10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammeg View Post

Though a select few are very friendly especially Soko and Geeki.
    I really appreciate this comment, very much. Thank you!

@Elyaan - you're sweet too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    It's only been like two days since you PM'd this request to me, and I haven't had a chance to work on it yet so....since you're posting it here I'm assuming that means you don't want me to work on it anymore? I'll take it out of my queue.
    nonono didn't mean that :O, just didn't get a responce so didn't know if u were working on it !

10+ Year Old Account
    (Posted a request more than a month back w/ no response. I changed my mind on quite a few things and decided i'd re-post.)

Looking for a Wallpaper & and Signature (:

Signature:

Visible text: Descicrater - Vox Radix

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rater/advanced

Gear set: Heroic T11 w/ Tabard of the Achiever.

Helm visible: No

Your pose: Standing. Sort of like a profile shot, from the mid-chest upwards if possible.

General colour scheme: Dark orange & Red w/ Black.

Any extras: Nope.

---------------------------------------------

Wallpaper:

Resolution: 1600 x 900

Visible text: "From the fire, courage is born"

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rater/advanced)

Helm visible: No

Your pose: Swinging

Gear Set: Same as above with Doom's Edge weapons from BWL (Transmogged weps in armory.)

General colour scheme: Same as above.

Any extras: An outline of a dark figure (something like Illidan) in the backround w/ Red eyes.

It would be incredible if someone could do this for me. Thanks (:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vezrah View Post
    Visible text: Skilgonin
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    Gear set: I would REALLY like to be wearing T8 (ilvl 219 10 man version - yellow color)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Suprise me
    General colour scheme: Something that will match the yellow color of the armor
    Any extras: I'll leave this one to the artist, I'm sure he/she would be able to come up with something that looks great.
    My like second ever made signature so I tried ^^

i642 photobucket com/albums/uu142/Rxxkie/Skilgoing jpg

Cannot post links yet sorry

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanistra View Post

There ya go linked for you

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a few PM's to get through but still open for requests if you wanna PM me feel free. Oh also I have found T13, it is a pain to dig out but I am happy to dig it out for you!

And you are welcome Geeki, although you don't have to thank me for the truth

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

Deleted
    Ah thank you ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah thank you ^^
    More than welcome

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Granderson View Post
    Visible text: Unitas
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (can't post link yet, had to break it up, sorry)
    Gear set: T13 and S11
    Helm visible: Not in T13, but yes in S11
    Your pose: Kneeling (T13 facing left, S11 facing right)
    General colour scheme: A light aura-ish design would be nice if possible, color up to artist
    s642 photobucket com/albums/uu142/Rxxkie/?action=view&current=untias jpg

Here u go

Btw Ammeg can u upload the picture here also ?¨+ If u can rate it so I can improve

10+ Year Old Account
    s642 photobucket com/albums/uu142/Rxxkie/?action=view¤t=untias jpg

Here u go

Btw Ammeg can u upload the picture here also ?¨+ If u can rate it so I can improve

Linked for you

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like this but I think there maybe a little too much going on (just my opinion though) but my style is different to some others on the forums

I am curious of your process, do you add multiple layers? do you add light and dark layers? do you sharpen layers? etc

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are my signatures I have made: http://ammeg88.deviantart.com/gallery/32240487
    These are the desktops I have made: http://ammeg88.deviantart.com/gallery/33786909

I learnt a lot of what I do now from Soko's tutorial (download link) plus I am sure if you need any questions answered about anything people are usually willing to help I personally am not "good" in my eyes, I do what I can and I am still learning.

Hope this helps, I may have just rambled on though...

Deleted
    *Puts on imposter costume*

So here is the picture:

Direct link: http://i.imgur.com/PCgXb.jpg

It's actually a very good signature and very well made especially for a duo sig (I personally hate them). Great action and good colours/light, which these two images will prove:

Black and white (for light check):

Inverted (hue and colour check):

If I had to strike down on anything, it would be pure nitpicking, such as the text placement. Personally I think it's out of place and you are actually searching for it a bit. You could have place it around here:

And I personally prefere to have borders on the image so they don't flow out, especially since you have lighter areas near the edge:

The two last things are highly subjective however and comes down to personal preferences.
    I hope this helps.

