Ok sry about that. Here we go.
    Visible Text: Duelist Chainshock
    Armory Link/Facial screenshot: img341(dot)imageshack(dot)us/img341/296/wowscrnshot050111121735(dot)jpg, img20(dot)imageshack(dot)us/img20/5354/screenshot106yb(dot)jpg
    Gear set: Wrathful set
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Casting position (if possible) with Chainlightning effect or smt like first ss
    General colour scheme: light blue, some effect of thunderstorm (if possible)

Edited: Thaks I4ni it works like that...so u have to replace (dot) wtit .

Thanks.
    Last edited by vlatko; 2011-12-26 at 03:03 AM.

Vlatko, just provide your characters name and server and I'm sure a mod can post a link for you.
    Or post the URL but add a few spaces or replace a few things so it reads like:

www[dot]yourlinkhere[dot]com

or something like that
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infernity View Post
    Hey there

I'd also like a forum signature please.

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rnity/advanced

For gear, i'd like to have what i'm wearing now, the set (if you can call it that) that i'm wearing currently (the transmog set please). If possible, i would love to have my felpuppy in there with me. His name is Haafun, and one of my and him would be sooooooo great

So for names, having "Infernity" and possibly the puppy. No title, as i change it on a regular basis.

For poses, either casting i guess, so shadow spell maybe??

Overall colour scheme, i'd like it somewhere close to Warlock colours, i'm a MS affli lock, so am all about shadow spells.

Much love and christmas joy to you all <3

Transmog gear = Helm: Horns of Justified Sins
    Shoulders: Hatefury Mantle
    Back: Shroud of the Final Stand
    Robes: Voidheart Robe

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys - think its time for a new avatar/signature logo thing.

Visible text: [B]I'd really it just say StenchSlash, and some where in like the lower corner say something like "Tankadin since 2007"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rated/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 12 paladin, would be awesome.
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: I'd absolutely love to see a flex.
    General color scheme: Orange/Yellow/Red
    Any extras: Uhm, that's it. (:

Might be a little tougher than some of the others - but i'd be really thankful if you guys this for me.
    Anyways - Thank you and Merry Christmas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StenchSlash View Post

Visible text: [B]I'd really it just say StenchSlash, and some where in like the lower corner say something like "Tankadin since 2007"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rated/advanced

Might be a little tougher than some of the others - but i'd be really thankful if you guys this for me.
    I'll dibs this. I need something to pass the time before I go to the airport tomorrow. Plus I want to do something fiery!

I also have to say your current transmogged gear looks totally badass. Points for that!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakthir90 View Post
    Hey Guys! Would like to start by saying i love your work, and merry christmas!
    I would love a forum signature and avatar if possible
    Visible Name: Karnae
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Karnae/simple
    Gear Set: Full Tier 13 set normal
    Helm Visible: No
    Your pose: Something close up
    Aditional features / colour scheme: As Karnae is a tank, something that represents that would be fantastic, but its fully up to the artist to get creative with it ^_^

Pick your poison.
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2011-12-26 at 08:10 PM.

Not exactly what I was looking for, but amazing none the less.
    Great work!!

Quote Originally Posted by vlatko View Post
    Ok sry about that. Here we go.
    Visible Text: Duelist Chainshock
    Armory Link/Facial screenshot: img341(dot)imageshack(dot)us/img341/296/wowscrnshot050111121735(dot)jpg, img20(dot)imageshack(dot)us/img20/5354/screenshot106yb(dot)jpg
    Gear set: Wrathful set
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Casting position (if possible) with Chainlightning effect or smt like first ss
    General colour scheme: light blue, some effect of thunderstorm (if possible)

Edited: Thaks I4ni it works like that...so u have to replace (dot) wtit .

Thanks.
    Ok i search and i found smt very similar on that i want img59(dot)imageshack(dot)us/img59/7125/mmosignaturesset2byfind.jpg[/url] its made by some1 of you coz i found it on this forum

PMR:

My first Kitty Druid sig ::]
    Friendly advice/tips welcome

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    PMR:

My first Kitty Druid sig ::]
    Friendly advice/tips welcome
    I like the difference in colors between the two sides. But the signature seems to be a bit blurry for me..? I don't know if it's just my eyes, but it's not that "sharp". I don't know how else to explain it. Also, does the shiny-thingie on the right-hand side belong to the armor? It's a nice addition but in a way it draws away all the attention from the signature. Maybe try darkening it a bit? Again, it might be my screen since I know stuff looks a bit lighter on my screen.

Other than that it looks really nice for a first kitty druid signature. Nice work! :3

yes it's part of the shoulder.
    I get the blurry thing as well, but I dont know how to fix that and have it stay under the filesize ::S
    It's cause I saved it as jpeg

I also don't have PS so I don't have topaz to make siggys as crisp as most of you ::[

EDIT:

Tweaked it, hopefully it's less blurry ::S
    Last edited by i4ni; 2011-12-26 at 10:49 AM.

Deleted
    I get the blurry thing as well, but I dont know how to fix that and have it stay under the filesize ::S

I also don't have PS so I don't have topaz to make siggys as crisp as most of you ::[

EDIT:

I like the colors , (COLORS<3) haha but it was blurry at first and try to sharpen in the future for better image quality

And I like the new one you posted not blurry and sharpened more

Very very good 8/10

Since like the text is very hard to see and even tho you sharpened it could use some more quality

But GJ <3

10+ Year Old Account
    /fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/360/c/0/centuriaan_by_paraspriteful-d4k93b9.jpg[/IMG]
    Gorgeous! I love it.

Deleted
    Anyone knows a good video... i´d like to join the Photoshop Business...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonael View Post
    Anyone knows a good video... i´d like to join the Photoshop Business...
    First post have a lot of nice tutorials in it for making signatures.
    If you haven't used Photoshop at all before I would recommend a old fashioned google search to learn the basic

----
    signature for Tarran;
    Last edited by Astrizia; 2011-12-26 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Added signature

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StenchSlash View Post

Finished.

Deleted
    PMR :

EDIT:

yay i has an awsum sig nows

thank you

Deleted
    i4ni's signature inspiried me to try a double signature of my druid. I tried to fit in her catform as well but it was just too cluttered with the kittycat there. Didn't do an avatar (at least yet). Have to say I'm pleased with the result anyways!

Last edited by mmoc66a46237a3; 2011-12-26 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Edit for a fixed version of the siggy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    i4ni's signature inspiried me to try a double signature of my druid. I tried to fit in her catform as well but it was just too cluttered with the kittycat there. Didn't do an avatar (at least yet). Have to say I'm pleased with the result anyways!

<snip>
    That's very pretty Aveline that's my favorite druid helm as well and I love the shade of green you chose for the left side. <3

-----
    Quote Originally Posted by vlatko View Post
    Ok i search and i found smt very similar on that i want img59(dot)imageshack(dot)us/img59/7125/mmosignaturesset2byfind.jpg[/url] its made by some1 of you coz i found it on this forum
    I know that the template says "facial screenshot" as an option but I know it's very helpful if you're able to link your armory or at the very least provide your region and server along with your character name, for example, Divinity US-Smolderthorn. Many of the artists here work with WoW Model Viewer which allows them to find your character on armory and plug the link right into the program which will pull up the character and allow them to change the gear and pose which makes signature creation much easier.
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2011-12-27 at 02:00 AM.