Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wexder View Post
    THANK YOU Lilliputia!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Corpseflower View Post
    Thank you, that is gorgeous!
    You are both very welcome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Panda Panda Panda Panda PANNNNDAAAAAAA! Their faces are so sweet.

Forgive me - I am hyped on on Mountain Dew.

Deleted
    I made an amateur wallpaper, would love some creative criticism!

http://i.imgur.com/4IEAf.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    I know I know...I have yet another question. I got all the stuff set up but now when searching for the new gear models in WMV, how do I find them? I tried to look them up on the MoP section of WoWhead for the item set piece numbers but they didn't show up in the WMV with that and now I'm just entirely confused as to how to find the challenge sets and the new tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    I know I know...I have yet another question. I got all the stuff set up but now when searching for the new gear models in WMV, how do I find them? I tried to look them up on the MoP section of WoWhead for the item set piece numbers but they didn't show up in the WMV with that and now I'm just entirely confused as to how to find the challenge sets and the new tier.
    As I said before, File -> Discovery Items.
    Open up a slot.
    Search "Item".
    Go through the bottom half of the list to find your models (filter by type, e.g. cloth, if neccessary).
    Build your sets.

And the item numbers on Wowhead don't correspond with those in WMV. They're numbered differently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    As I said before, File -> Discovery Items.
    Open up a slot.
    Search "Item".
    Go through the bottom half of the list to find your models (filter by type, e.g. cloth, if neccessary).
    Build your sets.

And the item numbers on Wowhead don't correspond with those in WMV. They're numbered differently.
    I appreciate the answers, Elyaan. I've done the things you said I just still can't find the models...ran discovery items, pulled up a pandaren female model and went to try to put gear on her, pulled up shoulder slot, searched "item", changed it to leather and started looking through the list of item numbers from the bottom but I just don't see them. I see what looks like druid and rogue models that are unfamiliar to me, and then T13, and T12 but nothing that matches the pictures of the monk challenge sets and T14 that I googled.

I appreciate the answers, Elyaan. I've done the things you said I just still can't find the models...ran discovery items, pulled up a pandaren female model and went to try to put gear on her, pulled up shoulder slot, searched "item", changed it to leather and started looking through the list of item numbers from the bottom but I just don't see them. I see what looks like druid and rogue models that are unfamiliar to me, and then T13, and T12 but nothing that matches the pictures of the monk challenge sets and T14 that I googled.
    Yeah, it'll take some searching. Starting at the bottom, it goes from MoP models to T13, to more MoP models (this is where you'll find the Monk challenged mode), to more T13, to T12, to T11.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Yeah, it'll take some searching. Starting at the bottom, it goes from MoP models to T13, to more MoP models (this is where you'll find the Monk challenged mode), to more T13, to T12, to T11.
    Thanks Elyaan. <3

I'll look some more tomorrow, maybe I'm limiting it too much by searching in the gear types too.

Gonna see if I can figure out the new Photoshop version and make a practice sig tomorrow to try to get back into things.

aaaaand Done ::]
    I hope you like it

Amazingly stylish, feels very "misty"

10+ Year Old Account
    Twitch.TV Commission Request:
    For Live View Click: Here

*Note* He requested an offline image that mirrored the background. This may be off-center due to several lines of header text.

This one is one of my favorites. The geist makes me very happy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks Elyaan. <3

I'll look some more tomorrow, maybe I'm limiting it too much by searching in the gear types too.

Gonna see if I can figure out the new Photoshop version and make a practice sig tomorrow to try to get back into things.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...YYlFoR0E#gid=0 all the numbers should be here. Me and Torgerd have put some time in this looking for them all!

Renegade Legion is recruiting! PM for more information!

Resolution: 1680 X 1050

Visible text: Name (Theclap) and guild (Easy Company)

Armory link: us .battle. net/wow/en/character/nazgrel/Theclap/advanced

Gear set: The transmog I have now which is basically just the DK starter zone gear. Perhaps maybe change my Death Knight's "blue-ish" hue to more of a purple to match the purple of my H Gurth.

