Quote Originally Posted by Batix View Post
    Hello, lovelies!

I made a request a long time ago, it's over 100 pages back... I never got a claim so I did PM an artist a long time ago, and she made me a beautiful signature (it's still my avatar), however I received an infraction because it was too big. Aryiana I think it was? [perhaps I have the name wrong, I apologize if you're reading this, I loved your work, I still have it! ]

Anyhow, in addition, I have recently faction-changed and server-transferred. I am no longer worgen, and it's time to get a new signature! Hopefully one I can use on mmo.

Without further ado, here's my request!

Signature!

Visible text:
    Just my name, Batix. I would like any text in a relatively small font, and actually I would enjoy seeing the following quote somewhere even smaller than my name: "If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars." But it is not a big deal at all if you can't fit it in while making it aesthetically pleasing!

Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Korgath/Batix/advanced (face should be easy, it's the only pretty troll option). :P

Gear set:
    I would like to see myself in HT13 (Red Deep Earth Regalia) if possible. If not, T6 (Thunderheart).

Helm visible:
    If you can do HT13, I would like one with and one without a helm if possible, please! <333
    If you cannot do HT13, and you go with T6 instead, I would like a helm visible.
    Weapon: Dragonwrath staff. Because I can dream.

Your pose:
    Just idle, or you can feel free to experiment. Whether you idle or not, please play around with angles I want you to have FUN while making this, because the more fun you have, the better it will come out and the more I think I will enjoy it. (In other words, I don't want someone to claim this for the sake of claiming it to get requests out of the way, I want someone to want to make a nifty druid sig, I'll wait another 100 pages, Idc )

General colour scheme:
    I don't necessarily have a colour scheme I would prefer, but I *would* like to see a theme. And that theme would be celestial. Cosmos. Spacey. Algalon-ish. Astronomical. However you want to word it. Pretty spacey stuff stars n such.

Any extras:
    Sort-of answered above. If there were any extras... if whoever claims this has time and feels like it, I would LOOOOOOOVE it if you could fit a troll-colored (obviously) moonkin in there somewhere!

Thank you soooooooo very much to whoever takes their personal time to create this for me. I greatly appreciate it and I stop by this thread everyday, I absolutely love seeing the work you guys do and I'd like to say keep it up!!
    I have lots of great ideas to do my own, and I'm working on perfecting my skills, but the bottom line is I'm just not as good as you all quite yet. I'll keep practicing! In the meantime, I'll just be oogling and oggling. :P
    Bumping, original request over 100 pages old. :x

Deleted
    Sanistra - As Elyaan sais its the Gold / Yelow set

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello and Happy Holidays I have a signature request if someone would be so kind:

Visible text: Bavol
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Bavol/advanced
    Gear set: Priest Tier 13 Vestments of the Dying Light. I'd like the raid finder, blue colored one please
    Helm visible: I don't want the helm on but the helm design is insane so I would like it to show off to the side in the background somehow.
    Your pose: Just the standard upper body shot (shoulders on up). No casting animation or anything. I don't have any preference in how his upper body is positioned, however (straight on, at an angle, etc).
    General colour scheme: Anything that goes well with the armor and just theme of the character (Holy Priest).
    Any extras: No. The helm is the only thing I'd like to be shown off (but not on him). Nothing overtly religious like crosses, angel wings, or other such symbology.

My face on the armory is a bit twisted so I've included a clearer pic: http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/...1/belfface.jpg
    Only difference is my hair is black.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Batix View Post
    Bumping, original request over 100 pages old. :x

Ima claim this, but 1 thing my signature is very very odd to others ^^ and I do what I feel like and I hope I can come up with something extra special

EDIT :

hope u lieeekzor

Quote Originally Posted by Bavol View Post
    Hello and Happy Holidays I have a signature request if someone would be so kind:

Visible text: Bavol
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Bavol/advanced
    Gear set: Priest Tier 13 Vestments of the Dying Light. I'd like the raid finder, blue colored one please
    Helm visible: I don't want the helm on but the helm design is insane so I would like it to show off to the side in the background somehow.
    Your pose: Just the standard upper body shot (shoulders on up). No casting animation or anything. I don't have any preference in how his upper body is positioned, however (straight on, at an angle, etc).
    General colour scheme: Anything that goes well with the armor and just theme of the character (Holy Priest).
    Any extras: No. The helm is the only thing I'd like to be shown off (but not on him). Nothing overtly religious like crosses, angel wings, or other such symbology.

My face on the armory is a bit twisted so I've included a clearer pic: http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/...1/belfface.jpg
    Only difference is my hair is black.
    here u go took the gold armor instead to get a more priest feeling.

Last edited by mmocff063f5362; 2011-12-21 at 05:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR:

I am going to be closing up for requests from now until after New Years as I'll be visiting family and won't have access to my Photoshop.

