10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Hey guys. Since I'm still new with WMV I'd like to ask one thing I can't find.. Where could I find the cat form for Druid of the Flame? The one Feral druid can turn into by using the staff from Majordomo Staghelm. I think I saw some discussion about this earlier on, but the answers has already been burried under many new messages. Thanks for the help. :3

@i4ni : I see you've used an Alliance mark on your signature that looks like a Photoshop brush.. Is it a brush? I tried to find brushes for typical WoW-signs (like the basic Allianca and Horde symbols) but I couldn't find any. If the one you've used is a brush, could you provide a download link for it? ^^
    Google provided me with : Horde Symbol Brushes

I couldn't find any alliance ones. I guess people who want the symbol included must be mostly horde. :P

EDIT: Searched deviantart, there's one alliance symbol brush HERE

I love deviantart people!
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2011-11-16 at 03:20 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Google provided me with : Horde Symbol Brushes

I couldn't find any alliance ones. I guess people who want the symbol included must be mostly horde. :P
    Thanks! I googled something like "World or Warcraft Photoshop brushes", but I only found brushes with characters and none with symboli.

Also found the firecat model, but it still seems to be bugged. It won't load textures for the mane or armor. Thanks for the help, peeps! I learn something new everyday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello guys, I'm interested in a wallpaper background for my website. I would be happy to pay for the work, as long as it is up to par with blizzard style work, and I would also promote you on my site, as well as throw you into the story line and give you your own npc.

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: The size should be 1920 x 1080 or higher.
    Visible text: No text, please. This should just look like a landscape picture.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: No need to throw me into it.
    Gear set: It would be nice to have Ysera and some dragons thrown into it, although that is at your discretion.
    Helm visible: Doesn't matter.
    Your pose: In the images below, I will give a picture of the non-corrupted Emerald Dream, and the Corrupted Emerald Dream. It would be nice to have a picture of the corruption seeping into the non-corrupted dream, and Ysera and her guardian dragons ready to fight it off. Either way, just a landscape would be nice as well. Showcasing either the corrupted or non corrupted Dream.
    General colour scheme: Green would be the way to go.
    Any extras: Lots of nature and forestation in the background. Please look at the pics and try to imagine as if you were there. Lots of fog, and whisps flying around. Nightmare rifts opening in the sky, etc.

Thanks a lot for taking a look at my post! Here are the pictures I was referencing.

Last edited by 0oglitcho0; 2011-11-16 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    @i4ni : I see you've used an Alliance mark on your signature that looks like a Photoshop brush.. Is it a brush? I tried to find brushes for typical WoW-signs (like the basic Allianca and Horde symbols) but I couldn't find any. If the one you've used is a brush, could you provide a download link for it? ^^
    No mine wasn't a brush.
    Here's the vectors I used...

Alliance
    Horde
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Banner:
    Size: between 1040px - 1060px wide, height is whatever looks best
    Visible text: Warpath (Also put Eldre'Thalas on there as well, but not in the same size text or anything unless thats what looks good)
    Logo: I would like the horde symbol somewhere, but here is where you get to have fun and be creative and make whatever you think looks awesome.
    General colour scheme: I do want a bit of red (horde) and maybe a touch of silver (goes good with red) but otherwise its totally up to you.
    Any extras: I am giving you creative control on this one, I'm not going to have super standards on this one either, if you want to know what website its being used for you can look at my otherwise bland website http://warpath.enjin.com/. Thanks .

10+ Year Old Account
    I was just playing around this morning, bored again. :P

EDIT: No1 took it and my armory changed.
    Last edited by silverhatred; 2011-11-19 at 11:22 PM.

I was just playing around this morning, bored again. :P

That's super cute, Rivellana ::]
    Keep up the good work xx
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    What do you guys do for eyes? I can never get them to come out well when they are the glowing sort, they always end up dull. Any suggestions? ( Been through the guides, but they aren't specific on certain aspects).
    Haste Breakpoint Calculator! -------- CTC Calculator!

Sig by Elyaan | My Work | Que: 3 | PMs: OPEN

Quote Originally Posted by kieble View Post
    What do you guys do for eyes? I can never get them to come out well when they are the glowing sort, they always end up dull. Any suggestions? ( Been through the guides, but they aren't specific on certain aspects).
    sometimes i take a small brush and set it at 2-3 and have the color as white, set it at 50% oppacity and hit the center of the eyes

with this sig for example, my model viewer is bugged on all undead models have no eyes, so i took a dark green circle brush and hit both eyes, then took a yellow brush smaller size and oppacity at 50% and hit each eye again, and then made my brush size about a 2 and used white at 50% on each eye again

Visible text:Worgenhood @ Sen'jin
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...genhood/simple
    Gear set: the xmog set i have linked here. http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...74:45577:19350
    Helm visible: Please
    Your pose: This is all you (whoever creates this signature). Just try your best to fit as much of the shoulders and face into the signature without cutting too much of it out.
    General colour scheme: Just do what ever you think will look coolest. As you can see, my character is very Red and orange
    Any extras: Not that I can think of. As far as the avatar is concerned, I suppose you could have the avatar just be the head shot of my smexy worgen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraelaemei View Post
    Visible text:Worgenhood @ Sen'jin
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...genhood/simple
    Gear set: the xmog set i have linked here. http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...74:45577:19350
    Helm visible: Please
    Your pose: This is all you (whoever creates this signature). Just try your best to fit as much of the shoulders and face into the signature without cutting too much of it out.
    General colour scheme: Just do what ever you think will look coolest. As you can see, my character is very Red and orange
    Any extras: Not that I can think of. As far as the avatar is concerned, I suppose you could have the avatar just be the head shot of my smexy worgen.
    I'll do this...bored out of my mind today!!!

Let me know if this is completely off-base from what you wanted, I like action shots!
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2011-11-16 at 08:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not taking requests for a while unless the request is something that catches my eye. PM requests only.
    Last edited by Moosedrool; 2011-11-16 at 08:42 PM.

I'll do this...bored out of my mind today!!!

Let me know if this is completely off-base from what you wanted, I like action shots!
    I like it, could you also just do a semi bust shot showing off the shoulders/head looking srtaight, kind of like your sig?

Youtube Background request:

Queue: QuasarLeginan.

Reminder: Not taking any more requests!

That is so awesome Elyaan! My guilds youtube page is jealous!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraelaemei View Post
    I like it, could you also just do a semi bust shot showing off the shoulders/head looking srtaight, kind of like your sig?
    Sure I'll work on that for you,you just might not be able to see the bow in it. Should have it done by tomorrow sometime.

EDIT: Alright here's what I came up with...

Last edited by Rivellana; 2011-11-16 at 11:06 PM.

Deleted
    My latest PM request Hope you like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolette View Post
    What are druid forms under now?
    Bearm cat, chicken, and tree.

Edit: in WMV of course.
    bump (>^_^)>

Next time a person gets angry over not getting a free signature, I'm going to make them one in MS Paint and use the spray paint tool like a 5 year old.