Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Well, everyone has their way of doing things. Mine might be the longer way, but for whatever reason it's the way I like. :3
    I wasn't saying that you were wrong or anything, I was just providing a faster alternative. I didn't mean anything by it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I wasn't saying that you were wrong or anything, I was just providing a faster alternative. I didn't mean anything by it.
    No I didn't take it like that - I'm making fun of myself that I do everything the hard way.

You should see me in real life - I get LOTS of looks for the things I do, and the ways I do them. >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Banner/Twitch:
    Size: http://www.twitch.tv/habaden Id like it to fit on this page
    Logo: Pandaren Mistweaver Monk if possible
    General colour scheme: Color scheme should be similar to Mist of pandaria
    Specifics: Desires Mistweaver Monk, images of female pandaren casting, Guiles Theme Song under desires to rep guild

Thanks

Removed to prevent multiple artists working on the same signature.
    Last edited by Rerunn; 2012-09-02 at 12:20 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naval View Post
    just make my char like it's in a screenshot with that WoW Model Viewer, I don't think it's very hard with tier 5 gear also.
    Hard? No. Tedious as fuck? Yes.

Edit: Your screenshot is also zoomed out and in the weird lighting of the UD screen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naval View Post
    just make my char like it's in a screenshot with that WoW Model Viewer, I don't think it's very hard
    Try it yourself then, nothing as annoying as guessing peoples features because they only provide a quite bad screenshot, and they then come back saying that's not how my char look ><
    /calmsdownabit

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Deleted

Re: [Photoshop] Looking for work?

Hey guys out there!

So basically i would love a custom signature made for my Hunter, an image of her sitting next to my pet from the side with like a cherry tree (japanese kinda thing, like yojimbo from FFX:P). or if a better idea, mid casting a shot where they have their bow full stretch with the same sort of thing as mentioned before.
    want it to include my name and title, Sata, Hero of the Horde: with the theme of seeming like a serene and valiant character

a nice avatar pic would be awesome, since im quite a flambouyant person it would be really awesome
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Sata/advanced - is my hunter (note im going to be wearing a transmog but its probably not equipped atm since i change my gear sets around)

if anyone is willing to take on the job, feel free to contact me and we can go over it in details! maybe even a reward for your services :D

10+ Year Old Account
    Eis and Torgerd, I'd forgotten how much I love you two. :P

Quote Originally Posted by sataqtx View Post
    Hey guys out there!

So basically i would love a custom signature made for my Hunter, an image of her sitting next to my pet from the side with like a cherry tree (japanese kinda thing, like yojimbo from FFX:P). or if a better idea, mid casting a shot where they have their bow full stretch with the same sort of thing as mentioned before.
    want it to include my name and title, Sata, Hero of the Horde: with the theme of seeming like a serene and valiant character

a nice avatar pic would be awesome, since im quite a flambouyant person it would be really awesome
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Sata/advanced - is my hunter (note im going to be wearing a transmog but its probably not equipped atm since i change my gear sets around)

if anyone is willing to take on the job, feel free to contact me and we can go over it in details! maybe even a reward for your services
    First post. Use the template.

Is it really that hard?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    <3
    Glad to have you back hon

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Since I'm in need of a new wallpaper and didn't want to lumber anyone specific with the request (and I myself am spewing out half-decent looking stuff), I thought I'd just post it here. I look forward to seeing who'll claim it!

Resolution: 2560x1024.
    Visible text: Elyaan (beside the Mage), Kaeya (beside the Paladin).
    Armoury link/Facial screenshot: Mage = http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Elyaan/simple, Paladin = http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Kaeya/simple
    Gear set: I'd like the Mage to wear her transmog set off the Armoury, aside from her weapon and pants, which I'd like changed to: http://www.wowhead.com/item=34337 and http://www.wowhead.com/item=34386, and I'd like the Paladin in her set/certain transmogrified items off the Armoury with no changes.
    Helm visible: Yes for my Mage (the transmogrified helm), and no for my Paladin.
    Your pose: Completely up to you.
    General colour scheme: Again, completely up to the maker.
    Any extras: Preferably don't have the two centralised (dual screen setup, and they'd be chopped in half), so either on the right or left side, or one on each side? I trust whoever picks this up's judgement.

Thank you!
    Claimed (scared shitless too)

And twitch design I just finished:

Last edited by Zil; 2012-09-01 at 04:57 PM.
    deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    Claimed (scared shitless too)
    Can't wait. And why would you be scared? I'm sure I'll love it!

P.S. Don't host large images on IMGur. It makes large things like Twitch backgrounds and wallpapers all horrible and pixely/blurry.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2012-09-01 at 04:57 PM.

-Not scared, nervous I guess Not too confident

-I just borked up the link Fixed it right away, thanks!
    deviantART

Signature:
    Visible text:

Bob

No Quarter <--- (Guild name)

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eak/Bob/simple

Gear set: Tier 6 Priest gear.

Helm visible: Yes please!

Your pose: Whatever you feel like doing, I like a surprise!

General colour scheme: Very dark and muarading. I am a shadow priest after all!

Any extras: I am a shadow priest, but I also love the new Ravens glyph, I have always felt Ravens work well with Spriests, so a raven mixed in with dark ominous colours for a Human shadowpriest would be.... ohhh so beastly >
    Last edited by ThreeLions; 2012-09-01 at 06:32 PM.

Don't mean to clutter up the thread, but HUGE thank you to Geeki for the signature. It's gorgeous <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitch1991 View Post
    Don't mean to clutter up the thread, but HUGE thank you to Geeki for the signature. It's gorgeous <3
    You're welcome. It was an easy request to take, because I really appreciated the kind PM that you sent me. :3

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    <3

Like Torgerd said, glad to see you back around! =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quick question. Working on a wallpaper for a friend of mine, but the full body image I export to photoshop is too pixel-y, and ends up horrible quality. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Yumisara View Post
    Quick question. Working on a wallpaper for a friend of mine, but the full body image I export to photoshop is too pixel-y, and ends up horrible quality. Any suggestions?
    Turn on antialiasing. It's the only way. Unless you want to use tons of Topaz Clean and the blur too.

Edit: If you do enable antialiasing, you can't use the usual method to cut out characters in Photoshop (through Select -> Colour Range), as it'll give you a prominent colour outline. Use this method instead: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/gene...photoshop.html. You'll still have a faint outline, but it's a lot less noticeable.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2012-09-01 at 11:41 PM.

Request I claimed earlier today:

Love your chars and their transmogs, was a pleasure making it and seeing the idea I had with poses worked. Patching the was fun
    deviantART