I know your not supposed to double post requests, but I haven't heard any responses on my request from 12-15 . If I missed one I'm terribly sorry .

Signature:
    Visible text: (Mâximus) Would love a font style like Megadeth.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...A2ximus/simple)
    Gear set: (Tier 13 Normal Mode Helm/Shoulders(Colossal Dragonplate) as well as Souldrinker(very similar to what I have now except instead of FL gear, DS gear )
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? For once in my worgen career Yes! )
    Your pose: (Just like in my current sig with the sword raised and Mâximus font over it )
    General colour scheme: (I'll let the designer pick, surprise me <3)
    Any extras: (I'll leave this up to the designers the last patch Mylune did my sig and just blew me away with her work and creativity so I fully trust whoever takes this requests decesions )

Aside from this request, I just want to thank everyone that helps in making these sigs/wallpapers/banners. You guys/gals are great at what you do and I hope your always there to help us no artist ability whatsoever people

<3

Max

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Deleted
    Max, what is that pose ?

Wish I knew Mylune chose it for me last round, if anything it looks like the blocking attack pose

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Deleted
    Also the armory doesn't work :/

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...A2ximus/simple Also there is a link on my current sig

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    PMR:

I am going to be closing up for requests from now until after New Years as I'll be visiting family and won't have access to my Photoshop.
    I LOVE IT!! it looks gorgeous! thank you SO MUCH!! merry christmas!

Deleted
    @Maximus4004 Finished: Hope u like it<3

Signature:
    Visible text: Character Name (Rodemas), Guild Tag (Most Good)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/icecrown/rodemas/simple
    Gear set: Tier 6 Paladin
    Helm visible: Creative license - I like the helm but I am not attached to it.
    Your pose: /flex (I love the tauren one, not sure if you can get a blood elf into that pose, I havent payed attention)
    General colour scheme: Yellow/Gold (T6 matching) is fine - favorite colors are blue grey white black
    Any extras: I'm quite proud of the fact that I'm part of the millionaires club. My friends always joke that I swim around in a tower of gold like scrooge mcduck, from the ducktales show (images.wikia.com/disney/images/a/aa/Ducktales.jpg) I've considered having me in/on/coming out of piles of gold like you can see in some of the town banks behind the counters.

I love the style of Soko's work - just browsing through looking at styles that match what I'm hoping for. I love the name/guild tag style in the sig for Shootbeetches

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR:

Requests open.
    Haste Breakpoint Calculator! -------- CTC Calculator!

Sig by Elyaan | My Work | Que: 3 | PMs: OPEN

10+ Year Old Account
    Just wanted to show off the desktop background I made for my husband as a Christmas gift.

(click to enlarge)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanistra View Post
    Hmm a challange for me )

Ima take this
    Thanks ^^, can't wait to see, love your sigs :].

Deleted
    With the 4 people in my queue (plus a huge wallpaper request from a guildie of mine and an icon request from our GM! GASP!) I'll be closing my requests untill 8.1. since that's how long my boyfriend will be staying over at my place. I'll wrap up the requests I have before the break, this means that the four PM requesters I have replied to and who I have in my queue will get their requests done within a week as I promised. I have no intention to leave them undone before heading off! I can take up requests if anyone wants to request something from me, but you'll be waiting for at least 2-3 weeks since I have no intention to fiddle with anything WoW-related or Photoshop beginning from 27.12. :3

I'll be wishing you awesome fellow artists and requesters happy holidays already! Have an awesome one!

Quote Originally Posted by Sanistra View Post
    @Maximus4004 Finished: Hope u like it<3

Love it!!!!!!!!!

Visible text: Name: Tonitrui "Shaman Extraordinaire" "NoSummons - Horde Whisperwind"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...onitrui/simple
    Gear set: Sanctified Frostwitch regalia (Tier 10, 25 normal version, blue), Ice Layered Barrier(Shield, Hodir 10), Valius, Gavel of the Lightbringer, (Mace, 10 Lich King)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Casting Healing spell
    General colour scheme: Red and black in the backround,
    Any extras: Fire elemental would be good
    Last edited by Amenman; 2011-12-22 at 01:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacey View Post
    I'm gonna bump this, cause I dont know what else to do
    There is a one week cooldown to bump requests.
    You posted your request on 12/18, today is 12/21.
    If you bump your request before the one week CD it will just get deleted.
    If you dont want to wait on the forum, PM an artist you like (when their queue is open) and hopefully they can take on your request.

However if you do PM an artist, PLEASE update your forum post to reflect that so it wont be considered a double PM, and an artist's time wont be wasted.
    Last edited by i4ni; 2011-12-22 at 01:14 AM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l