Quote Originally Posted by Tekloth View Post
    Ok, as I haven't heard anything from the artist I PM'ed a month ago and inquired about the situation of the request 20 days ago, I'm thinking that he's gone MIA on me and I should just repost the request here. What're the artists' opinions on this, should I just repost the request or give him more time to say even hi to let me know that he's not MIA on me?
    PM him to let him know that you don't want him to make it anymore, and post it here/PM someone else. Just encase he returns and gets started on it, and you've already gotten one from wherever you requested it from next.

10+ Year Old Account
    PM'ed the artist in question about it.

Sig done by i4ni<3

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1680 x 1050 (if you also wish to do wallpaper for my Droid (HTC Desire HD), the resolution is 480x800)
    Visible text: "Tekloth - DarksorrowEU" and something rogueish if you can come up with anything. (only "Tekloth" if making a mobile version)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...kloth/advanced
    Gear set: T13 (Blackfang Battleweave) with the green shoulder glow (heroic?) and legendary daggers.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Flying (use the levitate animation). Could make use of http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...ywings_hr2.jpg as a general concept for the animation.
    General colour scheme: Dark colors (green/red/purple/blue/orange, whatever floats your boat really) and nighttime
    Any extras: Wings from the rogue legendary set should be visible, and there should be both blood and venom dripping from the rogue to the ground (don't make too big of a puddle, just a few drops on the ground and a few drops dripping will suffice. Of course all that could be a bit too much for the Droid version, but again, artists creativity can be applied in making the best decisions of what to include and what not to include in the picture).

Do note that artists freedom is applicable to mostly everything on the sig, and the only set-in-stone thing for the wallpaper is that it should have the character flying with the wings.
    Last edited by Tekloth; 2012-01-15 at 08:35 AM.

The legendary daggers (Fangs of the Father) arent in modelviewer. Or I cant find them... having the latest version of it btw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptar View Post
    Here you go mate:

Lovely work again....but I wanted to point out that while you're within the 500x100 dimension requirement for MMO-Champion you're still over the 50kb limit for images. The user will get an infraction for it if he uses it when Scrapbot gets around to cleaning up, I do believe.

Hello, long time lurker posting here for the first time. I am a bit scared I might mess up this format, but I will try as best I can.

Firstly, let me applaud all the artists in this thread, so much amazing work, it truly boggles the mind.

Now I hope someone might feel inclined to help me make a forum signature, as I am slightly jealous of all those that have such nice things.

Visible text :

I would like my characters name Venelin. I would like the letters to be in a rather childish script, as if a silly little Sin'dorei wrote them:

Armory link/Facial screenshot:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Venelin/simple

Gear set:

I would very much care to have her in the set she is using in the armory, but please do not include the shoulders and headband. If I am able to make a small request it would be that she has pink ribbons in her hair.

Your pose:

I would mainly like a pose that looks calm, my characters face is good, and maybe if possible some pink ribbons in her hair. Also, instead of the usual fel-green Sin'dorei eyes, I would like eyes that look golden-green. (This is because of roleplay, the Sunwell being restored etc)

General colour scheme:

Think happy colours, pinks, yellows, pastels etc. Also is it possible to have 'glittery' letters as her name, if so, that would truly make my day. I live glittery letters so much.

Any extras:

If it would be possible to include a small toy or cute fluffy animal that would be superb. This is my main character, but she is also my main roleplaying character, but she is not a evil warlock IC, meet her IC to find out

If anyone wants to help me make my dream image come true, I will be so gratefull.

