Quote Originally Posted by Thunderspeed View Post
    Bumping the Signature part of my massive post
    Claimed and done - tried to make it non-girly, but your character is very pretty..... If it's not to your liking feel free to ask again

Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Maowz View Post
    <3
    lol I love you too! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed and done - tried to make it non-girly
    Bewtiful! The light and all... wow!
    deviantART

Deleted
    Claimed and done - tried to make it non-girly, but your character is very pretty..... If it's not to your liking feel free to ask again

*snip*
    That's totally cool with me, thank you very much I like it, I hate doing my own signatures, they usually suck when I make them for myself (Not that they don't already suck)

About the snip, still cant post links images etc etc, I'll use it as soon as my account is flagged to allow signatures

(Cant use the avatar though, too big, file size wise )
    Last edited by mmoc0af0a89901; 2012-09-18 at 06:23 PM. Reason: ........

That's totally cool with me, thank you very much I like it, I hate doing my own signatures, they usually suck when I make them for myself (Not that they don't already suck)

About the snip, still cant post links images etc etc, I'll use it as soon as my account is flagged to allow signatures

(Cant use the avatar though, too big, file size wise )
    You're welcome - glad you like it

Both are OK for MMO use, so you could use the avatar on here if you wanted to. What dimensions/file size are you able to use? I could try to tweak it a little
    Requests CLOSED

You're welcome - glad you like it

Both are OK for MMO use, so you could use the avatar on here if you wanted to. What dimensions/file size are you able to use? I could try to tweak it a little
    Just helpin' him out a little. The plain avatar is showing on my 'puter at 11,418kb The name avatar is showing at 12,244kb. (I thought the avatar icon had to be under 10k. Am I remembering wrong?)
    Last edited by Safhira; 2012-09-18 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    Just helpin' him out a little. The plain avatar is showing on my 'puter at 11,418kb The name avatar is showing at 12,244kb. (I thought the avatar icon had to be under 10k. Am I remembering wrong?)
    20kb for avatars, so they are definitely OK - or should be, mine is bigger and not had an issue

Found the size rules:

Maximum amount of images, quotes and text in your signature: As much as you can fit within the other rules.
    Maximum signature width: 500px total. If you have a 250px image and a 300px image side by side, that would be violating this rule.
    Maximum signature height: 100px total. If you have a 75px image and a 50px image one below the other, that would be violating this rule.
    Maximum signature filesize: 50kB total. If you have multiple images then the filesize is added between them. Smilies also count.
    Maximum avatar filesize: 20kB.
    Restricted file types in signature/avatar: None. You can have it animated if you must, but be sure that it meets the other rules (More importantly filesize).
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    That's it exactly, the file size is what's not letting me use the Blank one Shyama.
    I really want to, trust me :P (Would you mind me cutting it and lowering the quality or would you like to ?)

The forums lie !

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 10.0 KB (whichever is smaller).
    Yours is 13kb, odd its not letting me use that one O_o ?
    Last edited by mmoc0af0a89901; 2012-09-18 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Added the forums lie :P

Ah, I was remembering wrong. Carry on then. I guess he's referring to his guild website then?

Deleted
    Nah here, Uno momento, I'll try again to make sure I'm not going totally nuts

Edit : Worked when I used the upload tool. I was using the website linking tool and it didnt work, odd.

Yar, I see it Thunder. You got it now.

That's it exactly, the file size is what's not letting me use the Blank one Shyama.
    I really want to, trust me :P (Would you mind me cutting it and lowering the quality or would you like to ?)

The forums lie !

Yours is 13kb, odd its not letting me use that one O_o ?
    And Zil's is 16kb ish, but I'll make them both under 10kb if you give me a few mins

Aha - no need And now you have 10+ posts you can use the signature too!
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Yea, Like I said, It worked fine when I uploaded it rather than pasting the image link.

Being lazy doesn't pay off.....Ever

Also says I still cant use a sig either >_<

http://i.imgur.com/NhfZv.png

----------------------------------------------

As I said being lazy doesn't pay off, I clicked the link in the first post to update my sig rather than take 5 extra seconds to look at my profile settings and it gave me that error, grawwrrrrr
    Last edited by mmoc0af0a89901; 2012-09-18 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Added link

As I said being lazy doesn't pay off, I clicked the link in the first post to update my sig rather than take 5 extra seconds to look at my profile settings and it gave me that error, grawwrrrrr
    All sorted then May have just been a short delay while MMO updated your post count, but done now.

The avatar should have been fine too... hoping the rules haven't changed...
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    So not sure if any of you remember WoWiTzGeo's request that I attempted, well anyways, here is the version with the MoP set that he wanted (as I wasn't 100% sure on the set and he PM-ed me with the info I needed)

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

Deleted
    All sorted then May have just been a short delay while MMO updated your post count, but done now.

The avatar should have been fine too... hoping the rules haven't changed...
    Mmmmm all that paladin goodness. And I love my pretty Paladin :P I just didnt want ULTRA girly cause y'know, I'm a guy

10kb was the old avatar size restriction. So long as it's under 20kb, it's fine.

/vanishes again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Key Master View Post
    I suck at this lurking thing...just have to say that I like this alot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axalicious View Post
    I suck at this lurking thing...just have to say that I like this alot.
    Thank you

Hello talented artists :-P,

Although I haven't seen many requests of the kind I am about to make, they have been made in the past and claimed so I would like to give it a shot.

My guild needs a simple, yet modern looking logo, that can somehow match the background of our website: http://www.holywarriors-wow.com/

The logo would be placed on the location of the guild's name in the top centre of the page. I'm not the guild master but I suggested we tried MMO-Champ since you artists have already done some fantastic work for me in the past :-) Also, I don't have a concrete idea for a logo but I know it must be simple e.g. the guild name will be the emphasis. This is where I would like the artist to show off his skills and creativity.

Size: As you can see, there's quite a bit of space for the logo but only in terms of length, it can't have a big height so we're looking at a 2 : 1 or 3 : 1 rectangle.

Visible text: Again, we're looking at simplicity here. I would like it if the text was "Holy Warriors" emphasized, with "Frostmane EU" in a much smaller font next to the main text (or beneath) just to indicate the guild's server.

General colour scheme: Well, I'm no artist so I have no clue of what kind of colours would combine perfectly with the website. I can imagine though that fluorescent colours are definitely a no. My opinion here is that you find a couple of colours that have some sort of synergy with the website and stick to them.

General idea for the logo: Guild logos tend to have simple shapes or icons, with an emphasis on the guild name. When I think of the name Holy Warriors I think of sword and board, of crusaders, perhaps that can spark some creativity. Please, if you have a better idea do not hesitate, I'm sure that it will be brilliant coming from here :-)

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Luqt; 2012-09-18 at 10:08 PM.

PMR! Guess what? A twitchhhhhhhhhhhhh

@.@

deviantART