deleted..... thanks
    Last edited by A Dark Knight; 2011-10-30 at 01:47 AM. Reason: :D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vallin View Post
    Sorry for the late response, but if you are referring to the post above you, it is from the manga/anime series called bleach. That is the main character Ichigo, in his final form of his zanpakto, Mugetsu. Don't mean to derail.
    thats from bleach 0.0, i need to pick that up again i stopped around where ichigo came out of the hollow realm to fight aizen ty and no more derails from me either >.<

My Deviantart sig by Axa

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Envyious View Post
    Forum Signature request <3

Visible text: Envyous
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bladefist/Envyous/simple battle.net
    facial shots img404.imageshack.us/img404/1293/wowscrnshot100311091449.jpg
    img202.imageshack.us/img202/6268/wowscrnshot100311092147.jpg
    Gear set: Huge fan of the fire set that the druids wear in Firelands, with the flaming shoulders, just like the nelf you get swapped into when you use leyara's locket. If Not Possible, Just surprise me!
    Helm visible: Nope
    Your pose: What ever you think fits best!
    General colour scheme: Depends which gear sets being used, reds and flame for fire, what ever ya thinks best with the other gear.
    Any extras: Fire kitty in there, since im feral and i bloody love that cat, for the fire theme, shot of the fire cat i like added in too. img823.imageshack.us/img823/4583/wowscrnshot100311091545.jpg
    If not Just Play around and have fun with it, would like to have the name worked into it though if possible (envy)

(basically, either a fire based siggy, or one thats completely random and up to yourselves)

Thanks in advance, sorry for the fail links, cant post em yet.
    Mien. I love druids. <3

Deleted
    Signature.

Visible text:
    (Brewmaster Adalaar ,Wyrmrest accord-us,two smoking barrels)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...alaar/advanced
    Gear set: The gear on the armoury link
    Helm visible: no helm visible,makes his beard not as full.
    Your pose: I leave that to the artist.
    General colour scheme: Paladin,yellows and reds
    Any extras: Anything that the artist would look good.

Thanks in advance to any artist who picks it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphia View Post
    Visible text: Peanut
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/spinebreaker/Peanut/simple
    Gear set: T13
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Doesn't matter to me; you can use the one on my armory link or whatever you like
    General colour scheme: I'm a shadow priest, but the tier is yellow, so not sure here. I guess the colour of the tier.
    Any extras: Anything will work for me!

Thanks! love u

I'm not used to shadowy and (intentionally) dark signatures. I hope that this'll do. PM me if you'd like any changes!

Queue: Nerikins (from this thread), Dilemma (PM).

Reminder: Not taking any more requests!

Semi-related note: I'll have a new, updated tutorial up by the end of next week. My style has changed so very much!

Visible Text: Shokker of the Four Winds along with the guild's name: Misanthropy. I'd prefer this to be in a less handwritten-looking font and if possible in a font akin to the Visitor TT1 font but less pixellated. Included a link to the Visitor font so you can see the sort of style I'm thinking of.

Armory Link: Shokker @ Auchindoun

Gear Set: I'd like her to be wearing the full Shaman Tier 4 set (helm showing) along with Shard of the Virtuous and Triptych Shield of the Ancients if they are actually visible in the final signature.

Pose: I'd like her to be in the act of casting Healing Wave, and preferably to be fairly close up, such that only mid-chest upwards is visible in the signature.

General Colour Scheme: I'd prefer a sky-blue background and theme, but I don't mind a darker blue if you find a sky-blue background doesn't provide enough contrast. As for the writing I'd prefer it to be in a darker shade of blue over the lighter-blue background, but again if you've chosen a darker blue background then I wouldn't mind the writing in a lighter blue.

Extras: I can see just a plain blue background with Shok and the text on it could potentially look a bit bland, and consequently any little additions to the background in-keeping with the air/sky theme would be appreciated. I'll leave this to the artist's discretion as that's what you guys do best ^^ but I would prefer a more 'clean' look as opposed to a fairly busy looking background.

Many thanks in advance and I eagerly await whatever you guys can come up with

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorelaz
    Signature:
    Visible text: Gorelaz of the Horde
    Subline: Oh mama Africa Rawr!
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Gorelaz on Tarren Mill EU
    Spec: Feral cat
    Gear set: (Battle Tabard of the Defilers and 4/5 T12 HC with Illidan head band)
    Helm visible: (Yes, with Illidan head band RAWR!)
    Your pose: (any pose as long as my normal form + cat form shows in the background somewhere (white cat))
    General colour scheme: (Red Green Druidish, dunno how to explain but I like the red color)
    Any extras: (Maybe include Ultramarine Qiragi battle tank somewhere in the sig without it being crowded)

Thank you in advance

This is the first signature I've done with more than one character. Hope it doesn't look too crowded!
    Last edited by Arhiana; 2011-10-03 at 06:01 PM.

PM requests:Closed|Queue:4|My Work

Deleted
    Hello!

I'm quite new to signature making and thus far I've only made sigs for myself and some guildies/friends. However, as an active lurker on these forums and especially in this thread, I thought that maybe I could try making sigs for the people here too.

Here is some examples of my work (made for non mmo-champ use):

So, I will be open for some PM requests. Only making (simple) signatures though, NOT wallpapers. Also, I'm always happy to hear some constructive feedback and suggestions regarding my work.
    Last edited by mmocb8f08f038a; 2011-10-07 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Fixed links. Photobucket pics went weird and pixely.