Helm visible: No thank you. I like how sickly my DK looks.

Your pose: Maybe not attacking. But anything at least slightly menacing/threatening.

General colour scheme: I like dark and minimalistic. Purple for DK, perhaps a matching background or maybe you can think of something more "unholy-like".

Any extras: Nothing really. I have white overlay items at the top of my desktop so maybe not have too much stuff at the top of the image.

Thank you in advance.

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: "Ashaelyn Of The Horde"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Ashaelyn - Gorefiend (US Realm)
    Gear set: The transmog set the toon above has;
    -Helm: Surestrike Goggles v2.0
    -Shoulders: Wrymstalkers Spaulders
    -Ruthless Gladiator Chest, Gloves, Boots. (Hunter)
    -Pants: Scaled Greaves of Patience
    -Bow: Golden Bow Of Quel'Thalas
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: What the artist might think will look best. Maybe pulling back the bow?
    General colour scheme: Black, Purple, Pink
    Any extras: If possible, this cat: wowhead.com/npc=2031

10+ Year Old Account
    claimed by zil
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnillon View Post

i would like a wallpaper in size of 1980x1024

featuring my hunter and my bf's paladin

armory link/facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...illon/advanced and http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lador/advanced.

gear set: hunter should wear the same gear, with helm visible, like in armory (melee weapon "bloodfall" (http://www.wowhead.com/item=50727) and ranged weapon "envoy of mortality"(http://www.wowhead.com/item=40385). Paladin should have full judgement (t2 afaik) set, no helm visible with "light's justice" (http://www.wowhead.com/item=28771/lights-justice) as weapon and "dawnforge defender" (http://www.wowhead.com/item=34676) as shield.
    helmet visible: - hunter->yes, paladin->no

general scene should be something like that - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/media/ar...iew#/env-beach where hunter/paladin (standing near each other) are looking into the distance, a wolf (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/media/ar...iew#/env-beach) should (if possible) sleeping on the ground.

visible text:
    a special world for you and me
    a special bond one cannot see
    it wraps us up in its cocoon
    and holds us fiercely in its womb.

Its fingers spread like fine spun gold
    gently nestling us to the fold
    like silken thread it holds us fast
    bonds like this are meant to last.

And though at times a thread may break
    a new one forms in its wake
    to bind us closer and keep us strong
    in a special world, where we belong.
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2012-08-30 at 08:36 AM.

Hello, I am looking to see if anyone would be nice enough to make me a youtube background?
    I am perhaps looking for the same theme as my signature Black/Gold/Red and just something as simple as My character down the side with an awesome header with my Character name. Oh and perhaps "High End Ret PvP" Underneath it?

Name: Solvexx
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvexx/advanced

Same gear, same everything. Same colour scheme as my sig as well.
    If I'm missing anything else you need just msg me or quote me in this thread.

Thanks heaps
    Last edited by solvexx; 2012-08-28 at 09:00 AM.

Deleted
    Been busy playing GW2 and missed so many awesome works!

aaaaand Done ::]
    I hope you like it
    She looks so cute!! Loving this. Also awesome twicth backgrounds Elyaan and Geeki!

Deleted
    I'd like a wallpaper for my desktop

Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Jesivia The Light of Dawn
    eu. battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Jesivia/advanced

I want same gear as on the armory but instead of t6 lookalike head i want priest tier 7 head
    would be really cool if you could try to add a holy theme to the wallpaper,
    also would be nice if you could make it look more cartoonish than using a 3D model

I would love if u could make archangel efect on my priest aswell
    Last edited by mmocf1f795c795; 2012-08-28 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    Hello, I am looking to see if anyone would be nice enough to make me a youtube background?
    If you don't mind waiting 2-4 days I'll take this one
    deviantART