*** Oh bugger.... now the illusion have failed ***
    Last edited by mmocb5d28d3b01; 2011-12-18 at 08:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RixiDK View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Rixí (my DK), Duffmuffin(my rogue)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...x%C3%AD/simple (<--DK) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...fmuffin/simple (<--- Rogue)
    Gear set: DK: t10(The blue one, sanctified scorgelord)(or purple judgement set; http://www.wowwiki.com/Purple_Judgement_armor) with shadowmourne (if possible), Rogue; Bloodfang (can show or not show the helm, your choice)
    Your pose: Something sneaky (for rogue) Something that looks like im a f**king badass on the DK... Go wil artists!
    General colour scheme: Dark bluey on the DK, and greens/browns on rogue side with some red somewhere?
    Any extras: The poses are up to the artist i'd love for both my characters and names to be show in some both artistic and badass way

Bumping this up as it's about 10 pages old
    This was also PM'd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka View Post
    *Puts on imposter costume*

*** Oh bugger.... now the illusion have failed ***

*gasp*

I dunno, you did a very good Ammeg, but you do a much better Soko thankies for giving help where I feel you are better than myself *gives cookies and earl grey with a tea spoon of honey*

10+ Year Old Account

That's awesome, thank you Sanistra!

(And thank you Ammeg for the link )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dux View Post
    Signature: Male Tauren Warrior
    Visible Text: Dux
    Armory Link/Facial Screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...warrior/simple
    Gear set: Tier 8.5
    Helm Visible: Yes please
    Your pose: Looking for something like a headshot of the armory picture.
    General Color Scheme: Sort of a dark, shady look I guess would be how to describe it.
    Any extras: Not really. If you think of something cool to add, be my guest

Can't wait to see how this will turn out, hopefully its as good as the last one .

---------- Post added 2011-12-18 at 04:24 PM ----------

s642 photobucket com/albums/uu142/Rxxkie/?action=view¤t=untias jpg

Here u go

Along with their advice the things I have to add are...there's currently a shoulder bug that makes some shoulders appear waaaaaaay bigger than they're supposed to be when you change the pose out of standing. You can fix that in model control by pulling up model control, pulling each shoulder from the drop down menu and changing the shoulder size on the slider. I'm not 100% sure but the T13 shoulders on that paladin seem to be suffering from the "way too large" phenomenon. Those look positively tauren sized, not blood elf. Also, those are the T13 LFR version of the paladin shoulders, not the normal version. I always usually assume when someone asks for the tier and doesn't specify a color they want the normal mode version.

The other thing is that the T13 version of the character also looks way bigger than the S11 version of the character. I'd try to even it out so the character is the same size in both sets of gear. Also what Soko said about adding a border.

That being said, I did the last sig for this guy and I'm kinda bummed he's not gonna use it since it was one of my better ones. If he's not going to use it on any forums I can open the old sig up for anyone who wants it, I'll just change the text.
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2011-12-18 at 09:27 PM.

Guild banner request :)

Size: 1200 pixels by 137 pixels
    Visible text: Xcellence - Dath'Remar(in smaller writing off set to the bottom right end of the guild name
    General colour scheme:Looking at more of a dark theme maybe overlooking a battlefiled in the background.
    Any extras: bloodsplatter throught the guild name.also if possible dark cobblestone look border

Thanks in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vezrah View Post
    That's awesome, thank you Sanistra!

(And thank you Ammeg for the link )

haha your more than welcome

Looks great, thank you very much!

Deleted
    Guild name banner

Size: normal size banner ( artist decision )
    Visible text: UC Elevator Victims - Ragnaros EU
    Logo: decision left to the artist
    General colour scheme: left to the artist
    Any extras: left to the artist

i'm sorry for being vague but i really think you guys are doing an amazing job. So i would like to you see your creations how YOU want them to be.

Thanks a lot in advance

Thanks to Sanistra, Ammeg and Sokogeka for the signature and link! Very nice job...I always appreciate the artistic help!

Deleted
    Hey guys and girls, been a while since I made a request now, but I have managed to spread my characters to even more guilds as social raider.. This time my shaman, and would of course love a signature for it!

Signature:
    Visible text: Zmurfan
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...urfan/advanced (I am really sorry but the face is covered at the moment, I cant get to a computer right now but will hide it as soon as I can. Otherwise WMV + remove helm works.
    Gear set: Spiritwalker's Battlegear, tier 13 heroic version (green)
    Helm visible: No I want the white pony tail to be shown
    Your pose: I am enhancement so maybe not a casting pose, rest is up to you.
    General colour scheme: Your call.
    Any extras: I would absolute love to have at least one spirit wolf in the background + a totem, but we dont want it to get to messy do we so if it looks to weird, yeah you know what to do.

Thank you in advance, feel free to message me if you should need any further information.

- Sof