10+ Year Old Account
    Requesting a signature + avatar

Recently race changed.

Visible text: Character's name + "Dargon slayer extraordinaire" (Yep, dargon)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory Link Facial screenshot
    Gear set: Hunter tier 10 (25 man Heroic aka DAT PURPLE) w/ Darnassus tabard
    Helm visible: Surestrike Goggles v2.0
    Your pose: Artist's choice. Something fancy mayhaps?
    General colour scheme: Artist's choice
    Any extras: Small darnassian flag (vertical) at the top right or left perhaps under a similar one of the Alliance flag, match the lips more with the hair / armor.

Go crazy
    Tired of ElvUI and its various clones?

Try one of these:

Altz UI
    // RealUI // KaitUI // ls: UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by toddless View Post
    Mine wasn't pick up yet. Do note that I've changed the request ever so slightly.

Visible text: Toddless the Ambassador
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dless/advanced
    Gear set: I would like to be portrayed in Battleplate of Radiant Glory (t13).
    Helm visible: Yes please.
    Your pose: I love the "attack" pose, maybe fitting gurth into it somehow. (tentacle in the background?)
    General colour scheme: I would like to leave this up to the artist. I'm thinking darker colors, or something to make the set jump out.
    Any extras: Whatever the artist feels needs to be done!

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    Glad to have ya back hon! Awesome work as always! Good luck mama and many prayers for an easy delivery! Would love to see pics once he's arrived, of course only if you're ok with that.
    Thanks Safh Of course, as soon as he's born and I get home, I'll be sure to post a picture of him

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Love this. And good luck with the birth!
    Thanks Elyaan

Deleted
    Ahw mah gawd! I love it! Thanks soooooo much, I really appreciate it, I really do! I loooveee it! Fantastic!!! Really really really I looooveee ittt! Good luck with the baby, it's gonna be hard work but worth it!! If it's your first then ehh... Scary xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    These two are absolutely beautiful, I really love them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Omg! <3 You guys. TY for the compliments.

Caiti - best wishes with bringing your little one in to the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Omg! <3 You guys. TY for the compliments.
    I have to agree, I loved the wallpaper very much as well, it's gorgeous. I considered sending you a request for one for me before I thought I'd just be getting greedy and you're probably busy anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Supakaiser View Post
    Requesting a signature + avatar

Recently race changed.

Visible text: Character's name + "Dargon slayer extraordinaire" (Yep, dargon)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory Link Facial screenshot
    This sounds fun. I'll claim it if no one else minds. If ya do just poke me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TehNuub View Post
    Bump.. :-)!
    The cooldown to bump posts in one week, please do not bump your post before that (you posted originally yesterday). If you don't see it picked up and don't want to wait you're free to PM someone as long as you go back and edit your thread request noting that you PM'd someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    The cooldown to bump posts in one week, please do not bump your post before that (you posted originally yesterday). If you don't see it picked up and don't want to wait you're free to PM someone as long as you go back and edit your thread request noting that you PM'd someone.
    oh ok... sorry :>

Signature:
    Visible text:Qumpex
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:here
    Gear set:Paladin-T13
    Helm visible:i dont want it showing

anything else:Artist's choice

i will be happy if Rivellana who will do my Signature like what she/he did on his/her work here

so awsome

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by neas1244 View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text:Qumpex
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:here
    Gear set:Paladin-T13
    Helm visible:i dont want it showing

anything else:Artist's choice

i will be happy if Rivellana who will do my Signature like what she/he did on his/her work here

so awsome
    LOL. I'd be glad to do it for you. :P Just be aware it might take me up to a week to finish from now, I have a queue of 5 pieces currently, not including yours.

Requesting a banner for my TwitchTV stream. If you could make different ones with the various item sets I mentioned below, that would be great.
    Color scheme would be depending on what tier set you use (skyshatter = blue; vengeful = red; etc.).

Be sure to leave me a link so I can give you credit with it in my channel.

Dimensions: 640x125
    Visible text: The Nobleshaman
    Gear set: Tier10.5 heroic , PVP Season 3 (red vengeful), skyshatter (tier 6) and/or tier13
    Helm visible: Yes please.
    Your pose: Casting Lightning Bolt w/ Mimiron's head mount in background.
    General colour scheme: Depending on what tier set you use, please make sure color scheme fits.

First of all, ty so so much for all the compliments.
    It means my 3 1/2 hours wasn't in vain ;;D

Secondly, Geek that wallpaper is awesome! /bow

Thirdly, Best of luck with the baby Caiti <3

Lastly, some PMR's

Last edited by i4ni; 2012-01-19 at 06:37 AM. Reason: added PMR
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Hello lovely artists! I find myself wanting a lovey-dovey wallpaper, so this is sort of a request for my boyfriend and also for myself.

