rayoshi:

I was trying a ton of new things, and really lost track of time. I'll have to work through the rest of my queue tomorrow.

Queue: Piffnifty, Bellgarrath, Demonboy, Stormreage.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2011-09-24 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Really derpy typo.