Sincerely Venelin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post

Hope you like it ::S
    This is amazing, thank you sooooooo much

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptar View Post
    The legendary daggers (Fangs of the Father) arent in modelviewer. Or I cant find them... having the latest version of it btw.
    They are there you just need to dig them out, in my version I think they are under <something> "of the father" (not sure if it is fangs or fang or something completely different)

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

Quote Originally Posted by Crayonmaderainbow View Post
    This is amazing, thank you sooooooo much
    You are very welcome. i'm glad you like it.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR:

Pink as requested, female orcs are just amazing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    PMR:
    Pink as requested, female orcs are just amazing.
    Thank you <3 Looking forward to see the others, soon our entire forum will be covered with matching colorful Rivellana sigs! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    I know it's a bit bright, let me know if you want anything changed!

looks great, tyvm, except could you maybe change the mouth? maybe make it a bit less circular?
    Last edited by Rigimi44; 2012-01-13 at 12:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dwarf Lover View Post
    looks great, tyvm, except could you maybe change the mouth? maybe make it a bit less circular?
    Of course. I about fell over laughing because I didn't realize it before...I can't change the mouth because he was in battle roar pose but I can darken in the face under the hood so you can't see it as visibly. Here you go.

----------
    PMR:

Last edited by Rivellana; 2012-01-13 at 05:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: (What text do you want on there? Your character's name? Or maybe your server?) Just Darniaa (Name)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (We do need to see your face, you know! Alternatively, you could supply a screenshot of you face, if the Armory isn't clear enough.) http://i.imgur.com/YyPC6.jpg
    Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Tier 11? PvP Season 4? Dungeon Set 2?) Anything that you would see a Frost DK Wear. Lots of Dark Blues, Blacks, and a little bit of sexy is the only requirement for the gear.
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?) No
    Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?) I'd like Darniaa to be in a pose, ready to attack with a http://www.wowhead.com/item=72866/treacherys-bite in her hand.
    General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, in your chilling blue armor?) Mainly Blues and Blacks, a Frost Death Knight feel with the Signature and Colour Scheme.
    Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Raven Lord mount watching over you, in the background?) I'd like some snow, or frost in the background

pretty awesome still need my 10 posts!

Visible text: BubbleBath
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...blebath/simple
    Gear set: Priest t5
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Casting
    General colour scheme: I would like it to be light blue / golden yellowish.. just like what you think a priest sig would like
    Any extras: Could you put Hand of Adal somewhere in the backround

Quote Originally Posted by Charleslol View Post
    Wow, there are a lot of talented people in this thread! I've been trying to get a custom made signature for a while now. I figured I would post here and hope for the best!

Visible text: Charles
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arles/advanced
    Gear set: What is in my armory with helm visible. (transmogged)
    Your pose: Just whatever pose you think will look best.
    Color scheme: Bright/paladin themed.

That's what I can think of right now. Just wanted to give props to all the people that do this for free. I appreciate what you do.

Cheers!

I hope it's what you had in mind, if not shoot me a PM and I can see about changing it ::]
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-01-13 at 07:23 AM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

---------- Post added 2012-01-13 at 01:10 AM ----------
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post

I hope it's what you had in mind, if not shoot me a PM and I can see about changing it ::]
    Looks awesome. Thank you very much!
    Last edited by Charleslol; 2012-01-13 at 07:11 AM.

Signature:
    Visible text: Credujo Lumpstain - Argent Dawn EU
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...edujo/advanced
    Gear set: I want him in the death knight tier from ICC, I think it is Tier 10.
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: I would like to have him in the pose, he does when he talk.
    General colour scheme: I'm a death knight, in my chilling blue armor! So something awesome, that goes with that . Anything really, be creative xD
    Any extras: I would like to have the Death knight flying mount (The flying steed of the ebon blade, or something) visible, in the background atleast.

- Thank you

cant wait to see mine =]

Deleted
    Lovely work again....but I wanted to point out that while you're within the 500x100 dimension requirement for MMO-Champion you're still over the 50kb limit for images. The user will get an infraction for it if he uses it when Scrapbot gets around to cleaning up, I do believe.
    Hey Rivellana! Actually you where right !! I have just recieved an infraction by Scrapbot !! I am now in the office tho and here i have Photoshop. So I have just reduced the size of it to 30 KB and the quality is only a bit lower. GG
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-01-13 at 09:03 AM.