Wallpaper:

Resolution: 1280 x 800. I might need to require a different resolution later on since this will be a sort of split-gift-thingie for me and my boyfriend and I don’t want to ruin the surprise by asking his resolution just yet!
    Visible text: I’d like to have this lovely quote said by Winnie the Pooh in the picture somewhere: “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Aveline
    Randugun
    Gear set: For both of them the gear should be tier 10 (The gearset that was around during ICC!). The priest wearing the upgraded Holy/Discipline-set (Sanctified Crimson Acolyte's Raiment, this is the purple/orange version) and the shaman wearing non-upgraded Enhancement-set (Frost Witch's Battlegear). No weapons needed for either one.
    Helm visible: For Randugun the helmet can be shown. Hidden on Aveline.
    Your pose: Randugun on the left, facing to the right. Aveline on the right, facing to the left. If you can, I’d like them to be looking at eachother. I’ll explain it a bit better on extras!
    General colour scheme: Something nice and colorful! I’m leaving this mostly open for the artist to decide, something dreamy and nice. I don’t want a lot of strong colours like reds or stuff like that, just make it fit! The background could have some sort of pretty place, like a forest or something.
    Any extras: For this picture I would like to have Randugun handing out a red rose to Aveline and Aveline handing out a muffin/cake to Randugun. I’m not sure is there even a cupcake model implemented on WoW, so a small cake should do the trick too! If it’s possible I’d like to have Randugun sort of scratching the back of his head (you know, that sort of “Well, this is kinda for you..” feeling!), but not too fuzzed if it’s not doable.

I think I could specify the story behind the request so this doesn’t seem too awkward (I kept staring at that word and I’m still not sure did I spell it right. :| ).. We met on WoW as you can propably guess from the request but our thing actually started as a bit of a joke inside the guild we used to be in. Our thing got more “official” after we actually started sending gifts to eachother through the mail on WoW after a joke-y incident within the guild. I sent him some cupcakes and brew. As a response he started sending me some flowers. And things started picking up from that.. Who would’ve guessed?

And if this request is too soon feel free to delete it. I just have to post these when I get the idea in my head!

Thank you in advance if anyone decides to pick this.
    After waiting for a few months I felt like it's time to bump this back here. I don't have the skills or time right now to try this but I'd really love to get something like this done for me and my boyfriend. Geeki picked it up originally and I've been waiting a bit to see does Geeki actually remember this or not but since there hasn't been any responses from their side in a while I think it's safe to post this here again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    After waiting for a few months I felt like it's time to bump this back here. I don't have the skills or time right now to try this but I'd really love to get something like this done for me and my boyfriend. Geeki picked it up originally and I've been waiting a bit to see does Geeki actually remember this or not but since there hasn't been any responses from their side in a while I think it's safe to post this here again.
    Omg. Did I really pick this up? I'm so sorry, I honestly don't remember.

If it's been as long as you say since you posted - I took a pretty decent break due to RL issues and wasn't able to reply to everyone and let them know I wouldn't be able to do their requests.

I hate - hate - hate picking something up and not finishing it, I am so sorry.

Deleted
    Omg. Did I really pick this up? I'm so sorry, I honestly don't remember.

If it's been as long as you say since you posted - I took a pretty decent break due to RL issues and wasn't able to reply to everyone and let them know I wouldn't be able to do their requests.

I hate - hate - hate picking something up and not finishing it, I am so sorry.
    Yeah. I originally posted this somewhere around the end of October I think? I had to browse my sent messages back quite a bit before I found the original post. :'D You did send me a message about the IRL stuff (and I wished you well!) but I said I'd wait as I wasn't in a hurry with the wallpaper. And then it just kinda withered away I guess. I just didn't feel like throwing a dozen of PM's to you and asking whether you remembered it or not. :P

15+ Year Old Account

Let me know what you think!

PM requests:Closed|Queue:4|My Work

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhiana View Post

Let me know what you think!
    Beautiful Arhiana, love how natural the hair looks. *wink* :P

-----
    I just wanted to note, I have a queue of 7 atm which will probably take me at least a week to clear out so I'm limiting my requests until I can clear those out!!!
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2012-01-19 at 02:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Decided to play around with a couple things tonight. This one is unclaimed if anyone is interested. She's wearing the vestments of the devout (priest dungeon 1 set).

Last edited by Brienna; 2012-01-19 at 03:03 AM.

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Beautiful Arhiana, love how natural the hair looks. *wink* :P
    Thank you for the compliment, and thank you for the tip about the hair! You're right, it looks so much better with your method ^_^

P.S.

Turning my PM requests ON! \o/ (<--this is me cheering)

PM requests:Closed|Queue:4|My Work