Quote Originally Posted by nerikins View Post
    Visible text: Nerikins (and maybe the Hallowed, if it works in well. Otherwise, just Nerikins is fine)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/amanthul/nerikins/simple but happy to go with any worgen female, really. I have a better screenshot of my face but I can't post links yet, I can PM you it though if needed.
    Gear set: Tier 13
    Helm visible: Preferably not, but if it looks good then go for it! I know the worgen face sits out of some of the other helms..
    Your pose: Either casting or standing still, or whatever you think looks best.
    General colour scheme: Your choice
    Any extras: Surprise me

It turned out a little dark. I hope you don't mind. Let me know via PM if you'd like any changes, though.

Queue: Dilemma (will do this tomorrow).

Reminder: Not taking any more requests!

Quote Originally Posted by Arhiana View Post

This is the first signature I've done with more than one character. Hope it doesn't look too crowded!
    This is just perfect
    Thanks alot for the fast response
    Gorelaz *猩猩

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorelaz View Post
    This is just perfect
    Thanks alot for the fast response
    I love this siggy! haha

Deleted
    I would like to request a new avatar since I adore my new paladin and she has basically become my second main along my priest! I'm still in love with Geekissexy's signature and I have no intention of replacing that one, but I would really appreciate a nice avatar if it fits to someone's schedule! I guess I'll just modify the signature request a bit for the avatar? Yeah, I'll just do that.

Visible text: I would like to have the first letters of my characters' names on the avatar if possible, so those would be C and A. It's not necessary if it doesn't fit with the avy!
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Here's my priesty: CLICKY!
    And here's my pally: CLICKY!
    Helm visible: I would like to have their eyes and faces shown so hidden please. And since it's just a facial shot I don't think armor matters at all. :P
    Your pose: Both facing straight.
    General colour scheme: I would like to have some sort of background color difference if it's possible! Just something like silvery sparks near Aveline's face and golden sparks near Cinthea's. Since there's not much space I'm not too bothered if it can't be done. :3
    Any extras: I would like to have that sort of "half and half" thing in the avatar. I would like to have Aveline on the right and Cinthea to the left, so basically Aveline's right side of the face and Cinthea's left side of the face showing and kind of "joint" in the middle of the avy.

Thanks in advance if anyone can do this!

EDIT! EDIT! EDIT!: Also! I would be very interested in trying to do some signatures myself but sadly I'm using a Mac and I have no idea how to work with Bootcamp nor do I want to do that much through that anyway.. Anyone have a link to a working WoW Model Viewer that would work on Mac WITHOUT running it through Bootcamp? I tried downloading the Beta one through the links some of you people posted for downloads, but when I install the program and try to open it I just get a error message and I can't bypass that. It just gives me the option to stop right there or send an anonymous report to Apple. :s I'm on Mac OS X 10.6.8. if that makes any difference.
    Last edited by mmoc66a46237a3; 2011-10-03 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Forgot to ask this!

Deleted
    So I have been asked by a lot of people, what I do to my renders in the signatures, and if I could explain how I make the backgrounds I use, a bit more clear. First of all I'm sorry if my "grand" tutorial was not so user-friendly for people who are new to Photoshop. Secondly I actually made tutorial for an awesome person (you know who you are) and thought I would share it with the rest of you. So here is a basic start for a signature, how to get the background and it also include all I do to the render (excluding the Topaz Clean step since not everyone have Topaz Clean). I hope it will help the people who are in doubt:

Direct link: http://sokogeka.co.uk/Tutorials/Unof...w_Official.jpg
    (The imgur picture lost all of it's quality, and I don't know why, so use the direct link)
    (I'm sorry for any major spelling mistakes. It was made late at night)

And link for the brushes with forced correct settings:
    http://www.sokogeka.co.uk/Tutorials/...And_Effect.abr

Enjoy
    - Soko

10+ Year Old Account
    Requests:

(btw the Druids of Flame Gear isn't available on the Model Viewer, or somewhere hiding super well. Plus the Fire Cat is bugged. Had to use the old Model Viewer to get the model even close to correct.)

@Yumisara: To get Druid of the Flame gear, open up a character, and go to Character (I think?) --> Load NPC outfit. You can then load NPC gear onto custom models. Just type "Druid of the Flame" or "Leyara" or something.

Also, the flame kitty is deffo bugged. Same with flaming Raven Lord, Druid of the Flame shoulders, and the Firehawks. They can be somewhat fixed via the Model Control, though.

Oh, and @Soko: Thanks for another tutorial!

Some signatures:

This Tier 8 from ulduar... omg i love!

My Work - PMR : Open

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    @Yumisara: To get Druid of the Flame gear, open up a character, and go to Character (I think?) --> Load NPC outfit. You can then load NPC gear onto custom models. Just type "Druid of the Flame" or "Leyara" or something.

Also, the flame kitty is deffo bugged. Same with flaming Raven Lord, Druid of the Flame shoulders, and the Firehawks. They can be somewhat fixed via the Model Control, though.

Oh, and @Soko: Thanks for another tutorial!
    Surprises me though that the version previous to the current version of Model Viewer had some fire like texture on it, while this current one doesn't. Oh well, beggars can't get choosers I guess. And I see what you mean with the model control, doesn't look the same, sadly. Butchering it in photoshop doesn't make it anymore appealing to me either.

However I did redo the sig with it, and I dunno. Doesn't seem right to me, but I'll just let the customer choose. :P
    Last edited by Yumisara; 2011-10-03 at 08:39 PM.

Any way to fix "SHEATHING" in WMV?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post

Uh muh gaw. Those are so stellar! <3 Elyaan.

And @ Shiri - those are some of the best signatures I've seen someone new post that's just getting started. Very well done.

Deleted
    To Yumisara

I absolutely adore both of them <3 thank you very much, ill be using both of them!!!