10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friar View Post
    Hey guys, i'm requesting a new signature

Visible text: My character name: Stefan
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Stefan/advanced
    Gear set: T13 paladin set - i prefer the Heroic version
    Helm visible: No helmet visible please.
    Your pose: just looking like he's about to send a judgement towards you.
    General colour scheme: Trying for a mix of black/purple waves, around the character a bit softer than on the outside of the signature.
    Any extras: no
    Done, as always please let me know if you would like any changes

would like to request a signature please.

character name - Zulsha
    armory link - us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Zulsha/simple
    Tier set- Heroic T12 please
    Helm visable - yes
    Pose - casting please
    colors scheme- reds and blacks
    extras- none please

thanks in advance!

So, I started a project over a year ago, and since the initial idea became impossible after the addition of 40 extra mods, I chose to go in another direction. Well, I finally finished it (this only took a week, not a year. ).

Just thought I'd show it off (it's the names of the forum's admins/mods/ex-mods).

Wallpaper
    Resolution: 1080x720
    Visible text: Doubtkiller, < Remnants of Winter>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iller/advanced
    Gear set: http://www.wowhead.com/profile=34428865
    Helm visible: Yes please.
    Your pose: Combat ready pose, maybe performing a special attack if possible.
    General colour scheme: Dark, deathy colors matching the armor.
    Any extras: An Army of the Dead (Death Knight, level 80 spell) behind him, with the Spectral Gryphon Mount (The one from the new Scroll of Resurrection).

Thanks for everything! This is for my brother, I know he'll appreciate it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    So, I started a project over a year ago, and since the initial idea became impossible after the addition of 40 extra mods, I chose to go in another direction. Well, I finally finished it (this only took a week, not a year. ).

Just thought I'd show it off (it's the names of the forum's admins/mods/ex-mods).
    That's a really nice idea and result, Elyaan! I wonder how many mod names I can make out... I blame you if I'm not sleeping tonight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Seraphena / Hellscream
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...raphena/simple
    Gear set: Tier 5 set PVE
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: serene pose or whatever you think looks good really
    General colour scheme: blueish please
    Any extras:if it would be possible to show my boomkin companion pet that would be great

If anyone wouldnt mind making me a signature i would be forever grateful thankies

10+ Year Old Account
    Since I've turned into a human and switched my name, I was wondering if someone could make me a new sig+avatar. Will be forever grateful.

Visible text: Farkás, Champion of the Frozen Wastes
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%A1s/simple
    Gear set: Shown on armory
    Helm visible: Yes, definately.
    Your pose: Not too advanced, basic from the front.
    General colour scheme: Ice blue, frozen, snowy.
    Any extras: If you could make it look like it's snowing I'd love that, somewhat similar to the dark snowy phase during the LK fight. Other than that, nothing special. Just don't have him too close so you only see an eye or something. Most of the upper body is preferable.

Been trying to find a sig for so long that was custom, tried doing it myself but I am just not skilled at it : ( super sad face. So i'm coming here trying for help, any is greatly appreciated : )

Text: Name : Whispurr Guild: Nerdcraft
    Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hispurr/simple
    Gear set: WHat is shown on armory
    Halm: yeppers
    Pose: Something threatening? healing someone?
    Colors: Blue or green would be awesome
    Extras: any chance of some green healing power in the background coming up around the toon, would be so sexy.

Thanks anyone, I be sincerely grateful for this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wowmolly View Post
    Visible text: Seraphena / Hellscream
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...raphena/simple
    Gear set: Tier 5 set PVE
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: serene pose or whatever you think looks good really
    General colour scheme: blueish please
    Any extras:if it would be possible to show my boomkin companion pet that would be great

If anyone wouldnt mind making me a signature i would be forever grateful thankies

Claimed Will post in the following 15 hours - going to bed now and will work on it tomorrow straight when I get home from work.
    Edit: Just wanted to make some screenshots but I seem to have a problem with Modelviewer now since I've tried to make changes on it to get the MOP stuff in. I also deinstalled and downloaded it again. It seems to load the items in the list but I don't see anything. Any ideas?
    Edit 2: issue solved
    Last edited by mmoc101213c0c0; 2012-04-03 at 10:01 AM. Reason: Modelviewer problem

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4liv3 View Post
    Since I've turned into a human and switched my name, I was wondering if someone could make me a new sig+avatar. Will be forever grateful.

Visible text: Farkás, Champion of the Frozen Wastes
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%A1s/simple
    Gear set: Shown on armory
    Helm visible: Yes, definately.
    Your pose: Not too advanced, basic from the front.
    General colour scheme: Ice blue, frozen, snowy.
    Any extras: If you could make it look like it's snowing I'd love that, somewhat similar to the dark snowy phase during the LK fight. Other than that, nothing special. Just don't have him too close so you only see an eye or something. Most of the upper body is preferable.
    I'll give this a shot. Claimed.

Edit: Done. The text drove me crazy xD

Last edited by CrazyTaco93; 2012-04-02 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Look, a baboon!
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

Deleted

That is pretty awesome, a really cool typographical design!

Made a new Ava and Sig for myself :S

Very cool and unique
    Nice one
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

10+ Year Old Account
    Wallpaper
    Resolution: 1776 x 1000
    Visible text: "Aloodanis"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: <This Screenshot>
    Gear set: Season 1 Warrior, with the weapons "Monster - Glaive - Demonhunter" weapons in both hands.
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Whatever will look the best :3
    General colour scheme: Red, Black, Purple, Blue, Orange.... Sort of Dark-Warrior looking / Demon-Hunter Looking scheme
    Any extras: Riding the AQ Shifting Sands mount in one pose, then potentially in another pose killing an orc warrior in the season 3 PvP set?

If possible, PM me the wallpaper when it is finished; It will be hard to keep track of this thread. :3

Thank you V~E~R~Y much for being patient with me. Eagerly looking forward to other half of art trade ♥

Last edited by Cocoabeast; 2012-04-03 at 05:06 AM. Reason: fixed link

That looks so awesome, Cocoa. Wow. Love the drake's head.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Signature:
    Visible text: Characters name and server.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...viara/advanced
    Gear set: Heroic Tier 11
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Any
    General colour scheme: elemental/nature colours to match the shaman class.
    Any extras: n/a

Deleted
    Whoaaa Cocoa, that looks dashing! I love the "reins" you've done. Such a pretty wallpaper! :3

Also, I managed to get the MoP beta patch working with WMV. I do have a question... Where do I find the models for the dragon mount and the other creatures? I'd especially love to get my hands on that dragon, the one Elyaan has as their signature. I've found stuff like Hoptallus and some butt-ugly swamp-thingie. I just can't find the dragon. It's propably under something damn obvious again.

EDIT: Nevermind, found it. ^^'
    Last edited by mmoc66a46237a3; 2012-04-03 at 06:49 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviljk View Post
    Done, as always please let me know if you would like any changes

hey thanks for creating this sig for me.

Could you also make a signature with a helm equipped, and zoom a bit out so you can see the whole helmet? the human faces are a bit...meh

That would be great!
    Last edited by mmoc4d190e80a5; 2012-04-03 at 07:07 AM.

Deleted
    Finished signature request for Ryok. I tried putting a bit of green and red in there since it was mentioned in the request, hope it doesn't look too mashed up. (:

After managing to make the MoP beta patch somewhat working on WMV I just couldn't resist fiddling around a little bit. This is pretty close to what I had in mind for my Pandaren, she will be called Yanmei! I just thought the signature looked better without text so I left it like this.

Last edited by mmoc66a46237a3; 2012-04-03 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Minor fix to the Pandaren siggy.