15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    These are both phenomenal. Always loved your wallpapers. They so shiny. Keep it up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    I agree with Elyaan, Eis. I think I gasped when I saw the DK wallpaper. I wish I could make mine look as good as yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keaz View Post
    Those were sick! good job!
    Thanks you guys! It's so appreciated. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    Aryiana, this one is so pretty. I love the swirly smoke around the priest!

Annnd my current queue is: Sylayia (Olaan, sig and wallpaper), Woodgnome (Kaszlin)

Do you designers actually get a chance to play WoW anymore? xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravebreak View Post
    with over 1700 pages.. i doubt it but i really appreciate there work

Awsome sig made by :Eis
    Jayne Cobb: You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here.

1700 pages over what's going on to 3 years. and a majority of those 1700+ pages are probably requests, and re-requests. pretty sure the artists do still have time to play WoW. in fact, i know Eis does, as she has the savior of azeroth title

Signature by Kenz

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, I know I do. =P I'm currently doing the Love is in the Air event achievements lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    Aryiana, this one is so pretty. I love the swirly smoke around the priest!
    Thanks hun
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

I do, especially when after 4 hour work it all dissapears >.> But tbh I also have two kids (one of them 6months old) and manage to make sigs, play wow, take those two for walks, cook and tidy up the house and do my nails. I sleep 4 hours a night lol
    deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    I do, especially when after 4 hour work it all dissapears >.> But tbh I also have two kids (one of them 6months old) and manage to make sigs, play wow, take those two for walks, cook and tidy up the house and do my nails. I sleep 4 hours a night lol
    Jesus I have a lot of respect for you now

request:

I'll do a couple of sigs or iphone wallpapers if anyone's looking for signatures in the style I do in the My Gallery link in my signature. Just shoot me a pm.

Single characters only, please. And no "I want to be doing cartwheels on my mount while it poops rainbows and I stab a gnome in the eye in outer space" requests, please :P I'm not an actual artist, you'll have to commission a painter or Soko or something. Also, no fullsize desktop wallpapers, sorry.
    No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

Signature:
    Visible text: Chariter name Dandruid The Insane + Guild name Flying Circus + Relm Silvermoon EU
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...druid/advanced
    Gear set: Same gear in armoury, Tier 7 Heroic, no tabbard
    Helm visible: Yup
    Your pose: Do not mind, depends what suits the picture best
    General colour scheme: I think green would be nice to suit the armour, but I do not mind too much
    Any extras: I think either having moonkin form shadowing myself would be cool, but if you have any cool ideas do tell me!

Open to all suggestions!!

Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarina View Post
    request:

I'll do a couple of sigs or iphone wallpapers if anyone's looking for signatures in the style I do in the My Gallery link in my signature. Just shoot me a pm.

Single characters only, please. And no "I want to be doing cartwheels on my mount while it poops rainbows and I stab a gnome in the eye in outer space" requests, please :P I'm not an actual artist, you'll have to commission a painter or Soko or something. Also, no fullsize desktop wallpapers, sorry.
    Wow thats beautiful!

I agree with Ayita.

That is absolutely gorgeous, Zarina <333
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy... You need more sleep! but I guess if it aint broken don't fix it!

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

Deleted
    Signature:
    Visible text: Tanari
    Titul: the Insane
    Class: priest
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: i cannot post link (my priest is Blood Elf female)
    Gear set: Tier 10 hc
    Helm visible:yes
    Your pose: cast heal
    General colour scheme: black/blue

thanks

Signature with avatar
    Visible text: Zulku
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Zulku/simple
    Gear set: Tier 13
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: any
    General colour scheme: any
    Any extras: pet Loque'nahak

Deleted
    Website Banner

Size: 800x300
    Visible text: Familiar with Drama
    Logo:I'd like a logo of two centered "drama-masks", one angry to the right, and one sad to the left, and if possible, a bit spacing between the two masks and have a orcbanner inbetween. Finish it off with having Familiar with Drama written under it.
    General colour scheme: Black, Red, Cloudy, generally dark colors but with the text in a cool font/color
    Any extras: If possible and you have the time, make a banner without any pictures and just the text aswell.

Thanks!
    Last edited by mmocf873eb7b59; 2012-02-13 at 10:12 AM.

Wallpaper for Aniston: I went with weapons on the ground since she looked cluttered with everything equipped. You wanted something calm, so that was my inspiration. You didn't mention if you want character's name included so I didn't, but let me know if you want it - I can add it in.

Dunno why it views quite small on Deviant, but if you download it (link on the right hand side) it's correct size.
    Last edited by Zil; 2012-02-13 at 09:53 AM.
    deviantART

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Desunai View Post
    ]Website Banner[/B]Size:

Size: 600x300
    Visible text: Familiar with Drama
    Logo:I'd like a logo of two centered "drama-masks", one angry to the right, and one sad to the left, and if possible, a bit spacing between the two masks and have a orcbanner inbetween. Finish it off with having Familiar with Drama written under it.
    General colour scheme: Black, Red, Cloudy, generally dark colors but with the text in a readable font/color
    Any extras: If possible and you have the time, make a banner without any pictures and just the text aswell.

Thanks!
    Size: 800x300 not 600x300.

Thanks!

Deleted
    Hey there guys, I just registered to these forums just because of this thread. I have some thoughts about picking up GIMPing again, and I feel like giving it a shot at all those WoW-models. So take a look at my old album: Apparently newly registered people can't link stuff directly, so let me know if you wanna see the album!

So if you have a signature request let me know, send me a PM or something else.

CHeers

Deleted
    Wallpaper for Aniston: I went with weapons on the ground since she looked cluttered with everything equipped. You wanted something calm, so that was my inspiration. You didn't mention if you want character's name included so I didn't, but let me know if you want it - I can add it in.

Dunno why it views quite small on Deviant, but if you download it (link on the right hand side) it's correct size.
    I am very impressed Zil, thank you for your time and skills. It really looks awesome!
    I hope you had a little fun while working on it =)

Again, many thanks and have a nice day *weeeee new awesome wallpaper*
    Jenny